PDA

View Full Version : Mac dre is dead...

MagMan5446
11-02-2004, 12:01 AM
I'm sure it'll be a whole thread of "omg good im glad that rappin black guy is dead" but anyway i liked him and he got ran off the road and shot with an ak in kansas.

2 ppl got murdered across town, guess some b/f went crazy or somethin

RingOfScale
11-02-2004, 12:12 AM
who is mac dre ? cause i was a rapper for halloween, and my dad came in today and said "some rapper called mac dre was killed" cause i was commenting about how to be a famous rapper u have to be shot first ... anyway ... my dad said the news article said he was one of the most famous rappers, but i've never heard of him before ...

PyRo
11-02-2004, 12:19 AM
1 down.

JimmyBeam
11-02-2004, 12:28 AM
1 down.

lol

C_lawgik
11-02-2004, 01:22 AM
1 down.

:cry:

not :dance:

MagMan5446
11-02-2004, 01:24 AM
nah he wasn't so big but he was from vallejo, the town next to mine

grw4w34
11-02-2004, 02:12 AM
NOOO :cry:
He was my favorite rapper. My home is like 20 min from vallejo. I actully met him at a jack in the box one time. RIP

xXHavokXx
11-02-2004, 02:51 AM
whoa i live in Vacaville. so close to vallejo

CaliMagFan
11-02-2004, 02:58 AM
yeah... RIP for mac dre.... you know that "fo shizzle my nizzle" language that snoop dog uses sometimes?... well you have mac dre and the yay area to thank for that... peace to the streets cause its talent and life lost for no good cause... 707-415-510-compton to the bay, cali is where they put they mac down... i hail from cali where the coke and the dank is the purest..

-kyro

Konigballer
11-02-2004, 04:20 AM
"peace to the streets cause its talent and life lost for no good cause... 707-415-510-compton to the bay, cali is where they put they mac down... i hail from cali where the coke and the dank is the purest.."

Is the guy above me kidding, I cant tell without the smilies for emphasis?

If not, can we ban him?

PyRo
11-02-2004, 07:56 AM
If not, can we ban him?
Agreed.

mcveighr
11-02-2004, 08:38 AM
well you have mac dre and the yay area to thank for that...
I really don't think we should be thanking anyone for that.

Thordic
11-02-2004, 09:17 AM
omg good im glad that rappin black guy is dead

grw4w34
11-02-2004, 07:07 PM
Your glad someone is dead? thats a little messed up to say. There are alot of people that liked him. How do you think his family feels? Thordic i dont usually go off on people here but to be glad someone is dead is messed up. He was a person. Maybe someone will be glad the day that you die.

Rmarks
11-02-2004, 07:12 PM
Your glad someone is dead? thats a little messed up to say. There are alot of people that liked him. How do you think his family feels? Thordic i dont usually go off on people here but to be glad someone is dead is messed up. He was a person. Maybe someone will be glad the day that you die.

you must be the slow kid in class.

grw4w34
11-02-2004, 07:12 PM
No i just dont think its funny to joke about death.

CaliMagFan
11-02-2004, 07:17 PM
Konig and pyro--

are you guys kidding??.. you have to be... if this loss of life is good news to anyone, then i pity you and whatever world it is that you live in. i cant believe that you would for one moment think that any person's death is a positive thing... maybe its just that you come from a world that is about 20 years behind my neck of the country, but out here, we dont rejoice in a person's death, any person's death.

" yay area"
"peace to the streets cause its talent and life lost for no good cause... 707-415-510-compton to the bay, cali is where they put they mac down... i hail from cali where the coke and the dank is the purest.."

those are lines from mac dre raps and from other artists.... ever heard of that one guy... whats his name?... oh yeah tupac shakur: "cali is where they put they mac down."

i dont see how you could have a person banned from a message board for posting on the topic of the thread.... and since all you have done is make fun of what others have said and hate monger in one way or another, i think the footsteps of banning trod nearer behind you than me...

FYI... the actions and displays that you are taking part in is part of why many people in cali feel that the rest of the nation is full of social retards and biggots. not to put too fine a point on it, but i hope that you can:

a. grow up and accept the parts of the world that are not your "modus opperondi" as positive still.

b. dont expect to say this kind of thing: "1 down." -pyro outside of your glen cove bubble without negative reaction from groups whos "sh** list" you dont want to be on.

-kyro

Rmarks
11-02-2004, 07:22 PM
Konig and pyro--

are you guys kidding??.. you have to be... if this loss of life is good news to anyone, then i pity you and whatever world it is that you live in. i cant believe that you would for one moment think that any person's death is a positive thing...-kyro

I can think of a bunch of people that the world was better off without.

Thordic
11-02-2004, 07:22 PM
When any guy who sings about glorifying drugs and violence dies, I get a massive hardon.

Rmarks
11-02-2004, 07:25 PM
I get a massive hardon.

you have to stop looking at yourself through magnifying glasses

Thordic
11-02-2004, 07:26 PM
you have to stop looking at yourself through magnifying glasses

It was one of FOL's telescopes. :)

Blazestorm
11-02-2004, 07:40 PM
Konig and pyro--

are you guys kidding??.. you have to be... if this loss of life is good news to anyone, then i pity you and whatever world it is that you live in. i cant believe that you would for one moment think that any person's death is a positive thing... maybe its just that you come from a world that is about 20 years behind my neck of the country, but out here, we dont rejoice in a person's death, any person's death.

" yay area"

those are lines from mac dre raps and from other artists.... ever heard of that one guy... whats his name?... oh yeah tupac shakur: "cali is where they put they mac down."

i dont see how you could have a person banned from a message board for posting on the topic of the thread.... and since all you have done is make fun of what others have said and hate monger in one way or another, i think the footsteps of banning trod nearer behind you than me...

FYI... the actions and displays that you are taking part in is part of why many people in cali feel that the rest of the nation is full of social retards and biggots. not to put too fine a point on it, but i hope that you can:

a. grow up and accept the parts of the world that are not your "modus opperondi" as positive still.

b. dont expect to say this kind of thing: "1 down." -pyro outside of your glen cove bubble without negative reaction from groups whos "sh** list" you dont want to be on.

-kyro

So if you had lost family members in 9/11, you were standing in front of Osama Bin Laden with an Colt .45 in your hand, you wouldn't shoot him in the head 6-7 times?

This is an online forum, this is the "Friendly Corner" section, people are going to make jokes to lighten up the enviroment. I know he wasn't serious and nor was Thordic, in real life if they were asked what they thought about that and were being serious, neither one of them would think it was funny or good.

I've never heard of this rapper, and honestly I am not affected by his death, I'm most likely going to forget about it in a couple of minutes, actually now that I'm typing this I'll probably remember it... damnit... :ninja:

grw4w34
11-02-2004, 07:44 PM
But what your uninformed about is what he was doing recently. He became politically active, rapping about political things. He was starting a center for troubled teens in Sacramento. He didnt want other people to go down the same path as he did. Sure a majority of his stuff is about drugs and such, but there are alot of musicians that do that and people pay for it. Thordic you told me we can say whatever we want and not care who it offends. Well im sorry talking about drugs offends you but people can say whatever they want, as you yourself were telling me.

Blazestorm
11-02-2004, 07:47 PM
Actually since this is a privately owned forum you cannot say whatever you want.

Warewolf50
11-02-2004, 07:47 PM
So he was a pretty local rap artist, or was he nationally known?

Mango
11-02-2004, 07:51 PM
http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/hsugh.gif

CaliMagFan
11-02-2004, 07:55 PM
on the west coast, he's famous amongst the hip-hop community...

blaze... if i were in front of osama with a pistol... i would pistol whip him with it until i could apprehend him... then let him have his day in court... i would not kill him unless i was in imminant danger of being killed....

also blaze... you seem to lack perspective on the matter... whenever i have talked to the families of victims that were murdered in regards to the execution of the criminals that killed their loved ones, i've found that they find no solice... they take no pride in seeing the execution of the killer... in fact, it seems to help the families of victims when they are able to talk to a murder, and pity them and forgive them... rather than seeing "payback" for an irrational crime...

any response to an irrational act seldom leads to closure..

-kyro

RenagadeOfFunk
11-02-2004, 07:56 PM
1 down.
...agreed...

WickeDKlowN
11-02-2004, 08:10 PM
People get shot all the time, what makes this guy so special that I should give a damn about him?

Rmarks
11-02-2004, 08:25 PM
People get shot all the time, what makes this guy so special that I should give a damn about him?

because he was another no talent *** clown that a few people followed. He changed so many people's lives with his words. :rolleyes:

govnamac
11-02-2004, 08:26 PM
you know that "fo shizzle my nizzle" language that snoop dog uses sometimes?... well you have mac dre and the yay area to thank for that...
-kyro

I don't think anyone thanks him for that, at least anyone that still has a working brain cell.

CaliMagFan
11-02-2004, 08:37 PM
mods,

please close this thread... too many ignorant people speaking on a subject they know nothing about... this is indicative of why i stick to the "paintball" related forums on AO... out here it feels too much like PBN... which is odd cause at PBN they probably give a damn about mac dre.

-kyro

Rmarks
11-02-2004, 08:53 PM
mods,

please close this thread... too many ignorant people speaking on a subject they know nothing about... this is indicative of why i stick to the "paintball" related forums on AO... out here it feels too much like PBN... which is odd cause at PBN they probably give a damn about mac dre.

-kyro

It's time to take your ball and go home already? :cry:

Konigballer
11-02-2004, 09:12 PM
"FYI... the actions and displays that you are taking part in is part of why many people in cali feel that the rest of the nation is full of social retards and biggots."-----

really, thats good to know. I mean, how could anyone in my area of the country, apparently filled with "social retards", ever hope to match the insightful wit and artistic skill of cali "artist" who write such original material as:

I stand in awe.........................heres a clip from Mac Dre's biography in Rolling Stone:

"Mac has released several albums over his career, including one recorded while in jail on a robbery charge. Bouncy West Coast Funk tracks back rhymes about macking, getting faded, and handling his business."----

.......yeah, his talent will be missed. I bet there will never be another rapper that rhymes about macking and has spent time in a correctional facility....

Mango
11-02-2004, 09:23 PM
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jtrussell7/hsface.gif

Thordic
11-02-2004, 09:30 PM
You know, most of the country thinks California is full of idiots.

No one cares what California thinks. The rest of the country is waiting for you to fall into the ocean.

PyRo
11-02-2004, 10:19 PM
Konig and pyro--

Damn, I wish hitlar was still around. Stalin too.

CaliMagFan
11-02-2004, 10:23 PM
i guess i'm gunna change my mind about this thread and watch all of you yokels hemmorage idiocy from all of your crevasses...

its more entertainment at this point.. mostly because no one has seemed to take time to read any of the post previous to their current posting, and thus are just posting misinformed dribble..

cali--- the 5th largest world economy... and if it makes any difference, 55 electoral votes the election.... where does your state rank?... you damn po-dunks dont know what the hell is up... you hate what you envy i guess.

-kyro

PyRo
11-02-2004, 10:25 PM
KFYI... the actions and displays that you are taking part in is part of why many people in cali feel that the rest of the nation is full of social retards and biggots. not to put too fine a point on it, but i hope that you can:

-kyro

Also learn to make sense of your writting, you're all over the place.
Whose **** list am I going to get on? Are the gangster rappers going to come kill me because I don't like them? Actually they probably are and that is exactly why I could care less when one of them dies.

TransMan
11-02-2004, 10:42 PM
Uhhh ya I wanna live in Cali all that smog, earthquakes, and blackouts make me soooooo jealous....... :rolleyes:

grw4w34
11-02-2004, 11:17 PM
The whole state isnt smoggy. Eathquakes of a magnitude that can be felt by people dont happen very often. The blackouts are an issue of the past. Have you ever been to CA? Have you been to the mountains here? The coast and up Hiway 1? Through the valley? Im thinking you havent. I would say that most people that dont life in CA think the whole state is like LA or SF.

CaliMagFan
11-03-2004, 12:30 AM
pyro... i'm going out on a limb here not directly calling you an idiot.... but this needs saying...

its clear that i mean going into a group and saying something derrogatory about one of that group is a bad idea... especially when you're mitigating the magnitude of a person dying....

what would your reaction be if your mother died today and your neighbor (who didnt like anyone in your family) came by and said... "thats one down" ???? a good reaction toward the neighbor?.... i dont think so.

why dont you mill over what you are really saying for a while before you continue to drool on your keyboard for the world to see..

and just because one doesnt slap you in the face with the purpose of their writing directly doesnt mean there is no purpose to be found or had.

-kyro

TransMan
11-03-2004, 01:42 AM
Ya I know cali isnt like that but I was just tryin to reverse the logic he had of the rest of us we arnt all po-dunk simple people and we arnt 10 years behind yal and no i havent and i would love to live in some parts of CA mostly the northern parts but yal got some stupid laws outs there thats why I would rather just go to Alaska and have my bud and my guns :-)

CaliMagFan
11-03-2004, 03:22 AM
we're the first state and the only current state (to my knowledge) to have legal medical marijuana.... so you're better off doing it here than in alaska... and also the weed grows here really well... i live in sonoma county (wine country).... we can outgrow any place in the world on nearly any crop we choose................ not bragging... just adding more fuel to teh fire.

-kyro

kenndogg
11-03-2004, 05:28 AM
we're the first state and the only current state (to my knowledge) to have legal medical marijuana....
-kyro

wait...thats a good thing?

TransMan
11-03-2004, 06:04 AM
well yes that is a good thing and your wrong ur not the only state

oregon, alaska colorado, hawaii, maine, vermont, and wasington all have medical prescribed marijuana :)

*EDIT* Oh and it grows almost as good in Eastern Kentucky and it grows a lot better in Jamaica :D

bofh
11-03-2004, 06:42 AM
we're the first state and the only current state (to my knowledge)

So you pretty much admit that you're ignorant.

As for Mac Dre. People die all the time. Better that it is convicted felon that glorifies coke and violence.

punkncat
11-03-2004, 07:05 AM
Is Mac Dre the same person as "Dr. Dre" ?

The lyrics quoted earlier are a Dr Dre and Tupac song - California Love

magking1971
11-03-2004, 08:43 AM
Best thread ever.
Someone dies and 6 people care and try to convince others they should too.

1 down.... :rofl: :p

PyRo
11-03-2004, 08:46 AM
pyro... i'm going out on a limb here not directly calling you an idiot.... but this needs saying...

I know people who would be glad if my mother died. Sure i'm not going to be happy about it but I don't care too much either if a few people are glad she is gone. And I really doubt any of the guys family is reading this forum to even find out I said that. So if your mother died and you found out somoene you didn't know who lived in NY said he was glad would you be that upset?
I shouldn't have to hunt around for the purpose of the writting. It just jumps all over and he makes points that are irrelivent to the point I think he is trying to make so it doesn't make a lot of sense. Usually i'm the last one to say somthing about someones writting.

Kevmaster
11-03-2004, 11:04 AM
1 down...couple million to go

Thordic
11-03-2004, 11:14 AM
Shame Mengele isn't around anymore.

Lesta
11-03-2004, 01:24 PM
I wouldn't sweat it guys, nobody really cares what the (not so) Friendly Corner has to say about most issues. The rest of the forums are just waiting for the admins to realize that there is no place for such a culmination of ignorance on this or any forum group.

Face it; you're talking to the same group of people that stretch your comment so out of proportion that they think comparing the death of a one-time felon is the same as the death of a genocidal mass-murderer.

Konigballer
11-03-2004, 01:42 PM
Kevmaster
"1 down...couple million to go"

Thordic
"Shame Mengele isn't around anymore."

uh, ok you guys are getting kind of wierd now....I just was voicing my ample apathy to the death of some rapper, not advocating some sort of mass genocide against black people, or longingly envoking the name of deranged nazi war criminals...................... :confused: :(

SCpoloRicker
11-03-2004, 02:19 PM
Well now.

I'm certainly a little late to the party, but I'll throw my hat into the ring. I'm having a tough time keeping track, but I'm pretty sure I think that Grw4w34 and CaliMagFan are complete idiots.

No guarantee, and we may have to stage a recount.

I'm from CA, and you retards that live in SLO, or BF valley "x", or wherever, and talk about hip-hop and how cAlI is teh BoMbOrz11 are just retarded. You have just as much impact on hip-hop as an Inuit does. Also, its generally accepted that all we Californians do is talk about how wonderful it is here, everywhere else is podunk, only Cali leads trends, etc. So stop. It's irritating and mostly untrue.

That bit about Thor and his telescope got a chuckle out of me.

Hope this ends up someplace more fun...

[edit: it did. joy.]

cphilip
11-03-2004, 02:22 PM
Closing this flammer before it gets lamer....

(I's a gangsta rapper with a admin capper)