PDA

View Full Version : THe BooYea Frame for Mags.. What do you think?

aLLerGy
11-02-2004, 06:19 PM
Hey guys

I'm looking into getting myself a trigger frame for my mag... Something better.

If you guys found a BooYea frame, would you buy it..

Is it good? Fast? Strong(materials)? Reliable?

Also, this is directed to Rogue and CoolHand.. Could I make the electros fit in your vert frames? Or would it only be possible with some customization?

Please only informed answers...

Thank you

Here's a picture of one for people who have no Idea what I'm talking about.. (Not my mag .. a picture I found)

http://img8.exs.cx/img8/2167/mag06.jpg

http://img8.exs.cx/img8/2167/mag06.th.jpg (http://img8.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img8&image=mag06.jpg)

teufelhunden
11-02-2004, 06:23 PM
It's a sucky frame in general. I would not buy it.

Coray
11-02-2004, 06:40 PM
its ugly

Bulldog
11-02-2004, 06:42 PM
Go DevilMag, look up the thread in the dealers section.

aLLerGy
11-02-2004, 07:17 PM
Wow.. .. bad in general?

Has anyone actually TRIED one of these? Comments?

I'd kinda like to get an educated response if it was possible..? :confused:

GT
11-02-2004, 07:25 PM
i had one and didnt like it at all. I think there good if you can get one on the cheap..

teufelhunden
11-02-2004, 07:27 PM
Wow.. .. bad in general?

Has anyone actually TRIED one of these? Comments?

I'd kinda like to get an educated response if it was possible..? :confused:

I've used the Boo-Yah frame for Spyders and it was subpar. Since this is essentially the same frame, with a different sear setup, it carries over. It just feels.. cheap, isn't very fast, etc.

Ditto on the Hyperframe, which I owned on a 'Mag.

aLLerGy
11-02-2004, 07:47 PM
wow.. alright lol... so about 150 Cnd.. good or bad deal? :tard:

What do you guys think about the Spyder-Mag?

http://img85.exs.cx/img85/3856/Spydermagjersey.jpg

Pretty much a Spyder frame modded to fit a mag...

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=8374996#post8374996

Warewolf50
11-02-2004, 07:51 PM
IDK bout the spyder mag, but stay away from the boo yaa, my firend had one and it slowly tore apart his seer, and well long story shout last game of a turnie the gun crapped out on him and he had an sopen shot on the last guy left, he we had got him we woulda made the finals, and well we didnt. So jsut stay away from teh boo yaa/

ScatterPlot
11-02-2004, 10:07 PM
Had one for my Spyder, it rocked, got one for a mag but broke it before installing it :D. And no it won't fit in just any ole frame, it would have to have a ton of modding. It uses a solenoid to hit the sear from the side.

ScatterPlot
11-02-2004, 10:09 PM
Oh yeah, and it's booYAAh. It's also the same as the Mako Storm frames.

space_weazel_45
11-02-2004, 10:22 PM
i have one and it works fine for me i paid all of $25 for mine with a dead battery i carved a trigger for it and replaced the micro switch other than that i have had no complaints and i think they like hyperframes work a lot better and longer with the ULT as opposed to the original replacement on/off

punkncat
11-02-2004, 11:11 PM
I had a Mako for a Spyder. Seemed quick at the time.

I would think if you can get it cheap , you might enjoy it. Just keep in mind no factory parts or support.

BlackVCG
11-03-2004, 01:56 AM
The bolt on E-Frames had a lot of problems on Mags before the ULT came out. Now that the on/off pin force has gone way down with the ULT, the solenoid can work with less current, thus being more efficient and complete its full stroke and not chew the sear.

The Hyperframe was a better built product out of all the bolt-on frames, but I should think if you can find another one for a cheap price and add a ULT kit and Level 10 and you'll have a good/cheap electro-mag.

Enemy
11-03-2004, 02:57 AM
they are ok frames non adjustable just like the hyperframes but if you are looking for a featherlight trigger then this isnt it.. the trigger pull is around if not a tad bit heavier than a mouse click. the internals work good on my friends mag but with the lack of adjustability i never considered getting one for myself. also look into gadevils frames he has an rpg frame converted to electro slatted to come out really soon! and a really light short trigger pull with the option to go with break beam eyes in a ule setup.. check him out in the dealers section!

ScatterPlot
11-03-2004, 01:24 PM
What do you mean, non adjustable? Yeah it is... I had one. And if I can find it I know where to get some uber light switches for them. If mine worked, that is :cry:

kauai_paintball
11-06-2004, 01:22 PM
Putting electro innards in a mag is kind of buying broccoli flavored ice ream- it just defeats the whole purpose. :tard:

ScatterPlot
11-06-2004, 02:31 PM
Putting electro innards in a mag is kind of buying broccoli flavored ice ream- it just defeats the whole purpose. :tard:
You mean like the emag? :p

kauai_paintball
11-06-2004, 06:49 PM
I mean mech mags, the emag is so purfect it operates on an ultradimensional level, and dosent really NEED electricity. :ninja:

FutureMagOwner
11-06-2004, 07:41 PM
it wasnt all that decent of a frame, although hostage used to do wonders with them i dont know if he posts here still though

Enemy
11-06-2004, 10:35 PM
I mean mech mags, the emag is so purfect it operates on an ultradimensional level, and dosent really NEED electricity. :ninja:

its looks like there is a reason your running with scissors!^^^^

bunker17
11-07-2004, 12:11 AM
i got one know i liked but is heavily modified i modified the sear for my gun so it would work better kind of what jack and coke did and i also used the Ult changed the miroswitch added some adjustment screws because it was kind of sloppy dremeled a piece of the trigger and after that it worked well and i liked but lots of work to it probably worth buying something else

Death From Above
11-11-2004, 03:02 AM
I had a booyaa frame on my marker thinking it would rock but all it did was made me use four times as much paint and make sloppy eliminations plus with the full auto mode and even the burst mode the velocity fluctuates way to much for you to shoot consistant... the olny plus is you are always the first one picked for teams and it has great psycalogical powers oever people getting a full auto spread put on them. in the end I had mine for one summer and got rid of it. I put a intelifram on and my game has improved by a landslide I shoot less and hit more... :shooting:

aLLerGy
11-11-2004, 01:11 PM
Wow.. the thread had a lot more views than I thought would get... :D

I'm not going to get that frame... Going to get myself a y-grip.. yep :D

Anyways, thank you all for your opinions!

(You guys should keep posting so that people in the future who are wondering the same thing can read this thread and make a choice)