PDA

View Full Version : Question about forgrip extender

Wild_Osiris
11-03-2001, 07:16 AM
This question is probably going to be tough for alot of you to answer but here goes, can I put a Kapp forgrip extender on my micromag Rt? If so I presume that I could also get the forgrip on the extender. I am wondering because I have warp and z-grip and have no forward point to hold my marker.

X-Plosive
11-03-2001, 11:03 AM
Black and I both have kapp foregrip extenders on our guns. You have to modify it a bit but once it's on the modification is hardly noticeable. You just bore out a triangular prism shape............(me=no good at geometry or trig) I will find you a pic in a minute or so. You just find the point where the two interfrer with each other then make a couple mark on theextender. Take a hacksaw and cut several 1 mm(or smaller) slits in that marked area and then just break the slits off. Then you can take a flat file or a rounded batard file:DI just said bastard. You can than just smooth everything down and make it all nice and even/ But it on the gun and see if it fits. If not you will either have to cut some deeper slits or you may be able to just file it down if you're just off by a bit.

X-Plosive
11-03-2001, 11:37 AM
http://www.automags.org/~BlackVCG/Z-Grip/KAPP.JPG