PDA

View Full Version : through your experience (barrels) and superbolts???

Omicron
11-03-2001, 07:50 AM
from your personal experience, what barrel works the best with what paint??

and when are the superbolts coming out, and how much???

jah871
11-03-2001, 09:02 AM
throught my expirence i have shot a teardrop dye boomstick and dye excel on mags. i personally like the teardrop great barrel for the money. it shoots premiums very well and is what i use on my setup. i thought the dyes broke a lot of paint but that could have been because bad paint to barrel match up. but if u want the best barrel get a freak because u can match it to any paint. as for the super bolts im not sure so do a search on it.

ZeroXtreme
11-03-2001, 10:18 AM
jah871... you hit my suggestion right on the head - Smart Parts Teardrop.
Why? - cheap, quiet, sleak and accurate.

Omicron
11-03-2001, 10:21 AM
how long are the smart parts barrels you use? and are they smart parts all american tear drop barrels, or just smart parts tear drop barrels?

ZeroXtreme
11-03-2001, 10:36 AM
I am using the 14" Teardrop on my E-Mag. I want to upgrade to the All American Teardrop (what they now call the "Big Daddy") sometime soon.

The Teardrop will cost you around $50+, and the Big Daddy around $100+, so you see where the value comes in when you try to get the "best bang for the buck." I hear that the difference in performance isn't all that great, why I'm upgrading... I don't know... I just have a fixation on it. :)

And get the 14" ones, I tried the 12" and the 14" ones are quieter, and seem to give me further accurate shots. Don't get me wrong, I don't think it increases the range the ball travels, it just makes it more accurate within that given range.

jah871
11-03-2001, 07:42 PM
i use a 12in and its great

hubadlatimmy
11-03-2001, 08:17 PM
Stainless steel all american 12' little heavy but worth it. I am looking to sell it if you are interested.

Cha0tic
11-03-2001, 09:27 PM
i really like my dye aluminum

lapco makes great barrels too, BOA barrels are awesome...