PDA

View Full Version : Trigger Frames

Timex
11-03-2001, 08:05 AM
What Trigger Frame for my classic Mag would you guys reccomend? I want a new trigger frame and im not sure of which way to go, any input would be great, links would help too, i dont want any electro triggers though, blech, thanks

Phatty
11-03-2001, 08:23 AM
Intelliframe. The best frame out there. There are posts all over the site.

jah871
11-03-2001, 08:54 AM
itelliframe or zgrip the both are sweet.

zvanut
11-03-2001, 10:45 AM
they got it, intelleiframe or z-grip best frames out there :)

kickass68mag
11-03-2001, 02:22 PM
it is sweet !

n1mr0d
11-03-2001, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by zvanut
they got it, intelleiframe or z-grip best frames out there :)

hmm.....and who makes those? :D

Minimag4me
11-03-2001, 03:30 PM
well benchmark made the z grips, agd made the intelliframe, whats your point?

X-Plosive
11-03-2001, 04:01 PM
hmmmmm DYE.............they are okay frames but nothing special. Definetly for for an intelliframe. I have a z-grip and intelliframe but the z-grip is a little difficult to get use to. I would never let go of it but that's just me. The AGD intelliframe is great.

booyah
11-03-2001, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by Minimag4me
well benchmark made the z grips, agd made the intelliframe, whats your point?

Actually minimag4me, AGD makes both the z and the inteliframes

that why they are both the best for the mag, they are made by people who understand tolerences

-Booyah

slateman
11-03-2001, 05:07 PM
The only advantage to a Dye frame is the the Dye stickies. The Intelleframe has these so thatmakes the Dye Frame, in y humbly expert opinion, usless.

The Z-grip is good if you play a mid or back position. Running around with it is a little difficult and takes some getting used to. If you get an RT, I would get the Z-grip because it enables you to have a higher ROF.

No one has mentioned the Hyperframe. It is a little pricey. However, when it works, IT IS THE BOMB!!!!!! The trigger is equal to any elctro. When it doesn't work, it very, very frustrating.

Over all, I would go with the Intelliframe.

Thordic
11-03-2001, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by booyah

Actually minimag4me, AGD makes both the z and the inteliframes

that why they are both the best for the mag, they are made by people who understand tolerences

-Booyah

Actually, he was right? AGD designed the Z-Grip, and Benchmark produced it for AGD. Sorry :)

n1mr0d
11-03-2001, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Thordic

Actually, he was right? AGD designed the Z-Grip, and Benchmark produced it for AGD. Sorry :)

they were both designed by AGD. i don't really care who actually machined them....but it shows that AGD knows what they're doin...and make the best stuff.

Minimag4me
11-04-2001, 01:36 AM
im well aware that agd designed both but u said "and who makes those?" i was just pointing it out that benchmark made them for agd who does design the best products:)

edit: i got my hyperframe today, its trigger is soooo sweet and no more shortstroking but i noticed some bolt wear :( ill call centerflag on monday for some tech assistance. Other than that it is so sweet

magmanpaintball
11-04-2001, 11:34 AM
Get the AGD intelliframe i just got mine and it is sweet. It allows you to shoot a lot faster with out short stroking.

Phatty
11-04-2001, 11:54 AM
Will the intelli's ever go down in price? They are hella expensive now. I didn't spend that much on my z-grip.

Minimag4me
11-04-2001, 05:09 PM
i used my hyper frame today and fixed the wear problem. omg its sooo nice, mouse click trigger, 13 bps, use too much paint. if u can get a used one its well worth it.

AngelBoy
11-04-2001, 05:14 PM
Intelliframe, z-grip, hyperframe. Any of those. I've heard intelliframes are pretty sweet, z-grip is great if you want to get used to how it feels.

Hey slateman, you said the hyperframe is equal to any electro, but I thought the hyperframe was electro.....???

MrAirgunRT
11-04-2001, 07:51 PM
Get a KAPP frame, i have the one without the finger grooves, its sooo nice.