PDA

View Full Version : got a few troubles

dynastyfan
11-04-2004, 11:44 AM
ok i got my new mag in yesterday and i went out and fiered a few shots and it started acting wired. What would happen is when i would pull the trigger it would just spray co2 out, and i figured it was that liquid co2 got in the gun so i decided to leave it alone for the night . well i just tired to gas it up and a continous spray of gas came out of the barrel so i decided to look at the internals and i found that an o ring is missing out of the power tube and the on/off top looks very strange . the top is solid with crosshair type milling in it so i think its that i got and ans on/off or something. so if you guys could tell me whats up that would be great.

Magaman
11-04-2004, 11:59 AM
ok i got my new mag in yesterday and i went out and fiered a few shots and it started acting wired. What would happen is when i would pull the trigger it would just spray co2 out, and i figured it was that liquid co2 got in the gun so i decided to leave it alone for the night . well i just tired to gas it up and a continous spray of gas came out of the barrel so i decided to look at the internals and i found that an o ring is missing out of the power tube and the on/off top looks very strange . the top is solid with crosshair type milling in it so i think its that i got and ans on/off or something. so if you guys could tell me whats up that would be great.

What Model do you have? :tard:

If it is an X-Valve or Retro-Valve, you can't use co2... You have to use Nitro or High Pressure Air...
:bounce:

dynastyfan
11-04-2004, 12:01 PM
its a classic valve on an rt pro rail

Magaman
11-04-2004, 12:05 PM
its a classic valve on an rt pro rail

:confused: I think it is the missing Oring in the power tube then...

dynastyfan
11-04-2004, 12:09 PM
thats what im guessing i can get one some time soon but im really wondering about the on/off top at the moment cause it looks like nothing i've ever seen in a classic valved mag

Magaman
11-04-2004, 12:18 PM
Does your On/Off look like these?

dynastyfan
11-04-2004, 12:37 PM
it looks pretty much like this but with out the lip at the bottom.

http://images.actionvillage.com/inc/images/large/011-1000-121.jpg?qlt=100&wid=175&cvt=jpg

Rift
11-04-2004, 12:45 PM
that would be the old syle on/off top the new ones look like this and are alot better then the old ones http://store.airgun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=25&categoryID=18

dynastyfan
11-04-2004, 12:48 PM
thanks alot guys im gona try and get a replacement oring as sson as possible and hopefully once i get some cash i'll buy a parts kit and an on/off top

dynastyfan
11-05-2004, 09:59 AM
ok i found out its the old style on off thanks so much for the help guys it was very appreciated

dynastyfan
11-07-2004, 01:40 PM
ok i found out where the power tube oring is, on the bolt stem. how it got there i dont know but i think that the o ring got frozen and attached to the stem. well i just went out to fire it again and i fired it after a few shot the leak came out the barrel and i looked at the bolt stem and low and behold there is the power tube oring. so do think that this is a result of using co2

dynastyfan
11-08-2004, 07:04 PM
up i would really like it if some one could help me with this

saml604
11-08-2004, 07:44 PM
If it has blown off twice, it has most likely warped and won't seal properly. If it isn't too worn, some oil might do the trick. Otherwise, just get a new one.

dynastyfan
11-08-2004, 08:54 PM
thanks for the help