PDA

View Full Version : SERIOUS PROBLEM (e-mag)

mcdkid
11-04-2004, 05:01 PM
I AM LEAVING FOR A SCENARIO GAME AT 3AM, SO I WOULD LIKE TO GET THIS WORKING QUICK!

i just got this e-mag (lvl10, 1.37, everything else is stock) i need some help.

the e-mag won't shot consistantly in hybrid mode, and mech. but it will only do one shot in normal electro mode. i am thinking that it is the trigger rod, it may be back to far. i have owned a few mech mags, so i know those, but i just wana see if any of you guys could give me a hand.

Z-man
11-04-2004, 05:16 PM
That is what I would suspect as well. The next step is to pull off the sear assembly and measure the sear pin length with a pair of calipers. Stock sear rod length is 2.125". Adjust accordingly

mcdkid
11-04-2004, 05:37 PM
how do i get the dang thing out? just unscrew it where the sear and the other thing is together? i just cant seem to get it out, and i don't wana mess something up.

Tunaman
11-04-2004, 05:54 PM
You have to pull the C-Clip off on the top of the solenoid plunger before it will come out. The whole sear assy, trigger rod, and plunger stays together and swings out if you tip the back of the sear forward. Also, make sure the trigger rod is not touching the back of the trigger when gassed up in Emode. Adjust trigger properly. A little travel...fire...a little after travel. You must set it up his way for it to be reliable. Let me know if you need help. ;)

mcdkid
11-04-2004, 06:53 PM
thanks guys. heck, who better to answer u right away than tuna and z-man!

i have the problem resolved. the trader's friend helped me. it works great.

MonsterMag
11-04-2004, 10:27 PM
good to hear :cheers:

another mag fixed :cheers: