PDA

View Full Version : Like My Setup? PICS

mattyfatty182
11-03-2001, 11:47 AM
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~brmm5841/PaintballPics/M1.JPG

Nice and tight. Just the way I like my guns...and other things...:D

Dave
11-03-2001, 12:25 PM
Chrome and yellow always go good together, and then the various parts in black, it reminds me of a racing motorcycle! Very nice!

I just got my shocktech dropforward, but it is the smaller version.

-Dave

p8ntballa
11-03-2001, 12:38 PM
nice gun, what type of foregrip is that and does it touch your drop?

X-Plosive
11-03-2001, 12:39 PM
ohhh I see you have one of those DYE frames with that cool window gill milling. Looks pretty spiffy!

Why don't dye atleast tap the hole for you? I mean they are already not giving you any grips, safety, or trigger...........I'm sarting to dislike DYE products. Sorry tunaman but it's the truth. DYE doesn't compare to many of the other companies out there. Nice mag though, I love how you balanced out the colors so well. I think if you put a retro valve in, it would look nicer. I mean you have a black barrel with a yellow body and then a black p/f plug and then a nickel sight rail so continue the flow with a black/silver retro valve.........Feel the LOVE:D

mattyfatty182
11-03-2001, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by p8ntballa
nice gun, what type of foregrip is that and does it touch your drop?

It's a Kapp, and no, there is like a gap about || that much in between.

Thanks X, but I no have 200 dolla for your Retro valve, me poor chinese man.:D

No, Im not chinese.

Tunaman
11-03-2001, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by X-Plosive
ohhh I see you have one of those DYE frames with that cool window gill milling. Looks pretty spiffy!

Why don't dye atleast tap the hole for you? I mean they are already not giving you any grips, safety, or trigger...........I'm sarting to dislike DYE products. Sorry tunaman but it's the truth. DYE doesn't compare to many of the other companies out there. Nice mag though, I love how you balanced out the colors so well. I think if you put a retro valve in, it would look nicer. I mean you have a black barrel with a yellow body and then a black p/f plug and then a nickel sight rail so continue the flow with a black/silver retro valve.........Feel the LOVE:D Well Xplosive...show me another frame besides AGD that has the pull of the Dye. Can't find one eh? And the reason the safety hole is not tapped is due to the fact that Dye is still using the original frame specs for the mag when it first came out. These specs were provided by AGD. There was no such thing as an allen screw in the safety hole at that time. People weren't coordinated enough to remove or install the rail without losing the spring and or ball. That is why AGD added a screw, to make it easier for the "non-mechanically inclined". You don't need to tap the hole for the safety to work.

X-Plosive
11-03-2001, 03:29 PM
yep, DYE sucks............end of story:D I have a boomstick and it is honestly just an overpriced tube. The DYE aluminum is the only reasonably priced barrel for the perfomance. My mag use to have all DYE parts and now all that is left is the DYE microguage and I think I still have that litle df somewhere........ The DYE frames are okay but I just think it is over priced for something that isn't nearly as effecient as it could be. That yellow mag does look nice. I don't think you should sell it though. No one will give you what it is really worth.

Vil3
11-03-2001, 04:44 PM
/me no likes

X-Plosive
11-03-2001, 04:49 PM
don't listen to vile. He only likes his gun and calls every gun ugly including cockers, angels, e-mag extremes and so on............

Mega Man
11-03-2001, 04:59 PM
nice, wherd you get your main body anod?

mac2k4
11-03-2001, 05:46 PM
yeah that does look nice, but umm how does dye suck? there products are one of the most used? I think your just a lil' jealous huh. Your mag does look good w/ the yellow

Cha0tic
11-03-2001, 07:01 PM
dye is nice, but way way too over priced. i agree that the only thing reasonably priced for its performance is the dye aluminum. the frames are ok but why can't they come with grips or a trigger? oh well...

very nice setup by the way.

MajorDamage
11-03-2001, 08:03 PM
Coola! That looks really nice!

ENDO!

Drew
11-03-2001, 08:15 PM
that is one PHAT marker :D

Aliens-8-MyDad
11-03-2001, 08:49 PM
Holy Shizz man its so bootyfull! I wish mine looked like that! how much did it cost in the end? I just got a stock minimag and about $200 to spend... (no nitro)... (yes everything is stock)

Vil3
11-04-2001, 10:10 AM
def not explosive, i like some minimags, almost all rt's almost all e-mags i LOVEEEEE good looking cockers and i personally dont like the look of angels e-mag extremes in my opinion look more like an angel-but im entitled to my own beliefs

Panzerr
11-04-2001, 10:44 AM
Never been a fan of "sight rails", but the yellow body is a nice touch.