PDA

View Full Version : God doesnt want my Emag to work

Green_kat
11-04-2004, 11:55 PM
I have a micromag RT valve and a set of 3.2 AGD emag lowers. For one reason or another the gun will either fire once and never fire again or it will just not fire. In instances where a barrel is used (twistlock) the sear rodwill spring out, the gun will fire once and then nothing.

I have bought the 0.728 pin for a single o-ring valve but still the gun will not fire.

I have tried using level 7 internals instead of level 10 and still nothing. THe sear rod will not come out again after the gun has been fired. Please help me or I might do something drastic like buy a cocker or move to Zanzibar and begin taking opium rectally.

BlackVCG
11-05-2004, 12:09 AM
Do you have the black quad o-ring installed in the on/off as the on/off top o-ring? If not and it's just a standard clear/yellow o-ring then that's your problem.

If not the case, turn up the velocity.

Also, try fully tightening the field strip screw with an allen wrench.

Other than that, if you can't get it to work and you want it to work, just send it in to me for a tune-up and it will come back to you working like new.

Green_kat
11-05-2004, 01:50 AM
are the micromags supposed to use quad o-rings? if so where can I get some of these.

Currently its got a little yellowish one like the one in the reg.

Asym
11-05-2004, 10:02 AM
Quad O-rings (http://store.airgun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=195&categoryID=24)
Those are for the Emag, those should work if your using a standard on/off. If your using a ULE trigger kit those won't work, and don't believe your supposed to use a ULT on emag lowers either they don't have enough pressure to reset the emag.

BlackVCG
11-05-2004, 01:19 PM
Your gun is an E-Mag correct? You just have a MicroMag RT valve in it? If you are using the gun as an electronic gun, then you need the quad o-ring.

Go to that link and order a few of them so you have one for the valve and the others for backup. That should get your gun going. If you don't have the quad o-ring then you get on/off pin stick, which locks up the gun after a shot.