PDA

View Full Version : Level 10 Problem

autockr01
11-05-2004, 11:47 PM
Ok so I just built a minimag classic and I got a Level 10 for it. I installed it with the #2.5 carrier, 2 shims, and the middle spring. Everything seems to be working fine, it won't chop and it resets after every misfire... AWESOME. I do have one problem though: after I fire a shot and hold the trigger, there is a small small leak down the barrel, but after like 2 seconds it stops leaking (holding the trigger down the whole time). I know it shouldn't have to do with the carrier oring because when the gun is just sitting there, it doesn't leak. And i just oiled my on/off... So i dont know how to fix this leak. Did i not do something right as far as the lvl 10?

Dayspring
11-06-2004, 12:36 AM
If it leaks when you're holding the trigger, you have to replace the orings in the on/off assembly.

Battlewear
11-06-2004, 08:31 AM
If it leaks when you're holding the trigger, you have to replace the orings in the on/off assembly.

Seeing as I am not getting a lot of responce in the lx thread..

How about when it leaks down the barrel until you lightly put your finger on the trigger??
Do I need to go 1 carrier smaller? (if need more information please look at my posts on the last page of the LX thread)..
Thanks

PS - Sorry, not trying to hijack this thread, just looking for answers like other LX users :)