PDA

View Full Version : Paintballing in and around Syracuse, NY

Steelrat
11-07-2004, 12:50 AM
Looking at a potential transfer. Anyone know how the paintball situation is up there?

Flow_Tech
11-07-2004, 01:02 AM
when i used to live in NY,the only really decent fields were ABC paintball and Cousins..other then that..i dont know.

LittlePaintballBoy
11-07-2004, 01:03 AM
Noooooooooooooooooooooo!

Torbo
11-07-2004, 02:46 AM
dude, headrush is right in syracuse. We've got a full size indoor xball field, and in the spring 3 outdoor fields. id love you play with you. If you wanna know more or whatever, pm me or im me. word.

Dubstar112
11-07-2004, 10:08 AM
Paintball is definatley good in CNY. And if you ever get sick of Headrush, which is hard to do you can always come up and visit my area where theres a sweet indoor field.

I played at fury when Derek was around, but that was a long time ago. I dont know what the Fury situation is now.

lord1234
11-07-2004, 10:55 AM
dude
ryan
wtf

dont move to bumfudge...you really should come here....

think its still 10 hours away if you are in syracuse...and now instead of flying you have to drive..that sucks!

ryan_1215
11-07-2004, 11:01 AM
hey man I go to school up there at oswego. Headrush http://www.headrushpaintball.com is a dedent field, there apparently is one in fulton and one in oswego which are both north or cuse. If you want to drive a little south of cuse than there is my home field : Ithaca Paintball http://www.ithacapaintball.com well worth the drive. Go to warpig and check their directory here for more fields in NY. http://www.warpig.com/forums/fields/index/pg_New_York.shtml

Trina
11-07-2004, 11:31 AM
Doobie and I lived in Watertown and we went to AAA Paintball park all the time! It's actually the first field I ever played at! Awesome field, awesome owners = a GREAT time! :D
AAA Paintball (http://www.aaapaintballpark.com/index.html)

Suggest you check them all out and pick your favorite :p

Dubstar112
11-07-2004, 11:34 AM
Trina, I currently live in watertown :). Theres a new indoor field on Arsenal St, the main drag, its pretty cool.

If you ever visit, get in touch or somthing.

Trina
11-07-2004, 11:43 AM
WOW!! That's pretty wild! An indoor field is a must for upstate NY! :D I bet that entire area has changed! It's been about four years since we've been there!

I have some friends there and I've been thinking about going back to visit, so I'll be sure to let you all know. ;)

Meph
11-07-2004, 12:24 PM
There's plenty of field in and around the Central New York region actually, not really advertised much but if you know where they are then yipee.

I live about 1 block from AAA's field here in Syracuse, and about 3 miles from Headrush's new facility. Further away in Fairmount is the indoor place that used to be Fury, and even further down past that is what is now Fury (next to the Ford dealership).

So living here in Syracuse you're pretty much set for paintball. And elsewhere in Albany, Rochester, Ithaca, Binghamton.... plenty of places to go.

gregmeyn
11-07-2004, 02:15 PM
professional paintball in victor new york is nice if you want some competition also grc paintball is excellent they both are more of tournament style paintball headrush is also a solid choice and is right in syracuse there are alot of other fields in the area as well

oldsoldier
11-07-2004, 03:53 PM
Friend of mine lives in syracuse, well, he is in school in MA right now. But, he said there is an indoor place right in the city. I am not sure where...he said it was pretty cheap to play though too.

MonsterMag
11-07-2004, 05:16 PM
theres about 2-3 fields in western Ny :cheers:

hardr0ck68
11-07-2004, 06:42 PM
The old Fury, now Play 2 win is a good field, im in the Oswego State paintball club and we play there mostly. The past couple years there has been a tourny in P&C Stadium (a baseball stadium) that is pretty wild.

From what i hear about headrush they wont be around much longer....but if they are so much the better.

dj89
11-07-2004, 08:00 PM
There is a new feild here in my town 40,000 sq feet. It's huge and geting bigger.

Mighty Mike
11-08-2004, 04:43 AM
Looking at a potential transfer. Anyone know how the paintball situation is up there?

Steelrat - It sucks!! Stay where you're at. ;)

LittlePaintballBoy
11-08-2004, 12:43 PM
Amen.