PDA

View Full Version : ult and x-valve problem

minimag2k3
11-07-2004, 04:12 PM
it seems like everytime i pick up my gun i have another problem please some one help me....

issue 1: i just got done playing and all day ive had a leak coming out of my x-valve its coming from one of the holes. its the hole across form where the air enters the valve. its probly and oring but witch one. i dont no how to take the valve apart and i dont want to risk messing it up again.... the leak was pretty bad erliers but it slowed down as the day progresed and now its a quiet hiss instead of a louder one

issue 2: i have x-valve and ult. but they refuse to work 2gether. if u put the ult in it dsnt fire or its fires missfirs fire missfires ect... its not me short srtoking cuz it does the same thing even if i fire and let go and the try it again also the bolt sticks sometimes and ill get a down the barrel leak somtimes its just a whole mess of things when i try to use it. ive tried different spring differnt carriers different amounts of shime both in the ult and lvl10 with no luck

minimag2k3
11-07-2004, 04:44 PM
i very carefull took apart my valve i enfisise the word CAREFULL about a thosand times after clos inspection i notices this tiny littl crack in the reg valve pin in between the two orings on the end the little plastic piece WHAT IS THAT how does that happen ive neevr ever even opend the valve up before ecept for the lvl10 and the ult that it. wow sigh..... gggrrrrahhhhh :mad: :cuss: im gna bet that that is the leaking problem...sigh

alooney11
11-07-2004, 10:21 PM
a leak coming out of the hole across from where the air enters the valve is a problem with the reg pin, in most cases you just have to oil it and clean it, seems like a crack would cause the same thing. Also if your bolt is sticking with the ule trigger you prolly have a preset tank that cant throw enough pressure to recock the marker. Also check to see that your screws are tightened equally and not over tightened.

The bolt stick was happening to me with a preset tank and ult.