PDA

View Full Version : Eggeigh?

Pants
11-07-2004, 07:36 PM
My egg died. I tried like five sets of new batteries, I got nothing. I turn the switch, the light blinks red for like... a centisecond, and then it dies again. The impeller won't spin, and if it does, it's about a millimeter a minute. I opened things up, and the white wire that goes from the board to the motor is pinched. It's weird, because if it was broken from pinching, it would of been broken before I even got to the field, not in the third game of the day. Do you think the wire is the culprit, or could it be something else? Any ideas? Thanks in advance for any help.

The fun part is that it was my first day playing with my new timmy. Pants went from shooting faces to shaking hopper. Sucked.

teufelhunden
11-07-2004, 07:50 PM
Panties!

Dead board? Get hit in the hopper and get paint inside? Maybe the eye is dirty... bah, who knows. :)

magmanl337
11-07-2004, 09:57 PM
See, the problem is that you're using an egg. Toss out the internals and u now have two awesome salsa bowls. Now go buy a halo.

gc82000
11-08-2004, 12:05 AM
See, the problem is that you're using an egg. Toss out the internals and u now have two awesome salsa bowls.

:rofl: