PDA

View Full Version : Building a mag, help please

yakitori
11-07-2004, 09:30 PM
I have an emag w/ the ss emag valve, I just bought an EmaX valve and I would like to use the ss emag valve to build another mag. Here is what I have and below is what I need. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Have:

PF SS emag body
SS Emag valve w/ lvl 10
twist n lock barrel assembly

Need:

Rail (what kind (RT?)
Blade intelliframe OR Logic vert frame (prefer this one)
Sear (what kind (emag, RT?)

Is this all I am going to need? Basically, I am wondering what kind of rail and sear to use w/ the emag valve, emag ss body, and the blade intelliframe combo.

Once again, thanks for your help.

JoshK
11-07-2004, 09:56 PM
Hey...talk to Sk8ermog...here is his mega sale page (not on AO...its on his own page)

http://www.rossgunniv.com/PaintballCollection/10/megasale.html

evan123
11-07-2004, 10:38 PM
Get a classic rail (logic, omega if you can find one)
Get an intelliframe
Then get a regular classic sear assembly

yakitori
11-07-2004, 10:47 PM
I thought that the emag valve is like the X/RTP/RT valve for mags. I thought I would need to get the RT Pro rail w/ the bicycle foregrip, and rail, and the RT Pro sear. And then slap a blade intelliframe on it. This is going to be a back up to my emag, so I need to know if the Emag valve works on the RT pro rail, and the Twist n Lock barrel emag body.

MisterBones25
11-07-2004, 10:47 PM
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=156203 :D

yakitori
11-07-2004, 10:58 PM
Well, I just picked up an intelliframe. I really like that rail from logic. I use a fireblade trigger on my emag, and they do good work. I really like thier mag parts. Anyway. Since I dont have much money, and I already have the SS emag body for the twist n lock style barrels, I need something that will work w/ it, and the Emag valve and RT sear.

mobius
11-08-2004, 01:15 AM
You can use any mag rail, so long as you put the correct sear in it. If you use an Emag or RT rail, use an RT sear. If you use an AM/MM rail, use an AM/MM sear. All the other parts will fit together just fine.

BTW, the AM/MM rail is much lighter than the others, if you're concerned about that. Especially if you have it ULE milled.

Enemy
11-08-2004, 01:25 AM
the above post is right.. but you will want to change out the on/off pin as well you can go with a .750 thats whats in x-valves and the sort or a .765 which is what is in the rts.. other than that your setup will be great!

player4
11-08-2004, 05:43 PM
You can use any mag rail, so long as you put the correct sear in it. If you use an Emag or RT rail, use an RT sear. If you use an AM/MM rail, use an AM/MM sear. All the other parts will fit together just fine.

BTW, the AM/MM rail is much lighter than the others, if you're concerned about that. Especially if you have it ULE milled.

Agreed...My stock RT Pro rail weighs as much as my gun now that I have a ULE'd am/mm rail.........seriously......in fact my friend thinks the rail is heavier then the gun........I would buy an am/mm rail

Danman69
11-08-2004, 06:11 PM
Yeah buy an AM/MM Rail I have one for sale PM me... lol :D ;)

evan123
11-08-2004, 06:19 PM
You can use either RT rail or a classic rail, just get the right sear for the right rail ;)

GT
11-08-2004, 06:48 PM
you can go with any rail, valve(except og RT), or trigger frame you want, however I would advise using a difference length on/off pin, or to save you from buying a bunch of small pins purchase a ULT kit.