PDA

View Full Version : Tac Ones

Virem
11-08-2004, 12:40 AM
How come the anno doesnt match on tac ones? I mean half of it is flat black and half of it is gloss black, the rail and gas threw grip and vert adaptor are all gloss black and the rest is flat black? Why couldnt it all just be annoed the same way?

P.S. I might be wrong since im just looking at pictures, if so someone please correct me :p

magman007
11-08-2004, 07:59 AM
its because the marker isnt annoed as a whole, it is assembled from pieces. the gloss pieces have been gloss since the beginning of time. if you want flat black, id reccomend going to rouge, and getting some flat black pieces

Virem
11-08-2004, 12:31 PM
I know thats -why- they are diffrent colors... my question is why AGD doesnt do something about it.... i mean especial with the tac ones which is the only gun that agd really sells as a whole.

Burphel
11-08-2004, 12:56 PM
I gotta agree. With all the anno options for the ULE, how much more difficult is it to beadblast a few rails, grip frames and ASA's so the finish will match the body on tac-one's. Hell, the feedneck is seperate from the body, but they don't just throw on a plain black part there, they match it up.

And really, matte parts aren't just going to show up on Tac-ones. Half the high-end tourney guns these days are done with a beadblast anno. Matte parts to offset a polished ULE body and matched valve would look good too.

Raven001
11-08-2004, 01:21 PM
Why not include a fore grip that is shaped like an ammo magazine? It would then look a bit like the Thompson sub machine gun then eh?

Virem
11-08-2004, 01:22 PM
Yah know or maybe even DIFFRENT colors like greens or camo or whatever.... just something to make it feel like a complete gun and not just a mismosh of parts put together... call me crazy but i dont like the idea that after i pay 450 dollars for a gun i have to pay 200 dollars to reanno it or pay rogue for extra flat black parts. In the first tac-one ad thingy it says "All flat black anno finish" how come thats not the case?

P.S. Also im not sure if it comes with an ASA that matchs... but if it doesnt it should.. with an on/off

Virem
11-08-2004, 01:23 PM
Why not include a fore grip that is shaped like an ammo magazine? It would then look a bit like the Thompson sub machine gun then eh?

Im not sure i would go that far :tard:

White Wolf
11-08-2004, 02:17 PM
The Rail, the body and the frame all match the only non matching components are the ASA and foregrips which is ugly and people get rid of anyway.

http://www.whitewolfairsmithing.com/images/AGD/Black-tac-one-1.jpg

I'm sure the only reason there not ano matched is for inventory reasons, what if that run out of gloss ones and all they have is dust then the RT customs won't match and people will be complaining about that. No win situation for AGD.

Solution to the problem is to get rid of the ugly SS brackets and/or Foregrips on all there guns since most people just toss them anyway.

Virem
11-08-2004, 02:37 PM
then instead of ugly SS brackets there will be ugly holes in the rail, I think what AGD needs is a rail that has an intergrated vert ASA milled onto it... since everyone wants a ASA anyway... something closer to a AM/MM rail then a RT rail... I dont know, i just think the biggest problem with AGD guns is looks together... i mean all their parts apart look great now its just together they dont look like a complete gun... aside from the xmag that is ;p

Virem
11-08-2004, 09:58 PM
bah, i wasnt criticizing your work rogue.. but you dont sell a complete gun do you?