PDA

View Full Version : Great first day With my New Mini

z-zero
11-03-2001, 07:46 PM
First I'd like to thank Tom and everyone at AGD for making a great product.

Anywho I had a great day with my new Mini considering I foregot to turn my revy on twice, short stroked 3 times, and we all know that means chop. I t was way better then my first day with my cocker where I chopped at least 20 times.
The performance of the Mini was equall or better then my Cocker. It had the accuracy it had the range, but the ROF was higher. I spent more money on paint today then normal. Anyone who says cockers are more accurate and have a longer range is full of crap! I have seen it first hand! I love my mini.

I also made 2 mistakes that show just how new I am to a Mag. The first being I pulled out my barrel without closing the power feed and sliced a ball and then watched my revy empty my hopper onto the ground LOL. I then cleaned and closed my power feed and proceeded to try and play in the next game with my PF closed LOL. That blessed Plug!

I can't wait until I fall into a rythm with my new gun. I love that short snappy trigger.

z-zero

Arman/XPM
11-03-2001, 08:20 PM
Sweet! Do you have any pictures of the gun?

z-zero
11-03-2001, 08:28 PM
No I don't have any pics, but my sig has a description:p
I'll try to get some soon.

z-zero

Cha0tic
11-03-2001, 09:25 PM
welcome to the world of the mag. that powerfeed plug can save you a hopper or 2....kinda sucks when you forget to turn it before you take out the barrel.

Gunga
11-03-2001, 09:57 PM
Talked to a guy at the field today. It was his first day with his MiniMag too.

He asked me why he kept on shooting multiple balls at a time and chopping like crazy. Turns out he had a new barrel...which of course, didn't come with a nubbin. DOH!

wimag
11-04-2001, 11:17 AM
heehee now that is classic.

Manuel_FZR
11-04-2001, 12:46 PM
z-zero: have fun with your Mini! ;) and ... learn the Trigger ... you could be much faster!
Todays playing: 1000balls - no ("0")ballbreak!!! :D

Gunga: Thatīs really funny! *rotfl* ... :D :D

z-zero
11-05-2001, 08:38 AM
I practice with the trigger when I have air so hopefully that will pay off. Any ideas on trigger drills? I practice the snap shoot drill just to get the movement and trigger practice. I hope to out run my revy soon, then I can have a valide reason to get a warp. Its always nice to have a "GOOD" reason to spend money. ;)

z-zero

squall
11-05-2001, 03:49 PM
Welcome to the minimag family! I usually snap-shoot short strings (try saying that 10 times fast!) to practice my timing. Getting a 3, 4 and then a 5 shot burst down without short stroking has helps tremendously with speed and shooting long strings of paint.

z-zero
11-05-2001, 06:28 PM
I love my Mini, Its alot quiter then my cocker, I have a 10" 32 degrees carbon fiber barrel on it. What is a really quite barrel? Are the Armson barrels any good? When can I get some plastic nubbins?

z-zero