PDA

View Full Version : E-mag or ULE RT

robb2269
11-08-2004, 11:16 PM
I want to get a new mag but I cant decide especially with the HAir trigger coming out. If I wait for the HAir trigger I coud have a gun with out batteries. I have never played with a E-mag. Does it have advantages I should know about.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
11-09-2004, 12:29 AM
you dont need batteries for en emag either. you can switch to mechanical mode and still shoot pretty fast and plus the battery will last you quite some time.

MonsterMag
11-09-2004, 07:22 AM
20bps with 3.2 software and then theres hybrid ;)

I love emags , there are light , fast and they look nice :cheers:

chairman_mao
11-09-2004, 08:27 AM
Also you should take into consideration the timeline of the hAir's release. As of the last time I saw an update the release date was "in the future" with no indication that it would be any time soon. If you are willing to wait then I would go with the hAir (I just can't get on the electro train the scare me). As has been said on here before Viva la Mech

adt501
11-09-2004, 09:31 AM
both guns rock, depends on your budget

the thing in paintball to remember is: never make a buying decision based on what "might" come out in the future

robb2269
11-09-2004, 10:41 AM
Thanks for your insight. How long does the E-mag battery last? I think I'm going to get an E-mag because I will always have my other mag that I can put the HAir into. PS I spoke with Colin from Deadlywind and the date for release they are shooting for end of this year begaining of next year. All likely next year. I have looked at other electric guns but I've really always been impressed with the MAG. So it make sense to get an E-MAG.

Second question I have an egg II will it keep up with an E-MAG?

TheTramp
11-09-2004, 11:35 AM
Second question I have an egg II will it keep up with an E-MAG?

That depends on how fast you're shooting. You can set the Mags, BPS to match your loader. An E-Mag can out shoot an Egg but it doesn't have to.

There's also the L10 to remove any chopping issues if you do shoot too fast.