PDA

View Full Version : Trilogy reviews?

Deathshadow9k
11-09-2004, 04:44 AM
I was wantin to get some info on the new trilogy series autocockers, we just got one in at work and i'm gettin curious about it. The anno job is pure garbage cuz its not even a fade its just a tacky dip, and the "compact hinge frame" has a trigger too small to fit two of my fingers in and i got small fingers. But it still shot like an autococker and hella straight into our test target. I'm wonderin if anybody has field tested it yet and has done more than just a "insert random flame cuz its cheap" line. Also has anybody gotten any word on whether or not its gonna get an e-blade version for it yet? Since it has an integrated three-way on it, it could be either easier or much harder to design one.

kenndogg
11-09-2004, 05:24 AM
it really wasn't meant to be ebladed or upgraded for that matter...thats what the regular line of cockers are for. These trilogy markers were meant to compete with lower end guns like spyders and tippmann. Its more or less a noob friendly cocker.

Altimas
11-09-2004, 08:40 AM
Man I thought this thread was about Star Wars... Now I will go away sad.... I think I saw some pics of the Trilogy Cockers though at ActionGear.com in the "paintball" part.

And May the Force be With you!!!