PDA

View Full Version : How do I charge my Emag

albrigrp
11-09-2004, 06:20 PM
I have a brand new emag. I need to charge the battery but all it came with is a car charging cord. How the hell do I charge it with this? :tard:

FallNAngel
11-09-2004, 06:43 PM
I have a brand new emag. I need to charge the battery but all it came with is a car charging cord. How the hell do I charge it with this? :tard:

Remove the battery, plug the adapter into the car and hook the battery into the charger.

albrigrp
11-09-2004, 08:14 PM
the charger only has a female post. The battery does not have anything other than two prongs on top.

MonsterMag
11-09-2004, 08:47 PM
ok listen , this is very simple

1.Take batt off marker

2.Take the black square charger , put it in top of the battery(still in housing)

3.Insert Field strip Screw to hold on charger

4.Plug ac adapter in power spnce then the charger

let me know ;)

webmstrk9
11-09-2004, 09:02 PM
I was looking around before I bought my x-mag and found havoc's website, havoc-online and in the e/x mag section he tells ya which charger to buy. If you dont want to go to his site, here is the product from radio shack...

http://www.radioshack.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=CTLG&product%5Fid=273-1779

So now youre not dependent on the car charger. of course follow the directions on how to charger your battery, there should have been a CD which came with your marker?

Enemy
11-10-2004, 12:03 AM
um you need the battery terminal!!! im guessing thats why you are confused look at this link i will so kindly supply you with thats whats missing from you setup!!! after that you can go to radio shack and get an adapter to plug into the wall and the charging is very straight foward.

batt charger (http://store.airgun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=142&categoryID=24)

MonsterMag
11-10-2004, 07:19 AM
He has the car charger , can you get us a pic of what you have ?

vomit-fish
11-10-2004, 07:41 AM
go to radio shack.
for 12 dollars buy a wall adapter.
plug it into the wall.
plug it into the battery.
now its charging.
wait several hours until next use.

complicated?

Flow_Tech
11-10-2004, 11:18 AM
Vomit,your wrong.Sorry,you lose,have a VERY nice ban,oops i mean day.

Target Practice
11-10-2004, 02:52 PM
go to radio shack.
for 12 dollars buy a wall adapter.
plug it into the wall.
plug it into the battery.
now its charging.
wait several hours until next use.

complicated?

So, uh, how does it feel to be such an idiot. Between this and your stupid "G MOUSE ZOMG!!1!!!!!1!" post, I am certain that you should just DIAF.