PDA

View Full Version : Repost The G Mouse 50 Cps Easily (dont Close It, This Is Real!!!

vomit-fish
11-10-2004, 07:38 AM
ok guys this is a new style of paintball me and friend are marketing.

G MOUSE

it is also our key point in marketing our new system of paintball

TIRED OF THOSE TIRED FINGERS?
SICK OF WALKING OR RAKING A TRIGGER ALL DAY AND ONLY SEEING 20-25 BPS?

OUR NEW SYSTEM WILL GARAUNTEE FAST AND MORE CONSISTENT SHOOTING.

OUR SYSTEM COMES WITH 2 BREEDING MICE AND 5 MICE READY TO RUN!!

OUR SYSTEM IS A WHEEL THAT CONNECTS TO YOUR GUN AND TRIGGER FRAME

THE MICE THEN RUN IN THE WHEEL WHICH TURNS A RAMSHAFT CYCLING YOUR GUN AT OVER 50 BPS

KEEP THE MICE IN A COOLR SO THEY DONT TIRE THEMSLEVES OUT BEFORE THE GAME

THESE MICE ARE GENETICALLY ENGINEERED TO RUN WHEN THEY HIT THE WARM AIR

YOU CAN EVEN KEEP AN EXTRA MOUSE IN A POD IN YOUR PACK.... JUST BE SURE TO ADD SOME ICE.

FORMULA 51 IS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR THE FEMALE MOUSE

FORMULA 51 IS BASICALLY A LOVE JUICE THAT PEAKS HER SEXUAL PEFORMANCE

IT IS ALSO A GENETICALLY ENGINEERING AGENT THAT MAKES GIANT MICE

THESE MICE ARE GARAUNTEED TO CYCLE YOUR GUN AT EXCESS OF 50 CPS

NEW BOARDS ARE AVAILABLE FOR ALL INTIMIDATORS, MATRIXS, IMPULSES,NEW SHOCKERS,ANGELS,BUSHYS,NME,NERVE AND ALL AKALMP GUNS

A NEW TRIGGER SYSTEM FOR COCKERS IS ALSO AVAILABLE, IT CONVERTS A COMPLETELY MECH COCKER TO ELECTRONICALLY CONTROLLED FRONT BLOCK AND BOARD

OUR SYSTEM ALSO COMES INTEGRATED WITH A FEED SYSTEM CALLED "THE SANCHEZ"(patent pending)

THIS FEED SYSTEM IS A CO2 POWERED SYSTEM KIND OF LIKE A Q LOADER BUT WITHOUT THE HASSLE OF SRPINGS AND ALL THE POWER OF CO2

12 GRAM CARTRIDGES WILL BE AVAILABLE WITH MOUSE EMBLEMS EARLY DECEMBER

OUR WEBSITE IS NOT CURRENTLY UP SO POST HERE

WE ARE HAVING TROUBLE MARKETING THIS PRODUCT BECAUSE OF OUR LIMITED RESOURCES

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO REGISTER WITH US CONTACT ME OR MY ASSOCIATE ON AIM

AIM IS NIRVANSON4LIFE OR ROCKANDROLLGUY

AFTER U REGISTER WITH US U WILL RECIEVE AN INFORMATION PACKAGE THRU THE MAIL

FOR EVERY G MOUSE YOU SELL YOU WILL RECIEVE A 40 DOLLAR COMMISION

THIS SYSTEM IS ALREADY PATENTED SO DO NOT TRY AND MAKE ANY MOCK UP SYSTEMS BECAUSE YOU WILL BE FACING AA LAWSUIT BEYOND BELIEF. WE HAVE ALREADY ENGAGED IN SEVERAL LAWSUITS PERTAINING TO THE ANIMAL RIGHTS ACTIVISTS. WE HAVE SETTLED OUR LAWSUITS AFTER 3 HARD YEARS OF FIGHTING AND ARE NOW READY TO MARKET OUR PRODUCT THROUGHOUT THE WORLD

THANK YOU AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR HELP MARKETING OUR PRODUCT

WE PROMISE YOU WILL BE THE ONLY ONE AT THE FEILD WITH A BIOENGINEERED GUN

PICTURES WILL BE FORTHCOMING THIS WEEKEND,POSSIBLY A VIDEO OF THE LOADING PROCESS

chairman_mao
11-10-2004, 08:42 AM
This is frickin rediculous this is the third post that I've seen that is exactly the SAME. Stop spamming the forums and if you must post please learn to take the CAPS LOCK OFF

BobTheCow
11-10-2004, 08:47 AM
You're just begging for a whack from the ban stick. :tard:

vomit-fish
11-10-2004, 09:02 AM
guys...im sorry i had to repost it but they closed my other thread....i think that other guy reposted it cuz he wanted more info and there was no thread to post on. this is a very serious matter and i will have pics very shortly....plz dont close my thread...and will an admin please delete my old thread, the one that is closed.

sorry to bother anyone but i take pride in my creations and i dont appreciate mockery

JimmyBeam
11-10-2004, 09:10 AM
guys...im sorry i had to repost it but they closed my other thread....i think that other guy reposted it cuz he wanted more info and there was no thread to post on. this is a very serious matter and i will have pics very shortly....plz dont close my thread...and will an admin please delete my old thread, the one that is closed.

sorry to bother anyone but i take pride in my creations and i dont appreciate mockery

threads get closed for a reason. its not wise to re-open them.

vomit-fish
11-10-2004, 09:33 AM
and i kno everyone makes mistakes...so plz dont make the same mistake twice...dont close my post plz.

cphilip
11-10-2004, 10:07 AM
I am going to let this one run a bit. See whats up.

People.... don't take things so serious. Have we all become so jadded we can't take a joke?

I will be watching this thread carefully.

magman007
11-10-2004, 01:10 PM
this is such a retarded idea, honestly. if there even was a shred of truth to this idiiotic idea, no one would buy it any ways. first off, people dont like mice, 2nd off, it isnt tourny legal, 3rd off, most markers on the market, with exceptions of some well tuned aka markers, cant even cycle 50cps. dude, you are retarded, and im gunna pull something verry pbn'ish and call PICS OR SHENANAGAINS.

what has the world come to?

LittlePaintballBoy
11-10-2004, 01:50 PM
THIS SYSTEM IS ALREADY PATENTED SO DO NOT TRY AND MAKE ANY MOCK UP SYSTEMS BECAUSE YOU WILL BE FACING AA LAWSUIT BEYOND BELIEF. WE HAVE ALREADY ENGAGED IN SEVERAL LAWSUITS PERTAINING TO THE ANIMAL RIGHTS ACTIVISTS. WE HAVE SETTLED OUR LAWSUITS AFTER 3 HARD YEARS OF FIGHTING AND ARE NOW READY TO MARKET OUR PRODUCT THROUGHOUT THE WORLD

Strangely I find it hard you have won lawsuits when you can't, you know, spell.

xXHavokXx
11-10-2004, 01:52 PM
this is such a retarded idea, honestly. if there even was a shred of truth to this idiiotic idea, no one would buy it any ways. first off, people dont like mice, 2nd off, it isnt tourny legal, 3rd off, most markers on the market, with exceptions of some well tuned aka markers, cant even cycle 50cps. dude, you are retarded, and im gunna pull something verry pbn'ish and call PICS OR SHENANAGAINS.

what has the world come to?

Agreed. SHENS!!!!!

Chris42050
11-10-2004, 01:58 PM
This is stupid. It wasn't funny the first time why would it be funny the third time? Either start makin this thing funny (with pictures or something) or give it up. :sleeping:

Creative Mayhem
11-10-2004, 02:06 PM
I CALL BULL:cuss:!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :cuss: :cuss:

TheTramp
11-10-2004, 02:15 PM
I'll take 3 G-Mice.

SCpoloRicker
11-10-2004, 02:15 PM
Friendly corner as a compromise??

Die in a fire

Dayspring
11-10-2004, 02:19 PM
Hit 'em with the ban stick... If any other member did this, they'd get banned... Why are these guys the exception? :mad:

Target Practice
11-10-2004, 02:20 PM
I CALL BULL:cuss:!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :cuss: :cuss:

Words more true have never been spoken, ditto.

I'm not mocking your creations, I'm mocking you, moron. Ok, I'm mocking your creations too, but mostly just taunting your dumb arse.

Fred
11-10-2004, 02:24 PM
If the first post was just a pic of a mouse-wheel attached to a Timmy, I'd be rolling on the floor laughing...

but its not... so I wonder how I'm going to get the precious minutes of my life back that I've lost wondering about how lame this thread is...

how do you get the mouse to stop anyway? the sucker is just gonna run when he feels like it, and then stop when he gets tired, not a very reliable firing system.

:tard:

Muzikman
11-10-2004, 02:24 PM
THIS SYSTEM IS ALREADY PATENTED SO DO NOT TRY AND MAKE ANY MOCK UP SYSTEMS BECAUSE YOU WILL BE FACING AA LAWSUIT BEYOND BELIEF.

My guess is that you have no idea what it takes to patent a product or even how much it costs. Also, just curious, what is the patent number?

Torbo
11-10-2004, 02:33 PM
If any other member did this, they'd get banned... Why are these guys the exception? :mad:

so very very true

TheTramp
11-10-2004, 02:50 PM
WHERE ARE MY "BLANK" MICE DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!

CaliMagFan
11-10-2004, 03:01 PM
I think it's funny.. not fond of CAPSLOCK, but funny none the less. Thumbs down if it really is a repost, but just because something is asinine doesnt mean it has to go away. Right?.. Anyway, valiant attempt to liven up AO for a day or so.

PS: you cannot market that product, my friend and I have prior art that goes back to 1993 when we had mice pumping bud orr snipers at National Paintball's Big Game in San Bernardino, Ca.

-kyro

Glickman
11-10-2004, 04:44 PM

sorry to bother you, but i dont appreciate stupidity.

if theres 2 door knobs, and pie on the other side. you already touched one.. got shocked.. and instead of trying the other one, you continue grabbing the same knob and getting shocked...

Dayspring
11-10-2004, 04:50 PM
No, your thread got closed because it was stupid.

And you may not appreciate mockery, but we're enjoying the hell out of it...

vomit-fish
11-10-2004, 04:58 PM
wow my post got closed? this one stays open.... ok i can except that. i am just trying to help a friend market my product. adam if you read this, it is ryan. anyways i just have to say some moderators need to learn how to spell. I'll try stopping by your home later. i might be able to buy that digital camera so we can prove these guys wrong. we def have to put the patent number on here too. well call me up if you can.

anarchist411
11-10-2004, 05:07 PM
wow adam was on my computer while i wasnt home. Thats real kool you need to lock the door next time too. I thought i locked it this morning when i left for work. well ill call you when i get back from my cisco class.

scpaintballer01
11-10-2004, 05:11 PM
http://img65.exs.cx/img65/3765/banhim.gif

master_alexander
11-10-2004, 05:13 PM
wow and hey ! (sarcastic) good upgrades would be mouse nip, weed, and of course a cat chasing it !!!

athomas
11-10-2004, 05:48 PM
I think the Gardners may want to buy this so they can go back to the beginning of paintball and change the patent to include all biological trigger pulling devices. That would include humans of course. No gun could be marketed that had a trigger capable of being pulled by a biological being unless of course the appropriate "fees" were paid to Smart Parts.

ilikePB
11-10-2004, 06:17 PM
I think this applies:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/iwh_99/forum%20fun/capslock.jpg

tony3
11-10-2004, 06:22 PM
This is a joke you morons.

Target Practice
11-10-2004, 06:36 PM
This is a joke you morons.

Thank you, Captain Obvious.

rathbaster
11-10-2004, 06:37 PM
Has anyone considered the welfare of the mice in all this? :eek:

-Rath

cphilip
11-10-2004, 06:46 PM
wow my post got closed? this one stays open.... ok i can except that. i am just trying to help a friend market my product. adam if you read this, it is ryan. anyways i just have to say some moderators need to learn how to spell. I'll try stopping by your home later. i might be able to buy that digital camera so we can prove these guys wrong. we def have to put the patent number on here too. well call me up if you can.

Ok with that... and with plenty of time to get it out of your system and post something meaningfull on it...all that... and well with no reason NOT to...

Closed. repost it and you get a ban... you may PM me and explain why this should remain. But you better be packin big heat to convince me.