PDA

View Full Version : warpfeed vs. hopper

mag88888
11-10-2004, 07:25 PM
i gotta a rt ule custom with a regular pmi hopper on it, non electro. i was looking into getting a warp feed. but before i do that i would like to hear some pros and cons on the warp as well as electronic hoppers. like do they feed fast enough, cant play in rain, do they brake, stuff like that. also where would i buy an adapter that would let me put a warp on my centerfeed ule mb. ive seen them before so they do make them. i saw one in forums but i would prefer to buy one from a worthy site. thanks.

trains are bad
11-10-2004, 08:56 PM
Well, you need a motorized hopper, no question about that. If you get a warp, you will need a motorized hopper for the warp. So the warp is no real disadvantage as far as playing in the rain.

I can't play without a warp, some can't play with them, it's all preference.

You want a Rouge vert feed warp adaptor, he sells them in the dealers forum and he's as trustworthy as they come.

mag88888
11-10-2004, 09:18 PM
you only need a motorized hopper for the warp if you keep shooting 20 or more ball strings. personally i dont do string of more than 20 balls so i dont think i would need the motorized hopper because the warp holds 20 balls at one time inside the warp. at most i would do quick string of like 10 to 15, and thats if i want to kill someone. other than that id think id be set. if im wrong on any of my statements please tell me. are there any stores that sell warp adapters for vert mainbodys. if there arent any worthy stores that sell them ill by from the forum. also the way i look at it is, why buy a motor hopper for a bout 70-80 bucks that can go about as fast as a warp when you can spend about 10-20 more bucks more and get a warp that you can shoot from any angles and can feed just as fast. and there isnt a giant blimp on top of your gun.

trains are bad
11-11-2004, 12:07 AM
well, put that way you have a point. You really want a revvy on your warp too, but I see what you're saying.

mag88888
11-12-2004, 10:45 PM
i was thnking about getting a q loader instead of a warp, i just looked into it. i rather have a something mechanical than electric. if you have any comments on the warp or q loader let me know.thanks.

jewie27
11-13-2004, 01:31 AM
I've had my Warp Feed for over 2 years and can't ever imagine playing without it again. I don't miss hopper shots.

BeaverEater
11-14-2004, 10:46 AM
I've played with a warp for pretty much the last two years. Recently i switched over to a halo b and would rather have that any day than a warp. I just didnt like how it felt any more. Its more of a time for change type of thing.

jknospe
11-14-2004, 09:55 PM
I have been using a warp feed for just over a year now... and it works great! I like it for the lower profile. Makes it very hard for you opponent to identify and hit you when sneaking around corners. I would recommend using a motorized hopper to at least agitate the paint. I hate missing a shot because of a hopper jam. I installed the 12v mod to increase the feed rate and added a Halo this summer. Overkill, you say?! Yes it is.