PDA

View Full Version : paintball...to recreate columbine? wtf?

68automagpwnr
11-10-2004, 09:59 PM
http://www.columbinepaintball.com/

you have to be joking! man people can make money off of anything these days!

LittlePaintballBoy
11-10-2004, 10:00 PM
Kinda old, proved to be a haox last I heard.

68magOwner
11-10-2004, 10:44 PM
yeah, its a BAD joke, like the hunting for bambi scam

MrWallen
11-10-2004, 11:05 PM
Yeah, REALLY old web site, used to actually link to a page filled with hate mail for the site with its creators rebuking the writers for taking something that was so clearly a joke so seriously.

HoppysMag
11-10-2004, 11:16 PM
really old. is a bad joke.

Duzzy
11-10-2004, 11:19 PM
A sick joke if you ask me...

LaW
11-10-2004, 11:20 PM
umm yeah wow this again?

teufelhunden
11-10-2004, 11:34 PM
Yeah, REALLY old web site, used to actually link to a page filled with hate mail for the site with its creators rebuking the writers for taking something that was so clearly a joke so seriously.

http://www.columbinepaintball.com/mail/

Rokudon
11-10-2004, 11:58 PM
UM.... is it just me or does the gun they post a pic of look strangely like Palmer's Camille?!?!?!(pic, or partial of it,. .http://www.palmer-pursuit.com/images/guns/Camille-21.jpg). i COULD be wrong... but they look oddly similar.... did glenn let them use that pic?
and that is just plain stupid... relive the experience... sure it would work if you were the hostages, but as a game? if the media catches wind of this...

MrWallen
11-11-2004, 12:20 AM
They already did catch wind of it, and it was made fairly public, but it was a LONG time ago, this is OLD.

player4
11-11-2004, 12:20 AM
hmmmm......that's is extremely stupid.........and that is about 20 mins away from my house.......

Rokudon
11-11-2004, 12:23 AM
i think i remember crossing it when i was looking online about paintball a few years ago ( barely knew anything... i thought a-5 was the best thing out.... :eek: ) dismissed it when i read it recreated columbine... seemed stupid then, stil seems stupid... anyone ELSE noticing their gun pic is camille?

vomit-fish
11-12-2004, 07:54 AM
i thought that joke was pretty funny....and if i get banned from these forums for it then so be it...its my opinion and columbine was funny too....i laughed when it happened and ill laugh about it now.... its my opinion so if i get banned for it so be it...its my opinion and it was hilarious!

HoppysMag
11-12-2004, 09:21 AM
i thought that joke was pretty funny....and if i get banned from these forums for it then so be it...its my opinion and columbine was funny too....i laughed when it happened and ill laugh about it now.... its my opinion so if i get banned for it so be it...its my opinion and it was hilarious!

some ones a little paranoid a bout being banned. no ones gunna ban you for expressing an opinion. as long as you do it in a civilized way, which you did.

guysdaman
11-12-2004, 06:42 PM

Well I have an opinion too...you are an idiot! :tard: