PDA

View Full Version : Ok...

Muzikman
11-12-2004, 04:55 PM
Seeing as all the threads are gone in here...how about this becomes the "Official Shatnerball IV" forum.

Starting off, when and where? It's never too early to plan.

warthog2t0
11-12-2004, 05:40 PM
yea!

i need to make up an good excues if it's not at CPX again. so come on with the info already!

Titansu
11-14-2004, 10:56 AM
If you're starting to pack now, pack yourself a 10-gallon hat ;)

SSMercury
11-15-2004, 01:38 PM

Texas? I might have to delay going to grad school a semester to attend then. :D

Eric Of Extreme Measures
12-02-2004, 06:14 PM
Texas? I might have to delay going to grad school a semester to attend then. :D
but is it indoors? or what? that was the question that had all of up in arms!!

Eric

Eric Of Extreme Measures
12-04-2004, 12:21 AM
hey remember guys, when the cat gets out, let is go wild!, start a new thread so we can all start to get ready for this trip!

Eric

jamescell
12-04-2004, 06:15 PM
I MUST KNOW NOW! That way I can book my plane tickes early.

siloseven
12-05-2004, 11:48 PM
where will the official word be said?

(sorry I'm new to Shattnerball, and tend to be behind on info)

unless I already missed it? again...

vf-xx
12-07-2004, 03:50 AM
I have heard rumors about the Texas bit, but to the best of my knowledge there isn't an indoor field big enough in the area.

Now, if we're taking over some place that may be a different story.

siloseven
12-07-2004, 05:41 AM
I live in Garland/Dallas and the biggest one off the top of my head is "the paintball factory" (.com) that opened not too long ago. but as far as outdoor goes, there is a bunch to pick from from Dallas area.

But I think one of the biggest indoor place around here just closed, so. (place was a dump from what I hear anyway)

but would the official word be posted here on AO or some where else?

Eric Of Extreme Measures
12-07-2004, 03:06 PM
I live in Garland/Dallas and the biggest one off the top of my head is "the paintball factory" (.com) that opened not too long ago. but as far as outdoor goes, there is a bunch to pick from from Dallas area.

But I think one of the biggest indoor place around here just closed, so. (place was a dump from what I hear anyway)

but would the official word be posted here on AO or some where else?
the rumor was the astrodome, but that was alittle out of this world? that was the clue form the Pacman given to us at Chicago at Mobster mash. hey any one from the texas throwdown hear anything?, it was supposed to be announced then. hey you guys in Texas, have you no connections? look around, put your ears to the ground and listen for the horses to come? lol

anything?

Eric

Eric Of Extreme Measures
12-07-2004, 03:10 PM
Seeing as all the threads are gone in here...how about this becomes the "Official Shatnerball IV" forum.

Starting off, when and where? It's never too early to plan.
how do you do that, lets get it going, it is time. we need to get going with this. it is time to make a stink!

Eric

DOGMA
12-09-2004, 04:16 PM
I agree we got a thread...but no info.Some of us are poor and far away.Need all the planning ahead we can get.

MXS
12-09-2004, 08:03 PM
They're in the last throws of getting a confirmation on this location. A meeting was held with one of the Big Guys this past Monday. This isn't a venue you just walk in to and play paintball at; there's got to be a comfort level for everyone involved. It's never been done here and will never be again.
Keep your fingers crossed the Powers That Be give the green light next week.

It will be announced in the Shatner foum here first, guaranteed.

Eric Of Extreme Measures
12-09-2004, 08:18 PM
Finnally, some news, thanks MXS, it figures it would be you to save us from hanging ourselves!!!

KEEP us informed PLEASE!

Eric :hail:

Timmee
12-10-2004, 10:59 AM
They're in the last throws of getting a confirmation on this location. A meeting was held with one of the Big Guys this past Monday. This isn't a venue you just walk in to and play paintball at; there's got to be a comfort level for everyone involved. It's never been done here and will never be again.
Keep your fingers crossed the Powers That Be give the green light next week.

It will be announced in the Shatner foum here first, guaranteed.

I'm really looking forward to this. Unfortunately, I missed Spplat Attack I and III, but I had a blast at Spplat Attack II, so I'm going to do my absolute best to make it to IV.