PDA

View Full Version : iPod inspired Reloader B...

manike
11-12-2004, 04:59 PM
Just because we could... no plans to make these because the chrome wears off the outside easier than we would like... but anyway for your amusement...

http://www.simonsstuff.com/paintball/images/ireloader1.JPG

http://www.simonsstuff.com/paintball/images/ireloader2.JPG

http://www.simonsstuff.com/paintball/images/ireloader3.JPG

http://www.simonsstuff.com/paintball/images/ireloader4.JPG

http://www.simonsstuff.com/paintball/images/ireloader5.JPG

WenULiVeUdiE
11-12-2004, 05:02 PM
I like it, I really do. How did you actually make one half chrome? I'd definately buy it.

logamus
11-12-2004, 05:03 PM
thats pretty killer. too bad the chrome wears off.

mxracer33x
11-12-2004, 05:04 PM
Looks good. I have had similar results with the "Chroming" of plastics, it just doesnt hold up very well. I havent looked before, but is the Reloader B available in White? That would be pretty slick.

jdev
11-12-2004, 05:05 PM
damn simon. got some free time on your hands eh?

have you chatted with the powers the be lately? tell them there may be a fruit basket in it for em. :D

teufelhunden
11-12-2004, 05:11 PM
Now make a click wheel to control the sensitivity..

;)

Magaman
11-12-2004, 05:14 PM
Make it all Chrome and Call it the Space Halo....

It's sweet... You can blind the Opposing Forces with it or use it to signal in a Strike Team... :shooting:

It really is cool... ;)

Edit: You can call it the Hindenburg Edition... :D

ntn4502
11-12-2004, 05:36 PM
Simon, is it really that boring at NPS? :D

_tMAN
11-12-2004, 06:13 PM
could you imagine a whole team having all chrome hoppers? That would blind the other team, they wouldn't know how to shoot

BobTheCow
11-12-2004, 07:01 PM
could you imagine a whole team having all chrome hoppers? That would blind the other team, they wouldn't know how to shootYeah!!! They wouldn't be able to aim, they'd just have to shoot really really fast to compens... oh... wait...

TeamNausea
11-12-2004, 08:13 PM
HAHAHA sigged

WARPED1
11-12-2004, 09:26 PM
Yeah!!! They wouldn't be able to aim, they'd just have to shoot really really fast to compens... oh... wait...
So true! Debounce settings play this game now, not skill.

Chojin Man
11-13-2004, 04:32 AM
make the white please :)

Jonesie
11-13-2004, 12:58 PM
Just because we could... no plans to make these because the chrome wears off the outside easier than we would like... but anyway for your amusement...

This kind of thing coming from a guy I once saw try to run the wrong way thru the security doors at HArstfield Airport in Atlanta... What is this world coming to?

ilikePB
11-13-2004, 02:02 PM
Yeah because everyone knows a 5 man group of scenario players and there awesome sniping and hiding abilites would crush Dynasty because they have no skill. :rolleyes:

WARPED1
11-13-2004, 03:07 PM
Thats called "an exception to the rule". Basic son, basic. And us scenario players with skill can beat tourney types. I personally bunkered 3 Jax Wooriors, and never got hit that game.
That was a practice I got to play in.

ilikePB
11-13-2004, 03:31 PM
Thats called "an exception to the rule". Basic son, basic. And us scenario players with skill can beat tourney types. I personally bunkered 3 Jax Wooriors, and never got hit that game.
That was a practice I got to play in.
Wow that's great, you're cool. Anyway, there are more exceptions to that rule than not, a lot more.

WARPED1
11-13-2004, 04:53 PM
No, theres only a few. Anyway, Simon, you guys should make white Reloader B's.

2plus2
11-13-2004, 09:12 PM
wow! thats awesome! how did u make the one side chrome? and how did u get the other side such a pearly white? :confused: :rofl:

BlackHalo
11-14-2004, 02:50 PM
What if you chromed the inside of a clear shell? Would it still look like chrome? It would be more protected from damage that way.

Just another random thought.

manike
11-14-2004, 02:54 PM
What if you chromed the inside of a clear shell? Would it still look like chrome? It would be more protected from damage that way.

Just another random thought.

We've done that too (we only need the inside chromed for the UV loaders) and it is more protected but doesn't look as good through the clear plastic. :(

-=Squid=-
11-14-2004, 02:59 PM
Hey! You're wrong! Congratulations!

- Goro

phantomhitman
11-14-2004, 10:41 PM
Hey! You're wrong! Congratulations!

- Goro

thanks for saying that for me.

now on to the halo-reloader issues
can you please stop TEASING us and release a small batch of shells!!!!! PAWEASE!!! You know we have to be super cool and have chrome-white reloaders and halos to shoot even faster at the people RUNNING and SLIDING constantly. That bright reflective color might give us away while HIDING on the airball field though...... :tard: I mean, making something look even more appeling to a certain type of player is never wrong. Go for it and make some, I am sure you will sell them.
i would prepay for mine, just tell me how much :hail:

hardr0ck68
11-14-2004, 11:16 PM
no, no i think he is right.....debounce > skill i have been playin tournys for 6 years now including MGO with an AO team and on a sponcored team not so long ago. yeah, debounce has replaced skill.

not to say a skilled player with the same cheater set up will lose, but he (or she) is about forced to cheat also to keep up....its a bummer and i wish someone would start an all mech tourny series already.

as for the chrome loader, its wild for show, but i dont know how much i would like it on my gun....now the white i enjoy

thejesus
11-17-2004, 04:59 PM
I would buy an all-white halo / empire, if I could get my emag annoed stormtrooper stylee :cry:

-=Squid=-
11-17-2004, 05:07 PM
People who say debounce replaces skill are the noobs that get their faces melted against people with super electros. They just that as an excuse to their suckiness.

- Goro

SOAD8789
11-17-2004, 05:15 PM
squid is right....

just because people use fast guns now, doesnt mean that its more important than skill. you can have a dm5 and only play for a month, you dont have much skill, but you have a fast gun. does that mean that they can now play in tourneys successfully? no....fast guns just give them a small advantage....

ColdFuzion
11-17-2004, 05:43 PM
Very nice loader! :) Will you by any chance release a Revvy/ReLoader all white shell? If so, you will forever be my idol.:hail: Though white would look terrible on my ice ULE mag, I'd love to sport one.

mcdkid
11-18-2004, 12:43 AM
i remembered awhile ago that doc Nickel had a chrome revy... but this looks better.

SpecialBlend2786
11-18-2004, 02:35 AM
looks awesome!
now it just needs a touch-scroll wheel and it should sort by artist