PDA

View Full Version : Predator II Board - Authorized Install Center

CoolHand
11-13-2004, 12:58 AM
That's right, we are now offering the Predator Morlock board for installation in several popular markers.

.................................................. .....................
Specs:
.................................................. .....................

Monolithic design - Ultra-high quality components used, Professionally assembled in an automated facility, and individually tested to the highest standards in a fully ESD-protected Mil-Spec environment.

Trigger sampled asynchronously - The predator does not "sample" the trigger as other boards do. The instant the trigger is depressed the board detects it - nothing is faster.

Power - The predator has a resistance of just .031 ohms. That is less than the copper wire used in any gun.

Current carrying capacity - The Predator can source up to 30 volts at a whopping 37 amps (that's over 1000 watts of power), combined with the near-zero on resistance. Its no wonder the predator can slam a solenoid open faster than any other board. If the wires were thick enough, the predator could start your bling bling sized urban assault vehicle.

Size - fits anywhere, smallest part count of any comparable board but packed with more features, lightest board around.

Upgradeable - as small as it is, it can be reprogrammed at the factory with any new features.

Computer Interface - will interface with a PC for fine-tuning of programming (existing board support it, interface cable/software coming soon)

Fire Timings - The Predator II has 18 different internal fire timings for a given rate of fire, which it selects based on 9 separate triggers. These are auto-selected on ashot-by-shot basis to make sure the next shot comes out as fast as possible and un-chopped.

Design and Engineering By KM2 - These are the guys that installed eyes in the Angel over 5 years ago and their technology is still being used in almost all of the super-guns on the market.

.................................................. ....................
Feature List:
New board with Anti Chop eyes installed (break beam)9 volt battery operation. (includes a new plain ND eye cover)
Accessory Port for driving a hopper.
MROF is unlimited.
Factory support with Free software upgrades for as long as you own the gun.
Multiple firing modes (semi, full auto, auto response, 2 shot and 3 shot burst - Predator II only)
AFA Code (New Predator II Only) - Basically a ramping mode that kicks in after your programed ROF is reached (anywhere from 2-40 bps), when active, it drops the debounce after the programed ROF is reached, adding shots until the loader is maxed out.
X-Code - (Code name for NXL mode) - First 4 shots in the string are semi-auto, on the 5th shot, hold the trigger down and you get full auto at 15.75 BPS. Let the trigger go for 1 sec, and the cycle will reset.

Prices:

Vision Impulse - $275
Non-Vision Impulse - $325
Shocker SFT - $350
EMag (Break Beam Eyes - ULE Bodies only) - $425 (They are a real bugger)
EMag (No Eyes - ULE or SS bodies) - $250
XMag - $275 (using ACE only)
HyperMag (Install Eyes) - $425
HyperMag (No Eyes) - $250
Viking w/o Eyes - $350
Viking w/ Eyes - $250
Intimidators - $250
Angels - $350

DIY Kit (board and standard install kit only) - $150 (No returns and no tech help on the DIY installs.)

.................................................. .................................................. ...........................

.................................................. .................................................. ...........................
Impulse Combo Deal - Pred II + Ripper V-2 Vert Frame - $375 Installed + Shipping

Shocker Combo Deal - Pred II + Ripper V-S Vert Frame - $450 Installed + Shipping

***The Preds are back in stock now.***

*Above prices DO NOT include shipping.*

Thanks for stopping by.

pulserifle99
11-13-2004, 04:24 AM
i know you said ule boddie, but are you able to install on a karta body?

CoolHand
11-13-2004, 05:01 AM
i know you said ule boddie, but are you able to install on a karta body?

Yup. By ULE I meant anything except a stainless twistlock body. That means no classic bodies, rt bodies, minimag bodies, or older RTP/EMag bodies. Since the breech (where the sensors need to go) is part of the barrel, its a no go.

I can install these in any aluminum main body, be it a ULE, Karta, Dallara, Micromag, XMag, SFL, IT, etc.

Thank you for your interest.

cognomen
11-15-2004, 07:02 PM
Sweet. :headbang:

02vertcocker
11-15-2004, 07:59 PM
Will installing this in an imp use the vision, or will it have a custom breakbeam setup?

CoolHand
11-15-2004, 08:47 PM
Will installing this in an imp use the vision, or will it have a custom breakbeam setup?

Doesn't use the SP eye at all. You will get all new break beam eyes installed, with a new cover on the driver's side.

Hope that answers your question.

02vertcocker
11-16-2004, 03:42 PM
Nice, and when you say vision imps, you just mean the new 2k2+ ones that are already drilled for an eye, right?

CoolHand
11-16-2004, 08:29 PM
Nice, and when you say vision imps, you just mean the new 2k2+ ones that are already drilled for an eye, right?

Nah, its mostly to cover whether you will need one or two new eye covers. Machine work is machine work, regardless if the SP hole is there or not. That's all.

Chris Nearchos
11-17-2004, 11:45 AM
i`ve been looking and looking but i cant find a place to buy predator 2 board`s. where can i buy them at? i looking to have one for my project gun.
thanks,
chris

CoolHand
11-17-2004, 12:46 PM
i`ve been looking and looking but i cant find a place to buy predator 2 board`s. where can i buy them at? i looking to have one for my project gun.
thanks,
chris

That's because they are not sold retail to the general public.

If you want one, you'll have to have it installed by one of the authorized install centers.

Sorry, but this had to be done, due to the number of people who would buy the board, botch the install, and then send it in for warranty repair (when there wasn't anything wrong with the board to begin with).

LudavicoSoldier
11-17-2004, 01:02 PM
ARRRRGH! I am extremely competent with electronics and I was about to buy a Pred2 board to install in my LED angel. DAMN IT! I see no reason why someone who knows what there doing shouldnt be able to save some money and do it themselves! :mad:

Looks like im going to have to go with the Mini-Morlock with Predator code.

Chris Nearchos
11-17-2004, 02:39 PM
okay, then may i ask if there is any way to buy the board WITH OUT the warranty?
thanks,
chris

CoolHand
11-17-2004, 07:15 PM
Look guys, its not my call.

If it was just me, anything that showed up that I didn't install, would just be neatly repackaged, and sent back to the person COD for the shipping costs, but its not my call.

TAG warranties the boards, and my installs (he won't have to, but you get the idea). He can't tell whether a dealer botched the install or the customer, and he's getting overwhelmed. The easy fix is just to not let the dealers sell the boards alone. Then if it comes in all mangled, he can pin the blame on the dealer that butchered the job, or at least call and verify that it was right when it left (meaning the customer mangled it after the fact). These boards are basically bullet proof, if installed properly to begin with.

As with so many things, the stupidest amongst us has ruined it for the rest.

I'm very sorry, but its just not my call.

Chris Nearchos
11-17-2004, 07:25 PM
so what your saying is even though i have a gun all ready to just drop the board in (a $150 board). iam going to have to pay you or some other dealer $350 just to drop the board in? (iam not angry with you in anyway just to let you know, so please dont take this personaly. just at the stupid people that made this happen.)
thanks,
chris
- oh, and is there any way to buy the board from the company? i mean that, that way they know what iam doing. so that if there was a problem that they know to point the finger at me and say that it was my fault?

Richter
11-18-2004, 02:04 AM
Will you do hyperframes for predator installs? Yes there is dealer for this work but i have yet to see anyone else but the dealer have a board installed.

Also i see TAG does a magnetic trigger mod to the angels; do you do the same?

I have a hypermag and a angel lcd i would like to installs for.
send me an email (shaner1@cox.net) i perfer to discuss this in email vs your public thread here in automags.org

Sk8ermog
11-18-2004, 06:56 AM
If you don't mind Richter I would like to hear CoolHand's answer to the hyperframe install. It's said to run on a 9volt battery so I can only assume it would work on a hyperframe, right? I have a few hyperframed mags that could be a little faster :D So will it work in a hyperframe?

CoolHand
11-18-2004, 07:20 PM
so what your saying is even though i have a gun all ready to just drop the board in (a $150 board). iam going to have to pay you or some other dealer $350 just to drop the board in? (iam not angry with you in anyway just to let you know, so please dont take this personaly. just at the stupid people that made this happen.)
thanks,
chris
- oh, and is there any way to buy the board from the company? i mean that, that way they know what iam doing. so that if there was a problem that they know to point the finger at me and say that it was my fault?

No, that's not exactly right. If your marker is all ready, and all I have to do is solder it together and mount the board, I can do that for $200.

KM2 will not sell to the public directly. TAG is basically their only distributor.

As for the HyperFrame, I've never put a Pred in a HyperFrame before, but I don't see why it wouldn't work. If it can throw an EMag 'noid, the tiny pancake in the HF should be no problem. The price is the same though, $350 for the break beam eyes, or $250 with no eyes at all.

I'll have to talk with TAG about the trigger mod, but I don't see the machine work being too much for me to pull off. Its not gonna be free though. :ninja: Shouldn't be too high though either.

Let me talk with Bob and see what's what.

Chris Nearchos
11-18-2004, 07:30 PM
thank you very much for your time and help coolhand. i guess you`ll be seeing my marker come in for the pread board soon. just need to finish some odds and end on it.
thanks again,
chris

meshaq
11-18-2004, 08:07 PM
it says it can run off a 9 volt, so if i had one in my emag, id be able to run it off a 9v effectivly?

trains are bad
11-18-2004, 08:17 PM
no.

CoolHand
11-18-2004, 08:27 PM
it says it can run off a 9 volt, so if i had one in my emag, id be able to run it off a 9v effectivly?

Nope, that big ol' 'noid would suck that little battery dry in just a few shots, if it cycled at all.

E/XMags gotta use their stock 18v honkin' battery.

oledude
11-18-2004, 11:34 PM
Ryan,

What's involved with a Viking install? And how hard is tournement lock to semi to do?
Thanks, Eric

CoolHand
11-18-2004, 11:58 PM
Ryan,

What's involved with a Viking install? And how hard is tournement lock to semi to do?
Thanks, Eric

If its got eyes now, then its just a matter of cutting up the harness and soldering the new parts in place. If it doesn't have eyes now, then I'll have to get some covers, and cut the holes through the breech.

That's about it. No different than any other marker really.

The tourney lock is simple to activate, you just flip these two little DIPP switches on the board to the "ON" position. Then you can't change the settings. To get back to the settings, you just flip them back to the "OFF" position. Easy Peasy.

oledude
11-20-2004, 03:55 PM
Ryan,

Sent you an email. Would like one for 04 Viking w/ WAS eyes.

Eric

CoolHand
11-20-2004, 04:11 PM
Ryan,

Sent you an email. Would like one for 04 Viking w/ WAS eyes.

Eric

Got it, and replied.

CoolHand
11-23-2004, 07:25 PM
Bump

Gambit1106
11-26-2004, 10:45 PM
Ryan,

What covers are you using for the eyes? I have an IT body, and just want to picture what the covers will look like on it? Thanks

Edit: Also would the eye wires be ran in the rail of an e-mag or external?

Darren

Flow_Tech
11-26-2004, 10:53 PM
can you do Matrixs?

CoolHand
11-26-2004, 11:25 PM
Ryan,

What covers are you using for the eyes? I have an IT body, and just want to picture what the covers will look like on it? Thanks

Edit: Also would the eye wires be ran in the rail of an e-mag or external?

Darren

They are just little oval shaped pieces of alum. All that will show is a piece of alum .26" wide by .56" long with rounded ends (like a race track is shaped) on both sides. All the wires are ran inside the rail (which means you get some machine work there too).

They are not done yet, but I will post some pics when I get them.

Couponqueen - I can do a Matrix, but I will most likely end up using the EBlade covers for them. Its a pretty long trip from the breech to the frame on them.

Flow_Tech
11-26-2004, 11:27 PM
Alright,any idea on a price for a pre-ACEd trix?

CoolHand
11-26-2004, 11:39 PM
Alright,any idea on a price for a pre-ACEd trix?

If its already had eyes in it once, then it'll be the same price as the Viking with eyes ($250), and I can reuse your existing eye covers.

If I gotta do a bunch of machine work to install the eyes, it will be $350 just like all the other markers in the list that don't come with eyes.

REDRT
11-28-2004, 10:18 AM
Just two questions. Very interested in up grading both Emags. If I were to go the Pred II route will I still be able to use mechanical back-up and would I recieve the original parts back with the conversion?

CoolHand
11-29-2004, 11:37 PM
Just two questions. Very interested in up grading both Emags. If I were to go the Pred II route will I still be able to use mechanical back-up and would I recieve the original parts back with the conversion?

Yes and yes.

:ninja: Answer

CoolHand
12-03-2004, 03:20 AM
Bump

Just had an XMag and an EMag show up for an install.

Any other takers?

New batch of boards due in any day now. (IE I won't be running out. Yay :clap: )

MindJob
12-03-2004, 03:17 PM
Bump

Just had an XMag and an EMag show up for an install.

Any other takers?

New batch of boards due in any day now. (IE I won't be running out. Yay :clap: )

Ryan,

Any pics or vids of the X/E-mags in action?? (drooling on keyboard)

BTW, we've been e-mailing back and forth about an install on my X-mag. I will contact you PROMPTLY after X-mas so I can send my gun in. (Still drooling)

Thanks
-Scott

CoolHand
12-03-2004, 03:23 PM
Ryan,

Any pics or vids of the X/E-mags in action?? (drooling on keyboard)

BTW, we've been e-mailing back and forth about an install on my X-mag. I will contact you PROMPTLY after X-mas so I can send my gun in. (Still drooling)

Thanks
-Scott

No pics yet, I haven't gotten to the XMag that's here yet, and the EMag that came in is missing parts (off at ano right now), so its a no go too.

As soon as I get to the XMag, I will take some pics and post them up.

I've decided that I like the ACE much better for an XMag install (instead of going with a set of break beams) due to the need to readily remove the breech.

ULE EMags will still get the break beams, but I think the XMag is best left with the reflective eye (its not a bad eye anyway, with good software, you may never notice a difference).

I will be here when you're ready to have your X done.

REDRT
12-03-2004, 10:35 PM
Coolhand, what is involved with sending you are markers? Send you the complete marker to where? What kind of payment and when? My brother and I are going to send you both Emags after Christmas. Just finding out the details before hand. What is the turn around time? We are practicing threw the winter. Kind of like them back in a reasonable amount of time.

CoolHand
12-04-2004, 01:47 AM
Coolhand, what is involved with sending you are markers? Send you the complete marker to where? What kind of payment and when? My brother and I are going to send you both Emags after Christmas. Just finding out the details before hand. What is the turn around time? We are practicing threw the winter. Kind of like them back in a reasonable amount of time.

You just pack it up and send it to:

Logic Paintball
801 Industrial Drive
Belle, MO 65013

You can pay via PayPal (before or just after you send them), or you can drop a money order in the box with the markers.

I will need the whole deal, so I can run some paint through it when I'm done to be sure the eyes are working like I want them to. Turn around is two to three weeks depending on how busy I am at the time.

That is all.

kramer
12-13-2004, 04:56 PM
so installation on a hypermag (with eyes installed as well) is 350$....

now THATS a deal.....

CoolHand
12-13-2004, 05:05 PM
so installation on a hypermag (with eyes installed as well) is 350$....

now THATS a deal.....

Its hard to tell sarcasm on the internet, so I'm going to assume for now that you were serious.

If I have to install the eyes, then its $350. If, for some reason you already had eyes, then it would be cheaper.

The bulk of the money involved here is paying for all the machine work required to install the eyes.

kramer
12-15-2004, 12:01 AM
Im not naming names, but the same type service was quoted to me at roughly twice the price - believe me - it aint sarcasm.

It IS a deal.......

actually thinking of doing this to one of my hypermags if I decide to keep them......

CoolHand
12-15-2004, 12:06 AM
Im not naming names, but the same type service was quoted to me at roughly twice the price - believe me - it aint sarcasm.

It IS a deal.......

That's good to hear.

Here's to saving some green - :cheers:

kramer
12-20-2004, 09:21 PM
I am very interested in your mod - what is the turnaround time to get the board and eyes installed?

and the milling for the eyes is included?

RogueFactoryKid
12-20-2004, 09:31 PM
Would it be possible to get the board with no Eyes?

CoolHand
12-20-2004, 09:59 PM
I am very interested in your mod - what is the turnaround time to get the board and eyes installed?

and the milling for the eyes is included?

Turn around is two to three weeks from when it shows up here.

If milling to fit the eyes is required, it is included in the price. (That's why Timmys, XMags, and Viks that already had eyes are so much cheaper.)

RogueFactoryKid - Yup, I can do that too, though I would need to quote the price individually (depending on the marker its going in). I still have to do the install though.

Happy Holidays to both of you.

MindJob
12-23-2004, 11:16 AM
quick question for you,

How difficult is it to change settings/modes via the trigger pull? I know that the original Morlock was a pain......

also.. can you do an Angel LED? (would need eyes installed)

CoolHand
12-23-2004, 12:05 PM
quick question for you,

How difficult is it to change settings/modes via the trigger pull? I know that the original Morlock was a pain......

also.. can you do an Angel LED? (would need eyes installed)

Its not bad after you do it a time or two.

An Angel LED is not a problem, though it will still get the EBlade eye covers.

SpecialBlend2786
12-24-2004, 01:44 AM
awesome, i might have to do this sometime in the future....

CoolHand
01-07-2005, 09:40 PM
NEW!

We are now back to offering the Predator Morlocks for DIY installs.

Price is just $140 + shipping.

You can order them HERE (http://www.logicpaintball.com/cgi-bin/mivavm?Merchant2/merchant.mvc+Screen=PROD&Store_Code=LP&Product_Code=PredMorlockDIY) .

Woot!!

The only catch (you knew there had to be one) is that there is no install support, and no replacements if you screw it up. Its called DIY for a reason. If you need help, go to TAG's forums. Other than that, you're on your own.

:ninja:

benzy2
01-08-2005, 02:46 AM
Does that mean there is no warrenty with the DIY kits?

CoolHand
01-08-2005, 03:08 AM
Does that mean there is no warrenty with the DIY kits?

I'm not entirely clear on this myself. It appears to me at least that TAG will still honor board warranties, but that they will also not render any install support for the DIY boards.

Sooooo, what I'm thinking is this:

Don't buy the board alone if you aren't sure if you can install it correctly. If you install it incorrectly, and then send it in for warranty work, be prepared to pay to have it fixed.

Its a catch 22, because how do you know if the board is bad, until you try to install it?

I will say one thing though, whatever TAG decides, once the DIY boards leave my doorstep, there are no returns. I will ship them in static proof bags, and pack them like fine china, to be sure they get there in one piece, but I will not assume any responsibility once it leaves here.

There is just too much room for BS otherwise.

That's my line, it may be a hard one, but you know it up front.

If the package is damaged (IE mashed flat or torn up real bad), then have the driver note that before you sign for it, and take it up with UPS if it is indeed bad. All packages will be insured for $150, so you know you will get enough out of them to buy you a new one.

That's all I can do.

Sk8ermog
01-08-2005, 04:06 AM
So you say for advise on installing the Pred board that we should visit Tag's forum? Do you happen to have that link handy Mr. CoolHand? Oh and you and Luke from the Dealers forum should get together so you can be CoolHand & Luke.... ;)

CoolHand
01-08-2005, 04:26 AM
So you say for advise on installing the Pred board that we should visit Tag's forum? Do you happen to have that link handy Mr. CoolHand? Oh and you and Luke from the Dealers forum should get together so you can be CoolHand & Luke.... ;)

Indeed I would --------> Linkage! :ninja: (http://www.tagsportz.com/forums/)

Its funny you should make that crack, I get called Luke sometimes (my name is Ryan though :confused: ).

Anyway, that should get you all the info you need.

Banshee23
01-09-2005, 04:03 PM
Coolhand did you ever take any pics of the emag install? I might be interested in getting this done on my emag as I seem to have fried the stock board :(

kramer
01-11-2005, 12:23 AM
I have a Timmy now and wanted to put in the predator board myself - wanted to do DIY so my question is: is it basically a 'drop in' upgrade for the timmy (break beam eyes included)?

MindJob
01-13-2005, 07:55 AM
NEW!

You can order them HERE (http://www.logicpaintball.com/cgi-bin/mivavm?Merchant2/merchant.mvc+Screen=PROD&Store_Code=LP&Product_Code=PredMorlockDIY) .

Woot!!

The only catch (you knew there had to be one) is that there is no install support, and no replacements if you screw it up. Its called DIY for a reason. If you need help, go to TAG's forums. Other than that, you're on your own.

I love you man........

GT
01-13-2005, 10:39 AM
I would love to see the emag install.

FRZNMAG
01-15-2005, 02:44 PM
Coolhand

Does it require a hyperframe to install the Pred2 board? Is it possible to put the board in your 90* frame? If so, what would the price be?

thanks

Mr. Mouse
01-15-2005, 05:59 PM
what about a hyper-framed mag?

mcdkid
01-15-2005, 07:03 PM
not to intrude on ryan's thread, but there are many answers to that question on this thread already (only 2 pages).

anyway, is hybrid mode still avilable on the e-mag with the new board?

thanks.

Jackel411
01-17-2005, 02:22 AM
Any chance on selling a board and harness by its lonesome?

CoolHand
01-17-2005, 02:30 AM
Any chance on selling a board and harness by its lonesome?

NEW!

Woot!!

CoolHand
01-17-2005, 02:33 AM
. . . . anyway, is hybrid mode still avilable on the e-mag with the new board?

thanks.

Yes. Hybrid is a function of the sear and frame design, not the board. If you flip the switch to manual, and pull the little yellow pin, you will get hybrid, regardless of which board is running it.

Flow_Tech
01-17-2005, 05:01 PM
how about on a spyder?

CoolHand
01-17-2005, 05:12 PM
how about on a spyder?

Yeah, we can put one in a spyder, though the board and install will likely cost more than the whole marker did to begin with.

Flow_Tech
01-17-2005, 05:13 PM
Yeah, we can put one in a spyder, though the board and install will likely cost more than the whole marker did to begin with.
thats cool..im going for a spimmy....350 i would guess?

CoolHand
01-17-2005, 09:22 PM
thats cool..im going for a spimmy....350 i would guess?

Yeah, I would think so. With all the machine work for the eyes and covers.

Are you using the ESP frame, or a clamshell timmy frame?

The Timmy frame will be quite a bit easier to cram this all into (in fact, I'm not sure that a Spyder frame will work at all).

Just got done putting one in a 2k2 Timmy. Man did it ever bring that old feller alive. :headbang:

I think you'll really like the Predator. Especially the new eyes. They have 15 deg viewing angle instead of the standard 8 deg of the BLAST eyes, so the woes of eye misalignment are over for good.

Flow_Tech
01-17-2005, 09:32 PM
its a spyder frame,there is alot of room inside of it...

CoolHand
01-17-2005, 09:34 PM
its a spyder frame,there is alot of room inside of it...

Enough for the big Timmy solenoid, the board, and the battery?

Flow_Tech
01-17-2005, 09:36 PM
Enough for the big Timmy solenoid, the board, and the battery?
yea,if you cut out a piece,there is enough.

nastymag
01-18-2005, 01:16 AM
the Xmag is already drilled for an eye ? yet it still costs 350 ?

is that just a typo ? ;)

CoolHand
01-18-2005, 01:37 AM
the Xmag is already drilled for an eye ? yet it still costs 350 ?

is that just a typo ? ;)

Yeah it was. (Fixed the list, added some options too)

It should have read $250. I am only using the ACE in the XMags though. The removable breeches present a real headache for installing break beams, so I'm just not gonna do it.

With the eye software that they Predator uses, a reflective eye is just as good, and a hell of a lot easier.

Once the drop-in Shocker boards are done, I will be using reflective eyes in the Shocker installs too (while implementing a hellatious price reduction). The difference really is night and day, just changing the software. The eye component itself is not bad, its just that SP (and others) were very lazy in their programming of the eye logic.

You know the old saying - Garbage in, Garbage out.

Thanks for stopping by, and thanks for pointing that out.

RogueFactoryKid
01-26-2005, 02:43 PM
So it's 250 for full board install on an Emag? Will i need any extra parts? I dont want or need eyes. What is the turnaround on the Install? If it's only 250 and less than a month i'll be predding my emag soon.

CoolHand
01-26-2005, 03:03 PM
So it's 250 for full board install on an Emag? Will i need any extra parts? I dont want or need eyes. What is the turnaround on the Install? If it's only 250 and less than a month i'll be predding my emag soon.

Yup, that's right. Emag install with no eyes at all is $250 + shipping. No extra parts are needed, and its a lot cheaper because I don't have to do so much machine work.

Turn around will be about three weeks to a month, at the moment, 'cause I'm a bit swamped. I've got an Xmag, two EMags, two Imps, and two Shockers here right now, which will be ahead of you in line.

If you wanted to wait a couple three weeks to send it, it wouldn't hurty my feelings any. Since it would just set here for that long waiting anyway, you might as well keep it and be able to use it for that stretch.

I will post up here when I get the bench cleared off some more.

RogueFactoryKid
02-09-2005, 03:57 PM
Workload any lighter? A quick response would be nice because i'm either PRedding the Karta or selling it. I have cash in hand that i could send with the gun. Just looking for the board Install and no eyes.

CoolHand
02-09-2005, 06:05 PM
Workload any lighter? A quick response would be nice because i'm either PRedding the Karta or selling it. I have cash in hand that i could send with the gun. Just looking for the board Install and no eyes.

Yeah, go ahead and send it. I'm getting things thinned out.

Thank you for your business.

RogueFactoryKid
02-09-2005, 06:19 PM
Yeah, go ahead and send it. I'm getting things thinned out.

PM Me the adress?

Temujin
02-09-2005, 07:34 PM
Sounds like you're almost done. Any estimate on when my E-Tac will be shipped out?

Jack & Coke
02-10-2005, 04:40 PM
...any video shooting demos of a predator ii in an EMAG or XMAG?

CoolHand
02-10-2005, 05:01 PM
Sounds like you're almost done. Any estimate on when my E-Tac will be shipped out?

I will attack it with vigor this weekend, hopefully it will go out next week sometime.

Jack - No, sorry. I don't have HPA around here, so that basically precludes any high ROF movies from a Mag. I bet that you could talk one of the guys who own the markers into making one though.

Also, to the guy who is waiting on his DIY kit - They came in today, it will ship tomorrow.

Temujin
02-10-2005, 05:15 PM
I will attack it with vigor this weekend, hopefully it will go out next week sometime.

Jack - No, sorry. I don't have HPA around here, so that basically precludes any high ROF movies from a Mag. I bet that you could talk one of the guys who own the markers into making one though.

Also, to the guy who is waiting on his DIY kit - They came in today, it will ship tomorrow.

Are you going to test the marker out, being that you don't have HPA available, before sending it out to make sure all is in working order?

Temujin
02-10-2005, 05:18 PM

I'll try to make a video if possible, WHEN I get it back. Not until then, though.

CoolHand
02-10-2005, 05:45 PM
Are you going to test the marker out, being that you don't have HPA available, before sending it out to make sure all is in working order?

Not to see if the electronics are working, at least not on an EMag (the sear doesn't need air to move).

I was going to track down a booster, but I've since decided agaist it.

So, for any future E/Xmag guys, you don't need to send your valve in (actually, I'd prefer you didn't, less stuff for me to keep track of).

REDRT
02-14-2005, 12:13 AM
Is there anyway to keep the L.E.D screen when doing the predator mod? Have it flash Predator or something? I realize you change the setting with the trigger so the little buttons are useless, but what about the screen?

CoolHand
02-14-2005, 05:06 PM
Is there anyway to keep the L.E.D screen when doing the predator mod? Have it flash Predator or something? I realize you change the setting with the trigger so the little buttons are useless, but what about the screen?

Nope, sorry.

The Predator series of boards does not support LED or LCD readouts of any sort. The code is simple and streamlined to be fast.

Call it ---> High Speed, Low Drag. :cool:

BigEvil
02-16-2005, 01:16 PM
Coolhand,
Can teh Predator Morlock (the DIY kit) work without eyes? Can the eyes be disabled?

Thanks

CoolHand
02-16-2005, 03:57 PM
Coolhand,
Can teh Predator Morlock (the DIY kit) work without eyes? Can the eyes be disabled?

Thanks

If they are present, you can hold down the trigger for 5 sec to disable them. If there are none at all, they fail the boot-up test, and the board defaults to the no eyes BPS (which is programable). Basically, if they are there it boots up with them on, if they aren't there at all, it boots up as if you had turned them off. Very flexable system. Curt really thought the programming through. :headbang:

Temujin
02-16-2005, 06:49 PM
Were you able to get anything done on the Predator II install for my E-Tac this week? If you can give me a progress report, that would be great. I'd like to know specifically what's left to do before it's done.

:confused:

REDRT
02-16-2005, 11:57 PM
Here is a report on the up-grade. Just got my brothers emag back today. Stupied is what stupied does. Myself, my brother, or both of us screwed up the programing dinking with it. It took alot of yelling and some time to get it back on track. Coolhand helped out greatly (thanks again). I must say it is FAST! Too fast in fact. That was why we wanted to slow it down in the first place for a tournament Sunday until one of us screwed it up. Something to get used to indeed. Done are the days of little buttons and red screen. Mosty definatly a tuners toy now. You can adjust everything. :dance: I never seen an Emag give a victory halo a run for its money :wow: WOW :wow: ! To anyone thinking they want to buy something faster because the E/Xmag just doesn't have it anymore. Look no further. The Predator is the supercharger that you been looking for.

REDRT
02-17-2005, 12:10 AM
After fireing it. It looks like of Zak's videos. Really fast man.

REDRT
02-17-2005, 12:10 AM
After firing it. It looks like one of Zak's videos! Really fast man.

Temujin
02-17-2005, 11:44 AM

Haven't seen mine in 3 months. Ended up buying an X-Mag online just so I would have something to bring to the field.

:confused: :cry:

CoolHand
02-17-2005, 12:57 PM
Haven't seen mine in 3 months. Ended up buying an X-Mag online just so I would have something to bring to the field.

:confused: :cry:

Chill dude, yours is next.

I literally had a stack of markers 5 feet tall (if I would have stacked them up that is) that were waiting for a Predator board. Since I had to wait for your parts to come back from ano, you kept getting bumped down the list.

Now all I have left is your ETAC, and your brother's XMag. Your TAC will be done this week yet, and then your brother's XMag will be done as soon as his stuff comes back from ano.

I'm sorry it took so long, but your projects had additional things that had to be done by someone else, so they got bumped out of order.

I got buried under board installs, but when I realized that I had too many to turn them all around in a timely fashion, I quit accepting new work.

Now I'm about caught up, so I'm gonna start taking new installs, a few at a time.

Temujin
02-17-2005, 05:01 PM

Since you have yours, maybe you can post a demo video of your Predator board in action?

REDRT
02-18-2005, 12:29 AM
Since you have yours, maybe you can post a demo video of your Predator board in action?

If I only had the means to. Sorry.

Temujin
02-23-2005, 02:40 PM
Chill dude, yours is next.

I literally had a stack of markers 5 feet tall (if I would have stacked them up that is) that were waiting for a Predator board. Since I had to wait for your parts to come back from ano, you kept getting bumped down the list.

Now all I have left is your ETAC, and your brother's XMag. Your TAC will be done this week yet, and then your brother's XMag will be done as soon as his stuff comes back from ano.

I'm sorry it took so long, but your projects had additional things that had to be done by someone else, so they got bumped out of order.

I got buried under board installs, but when I realized that I had too many to turn them all around in a timely fashion, I quit accepting new work.

Now I'm about caught up, so I'm gonna start taking new installs, a few at a time.

How far did you get?

BigEvil
02-24-2005, 11:54 AM
Coolhand,

Which would be easier to install in the X-mag? I'm in the early stages of planning an install, and I am trying to figure out the whole HES thing. SO I was wondering if it was easier to use the Pred II instead of the DIY Pred Morlock?

CoolHand
02-24-2005, 01:19 PM
Coolhand,

Which would be easier to install in the X-mag? I'm in the early stages of planning an install, and I am trying to figure out the whole HES thing. SO I was wondering if it was easier to use the Pred II instead of the DIY Pred Morlock?

The Pred II and the Pred Morlock are the same board, with the same programming. The only difference is the connectors, which in an XMag make zero (0) difference. Either one will work fine, but the Pred II's aren't made anymore, so they will be harder to find (I may have one stashed if you feel you gotta have it).

If I do the install, I can use whichever you like, provided that both are here of course.

The HES is not too hard to figure out, about 20 mins on Google should be enough to yield a workable diagram.

Good luck.

CoolHand
02-24-2005, 01:20 PM
How far did you get?

I will finish it today. It will ship either tomorrow or Monday.

Temujin
02-24-2005, 03:12 PM
I will finish it today. It will ship either tomorrow or Monday.

Whatever method you use for the shipping, could it be one that will deliver on or before Thursday of next week because I'll be leaving the country on Friday and will not be back for a couple weeks. Thanks.

Snakechit
02-24-2005, 11:12 PM
When will the Predator Board cable and software be available?

CoolHand
02-24-2005, 11:25 PM
When will the Predator Board cable and software be available?

You got me.

I'm not sure if TAG is going to go through with the uplink software and cable or not. I haven't heard anything much of it lately, and with their growing irritation with people ripping off their code, I would not be surprised if they scrapped that whole deal.

BUT, and I cannot stress this enough, I don't know that for sure, and I haven't heard anything from TAG, this is just speculation on my part.

Chris Nearchos
02-24-2005, 11:39 PM
The Pred II and the Pred Morlock are the same board, with the same programming. The only difference is the connectors, which in an XMag make zero (0) difference. Either one will work fine, but the Pred II's aren't made anymore, so they will be harder to find (I may have one stashed if you feel you gotta have it).

If I do the install, I can use whichever you like, provided that both are here of course.

The HES is not too hard to figure out, about 20 mins on Google should be enough to yield a workable diagram.

Good luck.

why arent they making the pred2 anymore? is it because people calling in about install probs and blaming it on them?

CoolHand
02-24-2005, 11:51 PM
why arent they making the pred2 anymore? is it because people calling in about install probs and blaming it on them?

Nah, they just got tired of stocking two boards that were basically identical.

So, the Pred II went the way of the dodo bird, and the Pred Morlock supplanted it.

Simple econimics, you ditch the one that's the most expensive to produce, and embrace the other.

Flow_Tech
02-27-2005, 08:56 PM
can do you an Ion?

CoolHand
02-27-2005, 09:45 PM
can do you an Ion?

I'd imagine. Price would be the same as for a Timmy I'd say.

I'm out of boards right now, so I'm not taking anymore installs until I get some more boards in.

TAG said 4 weeks to fill me last order, so I'd say check back in a month or so.

REDRT
02-28-2005, 12:36 AM
I'd imagine. Price would be the same as for a Timmy I'd say.

I'm out of boards right now, so I'm not taking anymore installs until I get some more boards in.

TAG said 4 weeks to fill me last order, so I'd say check back in a month or so.

A month!!!! I suppose the one I ordered two weeks ago this coming Wed is on that. Well aleast I didn't send the marker in.

CoolHand
02-28-2005, 12:47 AM
A month!!!! I suppose the one I ordered two weeks ago this coming Wed is on that. Well aleast I didn't send the marker in.

No no. I've got enough boards here to fill the orders I have, and do the installs I've already taken, but there will be none left when I'm finished.

Thus, the not taking anymore work part.

The DIY board you bought will ship on Tuesday.

REDRT
02-28-2005, 01:52 AM
No no. I've got enough boards here to fill the orders I have, and do the installs I've already taken, but there will be none left when I'm finished.

Great. Needing it soon.

Temujin
02-28-2005, 12:53 PM
Can you forward me the tracking information if you have it?

MindJob
02-28-2005, 01:05 PM

I hate to bust your chops Coolhand, but did the one I bought on the 21st (Scott) ship yet or will mine go on Tuesday as well?

CoolHand
02-28-2005, 03:10 PM
Can you forward me the tracking information if you have it?

I hit a snag on your install, gotta make another notch in the rail to clear the big bundle of eye wires.

The board is in, and works great, but I can't assemble the marker until I get this clearance notch cut. If all goes well, that should be done in a couple of hours.

It will ship tomorrow if I get the machine work done like I plan to (barring any unforseen complications that is).

Mindjob - You board will ship tomorrow as well. I wanted to get this all shipped last week, but I got sick, and really didn't get much of anything done.

Sorry for that, my immune system went on holiday when I needed it. :(

Temujin
02-28-2005, 06:10 PM
I hit a snag on your install, gotta make another notch in the rail to clear the big bundle of eye wires.

The board is in, and works great, but I can't assemble the marker until I get this clearance notch cut. If all goes well, that should be done in a couple of hours.

It will ship tomorrow if I get the machine work done like I plan to (barring any unforseen complications that is).

Mindjob - You board will ship tomorrow as well. I wanted to get this all shipped last week, but I got sick, and really didn't get much of anything done.

If you ship it tomorrow, will you be able to get it to me by Thursday? As I mentioned, I'll be leaving town for a couple weeks.
Hope you feel better. Came down with the flu myself over the weekend. I'm hoping to knock it out before I leave on my trip. :tard: :( :cry:

Temujin
02-28-2005, 06:19 PM

If you ship it tomorrow, will you be able to get it to me by Thursday? As I mentioned, I'll be leaving town for a couple weeks.
Hope you feel better. Came down with the flu myself over the weekend. I'm hoping to knock it out before I leave on my trip. :tard: :( :cry:

CoolHand
02-28-2005, 07:33 PM

No, it won't make it by Thurs . . . . . . . . unless I ship it 2Day Air, which I will.

Got the machine work done, so it should be good to go.

Sorry it took so long.

RogueFactoryKid
03-06-2005, 01:49 PM
The gun doesnt need a current board for this upgrade to work correct?

REDRT
03-06-2005, 08:59 PM
The gun doesnt need a current board for this upgrade to work correct?

Nope. The AGD board reguardless of software is removed and this one installed in its place.

CoolHand
03-06-2005, 11:19 PM
Nope. The AGD board reguardless of software is removed and this one installed in its place.

Yeah, what he said.

You do need a HES though.

Haynballa
03-14-2005, 10:13 PM
Hey did you mention that you'll do the install for the HyperFrames for 350?including eyes?

CoolHand
03-14-2005, 10:29 PM
Hey did you mention that you'll do the install for the HyperFrames for 350?including eyes?

Yeah, I mentioned it, but after wrestling with this ETAC, I have changed my mind.

New price for EMags or HyperFrames with break beam eyes is $425, 'cause they are a cast iron *****.

Here's Temujin's ETAC:

http://www.logicpaintball.com/PredETAC.jpg

I'm not sure if I want to do any more of those or not, so I'm making the price high enough to make it worth the trouble.

That's the way its got to go, sorry.

Archangel Zer0
03-15-2005, 12:16 AM
Aww, I was going to send mine back in for the eyes later on. I'm not kidding, either. How's that coming along, by the way? The ETAC with the cancelled eye install from a few weeks ago.

CoolHand
03-15-2005, 12:39 AM
Aww, I was going to send mine back in for the eyes later on. I'm not kidding, either. How's that coming along, by the way? The ETAC with the cancelled eye install from a few weeks ago.

I haven't even touched it yet.

It is still setting happily in its box, waiting its turn in line.

Right now, I have a couple of markers to ship, and then its on to the Alpha rails that need to be shipped (man is there a lot of them).

Anyway, I will get down to it as soon as I can.

Temujin
03-23-2005, 03:13 PM
If anyone is still interested in seeing some pics of the E-Tac I got back from Ryan @ Logic Paintball, you find them at this link:

http://www.paintballwhores.com/

There's also a link to the Black X-Mag that I had a CCM mod installed from RRFireblade as well, if anyone is planning to put this mod on there X.

Carazy
03-23-2005, 03:16 PM
wow a 2.3 meg picture, thats pretty big... I would try scaling them down a little bit.

CoolHand
03-23-2005, 04:02 PM
Thanks for linking to those pics Michael, I appreciate it.

Just got a chance to look at them myself last night, they look damn good.

Gotta go check out Jay's Clamp job on your X though.

Have a good one.

BTW, for anyone who is waiting, I will have Predators back in stock by the end of next week (or so TAG tells me).

Temujin
03-23-2005, 06:30 PM
I didn't have time to resize them for the web yet. Just posted them right from the shoot. This site is under construction and those files need to be trimmed down for the final presentation, but wanted it out there for those who were in a rush to see the pics.

wow a 2.3 meg picture, thats pretty big... I would try scaling them down a little bit.

BigEvil
03-24-2005, 08:02 AM
Good job. Just so you know, that E-tac inspired me to go out and get one. I have it on order from Tunaman now... Milled battery pack and all.....

Hey, what kind of barrel is that on the tac?

alouba
03-24-2005, 09:58 AM
now what i don't understand is
what's the difference between this and a devilmag?

Temujin
03-24-2005, 11:24 AM
It's part of a full Poison Arrow Kit from Poison Products. Really well made barrels, but not necessarily all that quiet. Then again, when I'm shooting like a madman on the field and able to shoot through any of my possible breaks, who cares. I'm not trying to be all that quiet, just hella intimidating. :shooting: :headbang:

Comes in handy when you want to be the focus of attention, plus your own teammates know you're still in the game as long as they hear you firing. ;)

Good job. Just so you know, that E-tac inspired me to go out and get one. I have it on order from Tunaman now... Milled battery pack and all.....

Hey, what kind of barrel is that on the tac?

BigEvil
03-24-2005, 11:56 AM
now what i don't understand is
what's the difference between this and a devilmag?

A Devil Mag, is a custom made grip frame. It uses the Predator Morlock board, but in a Logic 90* frame. It requires the ULT, and uses a 9v battery. It will bolt on to any existing mag. The only thing that needs to be custom installed are the eyes.

Coolhands installs that are mentioned in this thread, have been into E/X/ETac mags.

It's part of a full Poison Arrow Kit from Poison Products. Really well made barrels, but not necessarily all that quiet. Then again, when I'm shooting like a madman on the field and able to shoot through any of my possible breaks, who cares. I'm not trying to be all that quiet, just hella intimidating. :shooting: :headbang:

Comes in handy when you want to be the focus of attention, plus your own teammates know you're still in the game as long as they hear you firing. ;)

NICE. Im thinking of getting the WGP Kanner Tactical kit, and maybe putting one of those Lapco machine gun shrouds.

Temujin
03-24-2005, 03:49 PM
Quality wise I would choose the Poison Arrow over the Kaner. My friend has a similar setup and has built up an E-Tac setup from a stock E-Mag. He currently uses a Lapco Big Shot that was annoed dust black, which I've got to say looks really nice on his setup. Normally those barrels only come in gloss black, but apparently the guy he bought it from must have had it custom annoed. The Big Shots are single one piece barrels that don't come in a barrel kit. I don't have any pics of his yet, but he wants to do it later because he's putting more stuff on it still. He's planning on dropping a Lapco shroud on his as well. I don't know if he's stopping there or going to build a silencer around that... :confused:

As I said before, I'm looking to be that quiet on the field unless I get to start playing larger fields again or scenario. I can always switch out to my Dye Ultralight setup on my X-Mag, which is pretty quiet already in comparison.

A Devil Mag, is a custom made grip frame. It uses the Predator Morlock board, but in a Logic 90* frame. It requires the ULT, and uses a 9v battery. It will bolt on to any existing mag. The only thing that needs to be custom installed are the eyes.

Coolhands installs that are mentioned in this thread, have been into E/X/ETac mags.

NICE. Im thinking of getting the WGP Kanner Tactical kit, and maybe putting one of those Lapco machine gun shrouds.

GA Devil
03-24-2005, 05:30 PM

Thought Id chime in on this 1. The frame is NOT a logic frame at all. I do no business whatsoever with Logic. The frame is based off the RPG frame but again different for the use. Now back to your regularly scheduled progam.

BigEvil
03-24-2005, 05:49 PM
Thought Id chime in on this 1. The frame is NOT a logic frame at all. I do no business whatsoever with Logic. The frame is based off the RPG frame but again different for the use. Now back to your regularly scheduled progam.

My Bad. I get my 90* frames confused.

Hey, I tried to do a good job selling the Devil mag.....

CoolHand
03-24-2005, 06:01 PM

Yup, beat me to it.

alouba
03-24-2005, 09:36 PM
so if i want to have a predator board in my mag (specs in sig) i would either have to

a). get emag lowers and then send it in to coolhand to install the predator board

or

b). buy a devil frame from gadevil

correct?

CoolHand
03-24-2005, 09:41 PM
so if i want to have a predator board in my mag (specs in sig) i would either have to

a). get emag lowers and then send it in to coolhand to install the predator board

or

b). buy a devil frame from gadevil

correct?

That is correct sir.

alouba
03-24-2005, 09:51 PM
wow, has anyone noticed that sigs are gone....?
why.....

CoolHand
03-25-2005, 12:35 AM
wow, has anyone noticed that sigs are gone....?
why.....

LMAO!

You don't get out much do ya?

Do a search, I don't want to go into it here (as this thread is already getting derailed, I don't want it to crash and burn).

Suffice to say that most everyone knows they are gone.

alouba
03-25-2005, 01:17 AM
ya i'm only here occansioanlly and only for the b/s/t
but now i'm posting a lil in general mag stuff

sorry for dragging ur thread off track.....you can go back to doing ur thing now

CoolHand
03-25-2005, 01:29 AM
ya i'm only here occansioanlly and only for the b/s/t
but now i'm posting a lil in general mag stuff

sorry for dragging ur thread off track.....you can go back to doing ur thing now

Nah dude, you didn't drag it off track, it was headed that way all by itself.

Have a good one, and try to come by more often. There is still some content worth reading here, you just gotta be on the lookout for it.

hitech
03-30-2005, 01:11 PM
get emag lowers and then send it in to coolhand to install the predator board...

Well... If you want eMag lowers, you could get one of these:

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=170367

And one of these:

http://store.airgun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=172&categoryID=24

And one of these:

http://store.airgun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=153&categoryID=24

And one of these:

http://store.airgun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=146&categoryID=24

And one of these:

http://store.airgun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=144&categoryID=24

And one of these:

http://store.airgun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=166&categoryID=24

And one of these:

http://store.airgun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=165&categoryID=24

And one of these:

http://store.airgun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=162&categoryID=24

And then send it off. You might be able to find better prices than the online store...

:cheers:

MicroMiniMe
03-30-2005, 01:34 PM
Well... If you want eMag lowers, you could get one of these:
You forgot the last part.
Send the bad boy to Tunaman after assembly for a wicked anodizing.
:wow:

Duzzy
03-30-2005, 01:37 PM
Hey CoolHand any news on the Dual Selonoid board? I will probably bug you about it so apologies in advance but I will try to bug you only once a week, because that is as little as I can manage... Anyways, hit me with a PM.

bawitheba
03-30-2005, 06:44 PM
price on a cyborg

CoolHand
03-30-2005, 08:45 PM
price on a cyborg

$250 + shipping

Duzzy - No word yet.

Duzzy
03-31-2005, 02:07 AM
$250 + shipping

Duzzy - No word yet.

Alright, until next week then...

bawitheba
03-31-2005, 12:20 PM
what micro switch is on the pred 2 board for the cyborg?

CoolHand
03-31-2005, 01:58 PM
what micro switch is on the pred 2 board for the cyborg?

Its all the same board. I can use a 25g or an 80g. Which one you get depends on how bad the 25g bounces when I put it in.

If it doesn't bounce and run away, then you get the 25g. If it does bounce, then I swap it out for the 80g.

Mostly dependant on trigger weight (physical mass, not pull weight), and the pull geometry.

Duzzy
04-05-2005, 08:55 PM
CoolHand, I tried to send you a PM but your box was full...

My only question is...

Can I have the first one? Pretty pretty please? And maybe a little certificate saying it is numero uno? Pretty pretty please?

CoolHand
04-05-2005, 08:58 PM
CoolHand, I tried to send you a PM but your box was full...

My only question is...

Can I have the first one? Pretty pretty please? And maybe a little certificate saying it is numero uno? Pretty pretty please?

Yes.

I'm not making you a certificate, but since you were the reason I went and pestered them, you will get the first one.

Now, you just gotta hang out and wait for them to get done.

To everyone else - Don't ask, its a long story. When its finished, I'll tell it.

Duzzy
04-05-2005, 09:03 PM
Alright, no certificate, but can I count on you to back up any claims I make about it being number 1?

CoolHand
04-05-2005, 09:10 PM
Alright, no certificate, but can I count on you to back up any claims I make about it being number 1?

:rofl: Sure.

Duzzy
04-05-2005, 09:15 PM
Cool, would you happen to have a time frame (in months) I have another project that I might need to put off. Unless you take trade-ins... I have a lovely X-Valved Automag that I don't need since I got my X-mag...

CoolHand
04-05-2005, 09:36 PM
Cool, would you happen to have a time frame (in months) I have another project that I might need to put off. Unless you take trade-ins... I have a lovely X-Valved Automag that I don't need since I got my X-mag...

Month. Month and a half. Maybe two if they get real busy.

Duzzy
04-05-2005, 09:40 PM
Hmmm.... I may have to postpone a thing or two.... Thanks for the update.

UltraMag527
04-06-2005, 06:50 AM
Interested as well since my hyperframe is gutted....

If you don't mind Richter I would like to hear CoolHand's answer to the hyperframe install. It's said to run on a 9volt battery so I can only assume it would work on a hyperframe, right? I have a few hyperframed mags that could be a little faster :D So will it work in a hyperframe?

A-Tach-One
04-06-2005, 09:46 AM
Ok so, I don't know if this has been asked but, with the Predator Morlock DIY boards, do you have to install the eyes? Will the board work just fine without them? Also are these in stock? Thanks for your help.

CoolHand
04-06-2005, 01:48 PM
Ok so, I don't know if this has been asked but, with the Predator Morlock DIY boards, do you have to install the eyes? Will the board work just fine without them? Also are these in stock? Thanks for your help.

No, the board will work just fine with no eyes at all.

It will come with the eye components though, so you can install them later on if you like.

As for the Hyper frame retro fit, yes, it is doable. $250 for no eyes, $425 for break beam eyes.

I do not have them in stock right now, but I am expecting them to come in any day now.

A-Tach-One
04-07-2005, 06:35 PM
Please let me know when DIY pedator boards come in, I want it for my emag. Thanks alot :D

CoolHand
04-07-2005, 07:08 PM
Will do.

Duzzy
04-07-2005, 08:23 PM
My gun won't ship out until tommorow unfortunately, but I will get you a tracking number when I have it. I am very excited, I may even have to print up a certificate for you to sign... :rolleyes:

CoolHand
04-07-2005, 08:25 PM
......I may even have to print up a certificate for you to sign... :rolleyes:

:rofl:

I make no promises.

Duzzy
04-07-2005, 08:52 PM
Another quick question, did you get the money? The Paypal says the transaction was completed, but I thought I should check. I think you should sign the certificate, it would be the nice thing to do... :rolleyes:

CoolHand
04-07-2005, 08:55 PM
Yeah, I got the money. No problems there.

And if you send it along, I guess I will sign it. :spit_take

CoolHand
04-11-2005, 04:56 PM
I've got six (6) Predator Morlocks in stock.

If you have been wanting a DIY kit, now is the time to strike.

There can be found here. (http://www.logicpaintball.com/cgi-bin/mivavm?Merchant2/merchant.mvc+Screen=PROD&Store_Code=LP&Product_Code=PredMorlockDIY)

Go get 'em!

UTDragun
04-13-2005, 08:04 PM
i dont know if this has been asked, but can pred ii operate a lcd screen? whats the diff between pred ii and morlock?

CoolHand
04-13-2005, 08:21 PM
i dont know if this has been asked, but can pred ii operate a lcd screen?

No. LED only.

. . . . . whats the diff between pred ii and morlock?

Predator Morlock comes with the AFA modes, and only supports single solenoid markers.

Mini Morlock is the exact same board, but the programming is different. It doesn't come with any of the AFA modes, and will run any marker (single or dual 'noid).

Duzzy
04-14-2005, 06:03 PM
Not to bug you, but is there any chance that my gun will be ready before mid-July? I think it would be cool to see if I could join the AKA-OG at the IAO, but I would probably need that gun... Thanks.

CoolHand
04-14-2005, 06:07 PM
Not to bug you, but is there any chance that my gun will be ready before mid-July? I think it would be cool to see if I could join the AKA-OG at the IAO, but I would probably need that gun... Thanks.

I will do my best, it mostly depends on how quickly Bob gets the boards done.

Duzzy
04-14-2005, 08:27 PM
I will do my best, it mostly depends on how quickly Bob gets the boards done.

That's alright, I just checked my financial status and it doesn't look feasible this year. Just too much money in current projects... Anyways, thanks for the response, if you want to pretend like I need the gun ASAP I won't stop you... :rolleyes: ;)

zackzel
04-21-2005, 09:26 AM
Did you get the pm's I sent you?

Duzzy
04-25-2005, 02:00 PM
I think I have been very good and haven't bugged you so... I am giving myself a reward. :rolleyes:

Any news?

And how's my baby doing?

That's all.

Waiting is hard work... :cry:

Duzzy
05-04-2005, 03:28 PM
^ ?

:cry:

CoolHand
05-04-2005, 08:22 PM
Still waiting on Bob.

As soon as they get me the boards, I will get your marker done.

I would settle in though, I told you it would be a pretty good wait.

Its not like its a totally custom board, that's not been made before . . . . . . . . oh wait.

Duzzy
05-05-2005, 12:00 AM
I know it will be a long wait. I just like to ask for my own gratifaction, sort of like reassurance that I have not been forgotten. Besides, I am very excited, and it is hard to keep it bottled up.

But I am being very good, I gave you 9 days to reply to my first post before I posted again. I will try not to bug you, but I am a curious person and it helps me to ask for updates every now and again. Thanks for your patience though.

CoolHand
05-05-2005, 12:24 AM
That's fine.

I just wanted to make sure you understand that the answer is likely to be exactly the same for a good while.

If you can deal with that, I can deal with the occassional post.

Duzzy
05-05-2005, 12:37 AM
I completely and totally understand that.

[thinking to self]
Hmm.... He said occasional... Once a day could be considered occasional. So could once every hour.... [/thinking to self]

Thanks for being understanding.

BigEvil
05-11-2005, 04:39 AM
Coolhand, these things are awesome. I need more NOW. When will they beback in stock?

CoolHand
05-12-2005, 12:03 AM
Coolhand, these things are awesome. I need more NOW. When will they beback in stock?

Indeed they are.

Let me know how many you need, and I will tack them on to my next order.

Might be a week getting them.

BigEvil
05-12-2005, 07:50 AM
Indeed they are.

Let me know how many you need, and I will tack them on to my next order.

Might be a week getting them.

Put me down for one right now. I will pre-pay if you need.

Teamslayer76
05-12-2005, 04:49 PM
Price on a Rainmaker completly stock with eye install? PM or email teamslayer76@gmail.com
thanks in advance!

A-Tach-One
05-15-2005, 12:37 PM
Just, got to tell you I recieved the DIY board last week and installed it lastnight. I don't know how a person that owns an Emag could live without this board! :wow: It rips!! This is the Greatest product you guys carry, in my opinion!!!!! :D Thanks again for your sweet products! :cheers:

rifleman wi
05-15-2005, 02:35 PM
coolhand.. i was wondering if you would beable to mill my body and rail and frame for the eyes and how much it would cost... i plan on doing a self install..but want the eyes drilled.. thanks in advance..

Tim 3
05-15-2005, 09:28 PM
got any diy kits in stock
I would like one
Thanks

Glickman
05-16-2005, 12:42 AM
ION kits price?

Conversekidz
05-16-2005, 03:05 AM
This might be a dumb question, but how hard is the DYI install on a viking with eyes?

CoolHand
05-16-2005, 04:12 PM
All DIY kits are $150. I have some more on order, so if you want one, just PM or post your PayPal address, and I will get you an invoice sent out.

There is no Predator board specifically for the ION, you just need to use a Predator Morlock or DIY kit.

To install a DIY kit in a viking that already has eyes, you just need to know how to solder, the rest is already done (machine work for the eyes, etc), so its not too hard.

Right now, I don't want to do anymore eye installs on the EMags, because they are such a PITA, and I don't have a huge amount of time to spend on them anymore. In order to make it worth my while, I'd have to have a bunch of money to do the work.

Sorry for the dely on the responses, I was out of state picking up some equipment.

Conversekidz
05-16-2005, 04:28 PM
That doesn't sound to bad at all, i know how to solder and since i don't have to do any body modifications it sounds pretty easy.

I"ll have to get some more funds to order up a new board.

When will you have them in stock again?

rifleman wi
05-16-2005, 11:35 PM
i dont want the eyes installed i was just looking for the body and rail to be milled for them.. i would install the eyes myself...thanks...

Duzzy
05-16-2005, 11:44 PM
i dont want the eyes installed i was just looking for the body and rail to be milled for them.. i would install the eyes myself...thanks...

If you get the milling and the board you will probably come close to the total Coolhand charges... Might as well let him install it and get the warranty.

Spacemanvic
05-18-2005, 05:19 PM
Stupid question, but I'll ask:

How good are the directions that come with the DIY kits? I am looking to do an install on Emag lowers without eyes (using level 10). I am an IT director and MCSE, also used to solder sound boards back in the day.....

Thanks!

CoolHand
05-18-2005, 05:37 PM
Stupid question, but I'll ask:

How good are the directions that come with the DIY kits? I am looking to do an install on Emag lowers without eyes (using level 10). I am an IT director and MCSE, also used to solder sound boards back in the day.....

Thanks!

They come with a pinout of the board connector, and that's about it. You will need to know how the HES hooks up, and how to ground the board to make it work in an EMag.

Its not rocket science, but if you couldn't build a simple circuit from scratch without a step by step guide, you may want to send it in, or find someone close who can help you.

From the sound of it though, you should be fine.

Temujin
05-20-2005, 02:54 PM
Any possibilities my brother will get his X by next week? He's leaving for Florida for work until September. We're hoping to get it back before he leaves.

Duzzy
06-09-2005, 10:53 PM
Any news yet?

Are you treating my baby well? J/k and just curious. Thanks.

CoolHand
06-10-2005, 02:09 AM
Mike - TAG had trouble with the XMag, so it is coming back to me to be finished up (its not their fault, they don't deal with them at all). The board is fixed though, its just a matter of making sure all the wires are run correctly (I think the HES harness got turned around backwards when I was trying to trouble shoot the dead board before). At any rate, I can ship it to him in Florida if we don't make it.

Duzzy - Its just fine, lounging by the pool, waiting on the board and eye covers. I haven't even touched it yet, as I wanted to make sure I could get covers for the eyes before I cut on it any at all. It looks like I'll be able to get them in two or three weeks though. Once I have covers secured, I will do the machine work, and then it will just be down to Bob getting me a dual 'noid Pred. They had a setback on the next gen Pred Morlocks, so we just have to wait it out.

BigEvil
06-10-2005, 07:47 AM
They had a setback on the next gen Pred Morlocks, so we just have to wait it out.

I was wondering what was up with the one I ordered. What kind of delay? Im curious.

CoolHand
06-10-2005, 03:59 PM
I was wondering what was up with the one I ordered. What kind of delay? Im curious.

They're out of them, I'm out of them, and the next batch got pushed back until after Chicago PSP.

I have them on order, but they pushed the delivery date back from this week to after Chicago in order to finish up a project that needed to be unveiled at the PSP. Dunno what it is exactly, but that is what is going on right now.

No one has any, I've looked, so all we can do is wait it out. Bob said that they would be forthcoming as soon as Chicago was over.

Incidentally, this may be what is holding up Chris with the Devil Mags. No boards = No Boom Boom.

Temujin
06-10-2005, 08:26 PM
He's still en route. He just left yesterday and he won't arrive in Miami for another 7 days. Let me know when you're ready to send out and I'll let you know whether you'll send it to me or him in Miami.

Mike - TAG had trouble with the XMag, so it is coming back to me to be finished up (its not their fault, they don't deal with them at all). The board is fixed though, its just a matter of making sure all the wires are run correctly (I think the HES harness got turned around backwards when I was trying to trouble shoot the dead board before). At any rate, I can ship it to him in Florida if we don't make it.

Duzzy - Its just fine, lounging by the pool, waiting on the board and eye covers. I haven't even touched it yet, as I wanted to make sure I could get covers for the eyes before I cut on it any at all. It looks like I'll be able to get them in two or three weeks though. Once I have covers secured, I will do the machine work, and then it will just be down to Bob getting me a dual 'noid Pred. They had a setback on the next gen Pred Morlocks, so we just have to wait it out.

CoolHand
06-10-2005, 08:30 PM
He's still en route. He just left yesterday and he won't arrive in Miami for another 7 days. Let me know when you're ready to send out and I'll let you know whether you'll send it to me or him in Miami.

Will do.

Duzzy
06-11-2005, 05:07 PM
Cool, thanks for the update and your patience. But the marker is a little sensitive to the sun, it is prone to redness. So make sure it isn't out too long. Thanks.

Temujin
06-15-2005, 02:18 PM
Talked to my brother. He's still en route to Florida, but he said to send it to me, so I test fire it and look it over before forwarding it to him. He's never had a chance to try out my E-Tac, so he'd prefer I tweak the settings to where he wants it before he gets it.

What's the ETA for completion? Do you still need my mailing address? I'm leaving for New York for 7 days starting Friday night, so let me know when you're planning to send it out and I'll let you know, whether you'll be sending to my home or work. Thanks.

Will do.

Duzzy
07-09-2005, 12:17 PM
Any news on the home front yet? BTW, JMJ does eye covers for Excals and Vikings. Thanks.

CoolHand
07-09-2005, 02:46 PM
Any news on the home front yet? BTW, JMJ does eye covers for Excals and Vikings. Thanks.

Still waiting on the board. Bob said that it would be one of the first of the new platform, with all the new code as well. They just aren't done yet.

I already got the covers from JMJ. There is a set of black ones living in the box with your Excal as of right now.

Duzzy
07-09-2005, 11:09 PM
Cool, I only mentioned the covers because you said in your previous post that you were looking for some. I didn't realize it was over a month ago... Anyways, sounds good, do I owe you anything else for the covers? I would prefer a "no" but let me know if you do. Thanks.

Still waiting on the board. Bob said that it would be one of the first of the new platform, with all the new code as well. They just aren't done yet.

I already got the covers from JMJ. There is a set of black ones living in the box with your Excal as of right now.

CoolHand
07-09-2005, 11:17 PM
Cool, I only mentioned the covers because you said in your previous post that you were looking for some. I didn't realize it was over a month ago... Anyways, sounds good, do I owe you anything else for the covers? I would prefer a "no" but let me know if you do. Thanks.

I think you paid $350, right?

If so, then the covers are extra. The damned things cost $55, but you gotta have them.

Don't worry about money yet. I'll get you a bill when its done, you've paid more than enough to get started. We'll settle up when its finished.

Duzzy
07-09-2005, 11:35 PM
Ouch... Take your time with the bill if it helps... Anyways, a week or so HU would be nice so I don't get got when my wallet is fasting. Thanks.

I think you paid $350, right?

If so, then the covers are extra. The damned things cost $55, but you gotta have them.

Don't worry about money yet. I'll get you a bill when its done, you've paid more than enough to get started. We'll settle up when its finished.

CoolHand
07-10-2005, 04:11 AM
Ouch... Take your time with the bill if it helps... Anyways, a week or so HU would be nice so I don't get got when my wallet is fasting. Thanks.

I'd say you have a good month at least yet. I haven't done the machine work yet, because I don't have a board yet (and I don't want to cut on it until I am sure its a done deal, just to be safe, plus I'm busy as hell, and this is a project I know for sure that I can't finish right now).

I will let you know when the board is done. That should give you two weeks for sure, though I don't foresee any other extra charges right now.

Rembrandt
07-10-2005, 09:02 AM
Any chance you know how long before the new boards are out? I'm really interested in getting a DIY kit. Thanks

CoolHand
07-10-2005, 12:34 PM
Any chance you know how long before the new boards are out? I'm really interested in getting a DIY kit. Thanks

Last I heard from TAG they said "After the Chicago PSP".

Well, its after, but no more news.

I'd say check back in two weeks.

Temujin
07-17-2005, 10:56 AM
I received the Red X-Mag Friday, but you didn't give me details of what I'm supposed to do about installing the ACE Board since it still isn't operational. You mentioned some soldering or cutting??

fullofpaint
07-17-2005, 03:09 PM
I just saw them on Tag's site uses the NME board looks really sweet.

CoolHand
07-17-2005, 06:08 PM
I received the Red X-Mag Friday, but you didn't give me details of what I'm supposed to do about installing the ACE Board since it still isn't operational. You mentioned some soldering or cutting??

You need to run the four eye wires up to the board, and solder them to the four legs of the eye component. You then need to get to the ACE board and use an exacto knife to sever all the traces that connect the eye to the ACE board. Just cut across them twice and and peel up the little piece of foil that you just cut out.

You have to do this because of AGD's use of the frame to complete the power circuit and to run the grounds for the eyes. This causes some sort of a sneak circuit that disables the HES sensor and the eyes. For some reason the Pred boards dislike sharing the eye grounds, dunno why.

Its not a hard fix, but since it basicly requires the destruction of the stock ACE board, I thought it best if you were the one to do it (or rather your brother), as I can't replace it if I kill it ('cause they are all gone).

Like the color? I thought it turned out very well.

danoxide
07-18-2005, 02:22 PM
what eyes does it use?

and if i got one for my emag without eyes how much more would you want if you just sent me the eyes not installed?

CoolHand
07-18-2005, 02:54 PM
what eyes does it use?

and if i got one for my emag without eyes how much more would you want if you just sent me the eyes not installed?

They are a high intensity, wide viewing angle, emitter/collector pair. Any number of companies make parts that will work. I am not 100% sure what company makes the eyes TAG uses, but they are durned good ones (IE they work well, when they are supposed, and don't futz out on you when you need them).

If you want the parts, I will send them along for $5. They will be unassembled though.

sleepingbeauty
07-24-2005, 02:16 AM
How much would you charge to put breakbeam eyes in my emag if I already have morlock :P

thanks-
Pat

CoolHand
07-24-2005, 11:12 AM
How much would you charge to put breakbeam eyes in my emag if I already have morlock :P

thanks-
Pat

$150 + shipping for just the machine work and the install (IE you already have a board that will support break beam eyes).

If I have to put a board and everything in there, then its $400 + shipping.

Duzzy
08-07-2005, 01:09 AM
It's been a month I think...

Would it help if I sang? I can't do it worth anything but here we go...

Upgrade Me
(Sung to the tune of: Follow Me)

I don't know why I bought you
I can't say why, it must have been my whorish side
All I know is when I'm with you I let you wild
To shoot ropes of paint like a giddy child
You're singing...

Upgrade me
It will turn out alright.
Just make sure you're tucked in tight
And if you give me eyes
I can guarantee
You won't want any other gun but me...

And I worry about the paint you fling
Cause being a blender it
Just ain't your thing
You're feeling crummy
And I'm...

I'm done actually. Sure it was lame, and corny, and I will regret posting it but if it brings a smile I don't care. Let me know if anything new has happened. Thanks.

CoolHand
08-07-2005, 01:35 AM
:rofl:

That certainly deserves a reply.

I have the eye covers waiting to be installed.

I have not done the machine work yet (this way you can still change your mind if you get tired of waiting on the board).

I am still waiting on the new Predator board that Bob/Curt are working on. Last I heard from Bob, it was a month off, however, that was three weeks ago now. I do not doubt that they are working on them, but I do doubt that they will be done in a week (though I would dearly love to be wrong). Your project really can't go anywhere until they get them done.

Other than that, it is being well cared for, and kept in a safe and secure place.

If you would like it back, so that you can play with it while we wait for the board, I have no problem sending it back at no charge.

Sorry this isn't going anywhere, but my hands are more or less tied until TAG gets their new board done.

Duzzy
08-07-2005, 01:43 AM
You know, let me know before the Install because at the current rate prices are falling I may pick up an 04 Excal for the operation instead. If I do it will already have eye covers but I will pay for the covers you picked up because it's only fair.

I will let you know, and apprarently I should sing to all the people I have doing my custom work. It seems to get results...

Thanks.

CoolHand
08-07-2005, 01:48 AM
Okie Dokie.

I'll be here when you decide/find another Excal.

BTW, that is a seriously sweet ano job on that marker.

When I opened the box, I instantly got heartburn thinking about putting that beauty in a machine vise. :wow: I swear I will treat it like Ming Jade when/if I do the work.

Duzzy
08-07-2005, 01:54 AM
I love the anno job too. So much that I climbed up a mountain to take some pictures of it with a cool background. However, the wind picked up and it has some nasty straches in it now.

So I was thinking about having it re-milled and anno'd to the same color. But I think it would be cheaper to get one already milled and re-anno it. Either way I'll let you know. Thanks.

Duzzy
09-09-2005, 06:58 PM
Just checkin on my baby. Hopefully no singing will be required this time but if it is I shall strive valiantly to do my best...

Thanks.

CoolHand
09-09-2005, 07:32 PM
Still here.

Still in pristine condition.

Still no word from TAG about the board.

Still no idea if they are ever going to do a board that will even work in this install.

I can still do the eyes and let you use the WAS board that's in it (assuming, of course, that it has a WAS board that is).

OR

I can fetch a Pandora and cable from Dan, and do the eye install.

You'd still have eyes and ramping, just not all the cool Pred modes. If you stick with the WAS, you won't have ramping (no Excal Software yet :( )

I really am sorry that this is taking so long. There's really nothing I can do about it right now though.

Let me know if you want to do something else with it instead of waiting.

Have a good weekend.

Duzzy
09-09-2005, 09:52 PM
Well, if they have already started on it then I would like to go through with it.

However, do what is best for you. If this is just becoming too much of a problem I have a Tadao Board that is compatible with Excals. It only has a Nelson in it so that wouldn't work...

Let me know what you want to do. I would love to have my baby back, and money is a little tight due to some stupid spending so getting a little back would be nice as well. But like I said, do what you need to do.

And you don't need to apologize about the wait, I took this on as a custom project and I undertand that it takes time. Heck, I have had a body at JMJ for almost half a year now...

:cry:

(This is because I was told that I would cry and whine too if I didn't get my marker back after a month by a member who is obviously infinitely more wise than I could ever hope to be. So this is me whining. :rolleyes: )

I do appreciate all the trouble you have gone through on my behalf. Thank you.

CoolHand
09-10-2005, 01:29 AM
Well hell, if you've already got a Tadao, send it down here.

I'll pop the eye holes in it, mount the covers, and get 'er done for you.

Do you have eyes, or will I need to get you a set?

I don't mind refunding the cash for the board, its not your fault that TAG decided to drop the PredLock at almost the exact same time you sent in your marker (Plus, they didn't tell me it was coming, so I had no idea. If I had known, I would have steered you clear of this debacle.).

How does $130 for the machine work, $55 for the eye covers, and $15 for shipping sound? That will put an even $100 back in your pocket, and get your project finished up a lot sooner.

If you need eyes, they will be extra (thought I don't know how much offhand).

Let me know what you would like to do.

Duzzy
09-10-2005, 01:41 AM
I think that I will go Tadao for now. I need the extra cash at this point. However, I think I paid $350. So I think it will be $150 minus the cost of eyes. I will check my Paypal later...

I would need eyes, and I have heard something about Blue Lazer Eyes or something like that from Tag. That would be kind of neat to have... However, whatever works works for me. I will ship the board out on Monday hopefully.

Thanks.

CoolHand
09-10-2005, 02:27 AM
You very well may have paid $350, I don't have the paperwork in front of me (and its been so long, that I can't remember myself).

Normal Pred installs are $300, so that's what I defaulted to. Rest assured that whatever you paid, you'll get the balance back.

I'll see what I can do about the "Layzer" eyes, but I have a feeling that the Tadao uses a different voltage to run the eyes. I'll hit up FlipFlops to check it out.

I'll likely have to buy a set of standard eyes to rob the connectors off of anyway.

We'll get it figured out, one way or the other.

Willystyle21
09-10-2005, 10:32 AM
So is this fairly easy to do for a Xmag? I can solder myself, been doing it for years just dont want to do it if no support or upgrades will be given.

Duzzy
09-10-2005, 12:04 PM
You very well may have paid $350, I don't have the paperwork in front of me (and its been so long, that I can't remember myself).

Neither can I, but $350 is what is stuck in my head so I threw it out as a possibility.

Normal Pred installs are $300, so that's what I defaulted to. Rest assured that whatever you paid, you'll get the balance back.

I'm not worried in the least.

I'll see what I can do about the "Layzer" eyes, but I have a feeling that the Tadao uses a different voltage to run the eyes. I'll hit up FlipFlops to check it out.

That would be very much appreciated, I think blue eyes with a Tadao board would be cool.

I'll likely have to buy a set of standard eyes to rob the connectors off of anyway.

We'll get it figured out, one way or the other.

Thanks man.

CoolHand
09-10-2005, 12:45 PM
So is this fairly easy to do for a Xmag? I can solder myself, been doing it for years just dont want to do it if no support or upgrades will be given.

If you've got an XMag, your best bet is to go for the new EMag drop-in board.

Total replacement of your existing board, with little to no soldering. Uses your existing ACE board and eye. I believe they are $150 on TAG's website.

Much easier, and comes with support. Can't beat that.

I don't support the self installs since folks who aren't as skilled as you hack the job, and then want me to fix it for them . . . . . . .. for free.

Duzzy - I will dig out your paperwork and get back to you on how much you paid. I will also check with TAG and FlipFlops about the blue eyes, and get back to you with a price on that.

Once I get everything lined up, and hollow out a day to do the machine work, it should go pretty fast. Right now its looking like no sooner than next Friday. But hey, what's another week when its already been 3 months. :ninja:

Have a good one.

Duzzy
09-10-2005, 01:12 PM
Cool, thanks for everything.

lifeguard_12_86
12-18-2005, 09:21 PM
do the predator morlocks have the 5.0 code in them?

BigEvil
12-23-2005, 10:42 AM
Ryan... have you heard anything form the grapevine about when TAG will have new boards in? (Emag, DIY, or otherwise)

CoolHand
12-23-2005, 09:32 PM
No I sure haven't.

I sent an email to Bob yesterday to rattle his cage, so we'll see what happens.

BigEvil
12-24-2005, 06:32 PM
No I sure haven't.

I sent an email to Bob yesterday to rattle his cage, so we'll see what happens.

The silence out og GA. is deafening. I love their stuff... I hope they can get some of these things out soon!!!

Chris_automag_07
12-24-2005, 07:32 PM
what if the emag only had the hall seneor....would i need to purchase a noid, or would that come with it? does it use the stock agd noid?(and run off of a 9volt? :tard: )and loses the HUGE battery?

11 Bravo
12-31-2005, 09:53 PM
do the predator morlocks have the 5.0 code in them?

Yes.

11 Bravo
12-31-2005, 09:54 PM
what if the emag only had the hall seneor....would i need to purchase a noid, or would that come with it? does it use the stock agd noid?(and run off of a 9volt? :tard: )and loses the HUGE battery?

No, you still need the noid and Emag battery.

Dark Side
01-15-2006, 05:09 PM
"If you've got an XMag, your best bet is to go for the new EMag drop-in board.

Total replacement of your existing board, with little to no soldering. Uses your existing ACE board and eye. I believe they are $150 on TAG's website.

Much easier, and comes with support. Can't beat that."

Went to the TAG site to see the availability of the Emag boards. Doesn't look like they have them any longer. Maybe I was looking in the wrong spot.

lifeguard_12_86
01-16-2006, 05:39 PM
nope they stoped selling them for now, but they had a preorder for them a while ago, i dont know what happened to them , i heard that some people got screwed over from it, but hopefully they should be comming out with a new board, otherwise your best bet is to find a predator morlock board, predator 2 board , or do what i will do, get a minimorlock and have it flashed with predator code from TAG

11 Bravo
01-23-2006, 11:22 PM
Thats what I did with the Mini Morlocks for my Hyperframes, Its freakin awesome. I would recommend them.

Ps. no one has gotten screwed yet over the Emag Predator boards. We are still waiting.