PDA

View Full Version : Looking to trick out backup gun

dwhite
11-13-2004, 01:18 AM
I have a Classic 68 for backup. looking to start pimping it up a little. Is there any thing I can do to it manually or cosmetic before starting to buy a lot of extra stuff. I know about intelli frame and body . I did add a shocktech blackbox vavle to allow more air flow. here is a picture of back up gun let me know what I can do before spending money for obvious stuff.

jewie27
11-13-2004, 01:27 AM
How about a gas-thru foregrip to start with? It will give you better comfort/control and also clean up that long unsightly hose.

Chronobreak
11-13-2004, 01:35 AM
blackbox does......drumrol......nothing :rofl: but cool nontheless i guess. i kinda like it how it is nice simple plain...looks good cond ide keep as is or sell and get a ule

--edit maybe a foregrip..but i know some people dont use em :cool:

craltal
11-13-2004, 11:29 AM
Cosmetically, I'd say a smoke or clear elbow, a foregrip of some sort, and change the grips. Operationally, get a Level X bolt.

Personally, I don't mind the long hose. I do have some parts that I'm looking to get rid of if you'd like to do a little bit of cosmetic upgrades.

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1683174#post1683174

dwhite
11-13-2004, 04:14 PM
Those are all cool. Fore grip is probably next dont care about the line it doesnt get in way. Shocktech box doesnt do anything? Since factory one only has 1 hole the shocktech box has like 6 that sucks if it doesnt do anything. The Elbow doesnt look it but its a clear blue one.