PDA

View Full Version : E-Mag and A4 Fly stolen from shop. SE WI and NE IL area

trevorjk
11-13-2004, 05:23 PM
guns were stolen from Paintball Sally's INC in Paddock Lake WI.

suspected suspects are from the Antioch Illonois area. they were driving a golden color car, make unknown. suspects are teenagers, one was african american with dreadlocks. the other was caucasian. believed ages from 16-18. suspects are suspected to play in the Gurnee Illonois areas

guns stolen were an E-Mag and a Graphite Angel A4 Fly

E-Mag Specs

-Black E-Mag Valve serial number EM01996
-Black ULE Body
-Black E-Mag lowers
-yellow safety pin had a green national paintball supply (lanyard) kneckband key holder attached to hit
-had black siterail
-3.2 software

Angel Specs

-Serial number is LA or LC7 - 5072
-graphite color
-Angel IS Locked

call Paintball Sally's INC at (262) 843-2747 monday through saturday from Noon to 7pm with any information. or leave me a PM or just leave information in this thread

ALL help is Greatly appreciated

!POSSIBLE REWARD!

BD_Paintball
11-13-2004, 05:38 PM
me and my bro will keep a look out. we live in Gurnee and play at the factory. my friends work there so ill let them know also. hope the find these kids

Smoke
11-13-2004, 05:45 PM
I have alerted all staff at Blackrain Paintball. We'll keep our eyes open.

White_Noise
11-13-2004, 06:25 PM
i amy not be in kenosha right now, but ill let everyone i know in kenosha to make sure they look out for these.

just wondering btw, how did they get stolen, was the store broken into?

*note, im friends with Andy that works at PSI.

trevorjk
11-13-2004, 06:44 PM
Tim the kid that comes in, in the morning went back to chrono a gun quick. and the 2 kids that where in here at the time, snatched the 2 guns and ran. we know who the 2 kids are just not by name. ill keep you posted as more info comes in

_tMAN
11-13-2004, 09:52 PM
I'll postthis in my local store, hope we can find these jerks

magmanl337
11-14-2004, 10:18 AM
Tim the kid that comes in, in the morning went back to chrono a gun quick. and the 2 kids that where in here at the time, snatched the 2 guns and ran. we know who the 2 kids are just not by name. ill keep you posted as more info comes in

Check with other local businesses if they may have been around chillin', so you can get a better descriptions. Also ask your business neighbors if they have a security camera aimed outside, maybe you can get a frame of the liscense plate.

tippmannsniper-
11-14-2004, 12:38 PM
well ill keep an eye out promisedland paintball

and where do you paintball in gurnee

BD_Paintball
11-14-2004, 12:57 PM
well ill keep an eye out promisedland paintball

and where do you paintball in gurnee

the place in gurnee is Blitz and also there is action territory up in WI.

fuzzynutzipper
11-14-2004, 04:24 PM
well trevor.... i have a couple shotguns... wanna go hunting?

trevorjk
11-14-2004, 06:01 PM
im so up for it... i know what school he goes to as well. we have some customers who are hooking us up with a year book so we can point them out. the truly dumb thing about the suspects is that they came to our store numerous times before. we even fixed one of the kids guns, we know who these kids are. we just dont know there names

these kids WILL be caught. untill then any extra help is always appreciated

trevorjk
11-20-2004, 09:05 PM
good news guys!

WE GOT THE GUNS BACK!

we also got the kids that stole the guns

thanks for anyone and everyone that helped especially Trend Cellar in fox lake

meshaq
11-20-2004, 09:09 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Mrmacdude
11-20-2004, 09:46 PM
This just goes to show you the power of the AO community.

Any details on how they were tracked down?

ilikePB
11-20-2004, 10:13 PM
Awesome, that's good to hear. I can't stand thieves.

Enemy
11-20-2004, 11:10 PM
thats great and my dad asks me why i want a ar15 so bad i just tell him im working lp!

trevorjk
11-22-2004, 09:24 PM
we got them, because the main kid in this brought the emag to Trend Cellar in fox lake. the owner down there knew about the guns and immediatly notified Eryk the owner of our store. Eryk drove down to Trend Cellar where the owner of Trend Cellar held the gun until Eryk go there. Eryk walked in called the cops... kid crapped his pants :) (not literally crapped his pants) and from there the sheriffs department tracked down the A4

and the kid said he bought the emag off ebay for $200 lol

SpecialBlend2786
11-23-2004, 04:36 AM
woohoo!!!!

congrats! :bounce: :bounce: :clap: :dance:

nato
11-23-2004, 07:52 AM
This is why I love the AO community! Great job Trend for looking out for our friends at Sallys. Have a great day/ night!

N.A.T.O.