PDA

View Full Version : pimp or timmy

sponsor.me
11-13-2004, 07:29 PM
i am the captain of my team, and both of the other ppl on my three man have evil pimps.. they shoot like crazy, and they are just str8 out good guns. so i asked my boss(i wrk at a paintball field) what i should get, and he just said get a pimp, bcuz it is more bang for the buck. so would u prefer a 2k2 timmy over a pimp, and if not what about the older lasoya or dragon. and if possible, give me some feedback about both guns. thanks a lot guys.

68magOwner
11-13-2004, 07:32 PM
if your gonna get a PIMP, just buy a tricked out imp for much less (all it is) i would prefer the timmy because i like the feel

ilikePB
11-13-2004, 07:36 PM
I like the PIMPs, they are nice guns. However, I definately prefer the feeling a Timmy. I guess it's mostly preference because they are both great guns, but I would definately get a 2k2 Timmy over a PIMP.

BlackWeenie
11-13-2004, 08:02 PM
lasoya is infinately better than pimp

tony3
11-13-2004, 08:07 PM
If you want a pimp, just get a was'd imp. And if you want a timmy, get a spyder ;)

FSU_Paintball
11-13-2004, 08:09 PM
Timmy.

Pimp is an upped Impulse. Not to say the Timmy is much above that, but I still think it's a better gun.

Not to mention that stupid, stupid small trigger on the Pimp. Ugh

evo.end3R
11-13-2004, 08:31 PM
pimp is just a diffrerent looking impulse like everyone else is saying.

definatley get a timmy, as far as which one, it doesnt matter the only difference is how they look you can get them all to perform the same. more $$ for cooler milling. i personally recommend a GZ. i have a couple friends selling thir classics theyre just as nice just look different, and are less $$

Evil1
11-13-2004, 09:37 PM
I picked up an alias timmy a few months ago and it never ceases to amaze me.

ilikePB
11-13-2004, 10:01 PM
I picked up an alias timmy a few months ago and it never ceases to amaze me.
An Alias costs a few hundred more than a PIMP, he's looking at 2k2 style Timmys.

teufelhunden
11-13-2004, 10:10 PM
Timmy.

nastymag
11-13-2004, 11:38 PM
the PIMP , they arent very common , so it will be somthing diffirent.
abd i found the trigger to be REALLLY easy to rip on, despite its tiny size.

evo.end3R
11-14-2004, 12:02 AM
An Alias costs a few hundred more than a PIMP, he's looking at 2k2 style Timmys.

it doesnt matter what timmy you get the only difference between them is the milling, a classic can be easily set up to shoot the same as a ripper 2, and the only difference between the ripper 2 and an alias is a few hundred dollars and milling that says ripper II on the side.

ilikePB
11-14-2004, 12:04 AM
it doesnt matter what timmy you get the only difference between them is the milling, a classic can be easily set up to shoot the same as a ripper 2, and the only difference between the ripper 2 and an alias is a few hundred dollars and milling that says ripper II on the side.
Well the 2k4 style Timmys are smaller and lighter then the 2k2 style...