PDA

View Full Version : Adrenaline Junkie - Feedback

Adrenaline_Junkie
11-13-2004, 10:57 PM
Hey guys, post your feedback here if youve done business with me. Thanks

Enemy
11-13-2004, 11:14 PM
well like i said before Adrenaline was a great buyer for me even with my limited/ no feedback he still agreed to ship his mo first. he also got it out when he said he would and i had no problems with it at all.. he was kind considerate and someone i would trust to buy just about anything from!! all and all great guy! i forgot to mention he was very timly with replys to pms which just made things that much easier.

Mad-Medic
11-14-2004, 02:56 AM
Hello,

Well what can I say. I have had lots of dealings with this person. Each and every time has been a very good experience. He is a very trustworthy person to deal with. I would highly recomend him to anybody as a person worth dealing with. My last transaction was for a New X-Valve, and other parts. The transaction went smooth and very professional.

Thanks Chase

Ron

barberjohn
11-14-2004, 12:31 PM
traded an emag for his mag+ some other stuff. deal went very smoothly and couldnt be happier. thanks again!

barberjohn
11-14-2004, 12:33 PM
traded my speed demon for his raced lotus ac which also went very smoothly. second transaction with this guy and i couldnt be more impressed with doin business with him. thanks!

durtysoufcraka
11-16-2004, 11:22 PM
good seller, i bought his old emag charger and it works as i only could've dreamed...sweet and def. worth doing again...so sweet.
-durty

WSPAINTBALL
04-28-2005, 10:54 AM
Good Seller. Product as described, good price. Great Guy.

Thanks, I love the .45 :headbang:

Mad-Medic
06-11-2005, 02:55 AM
Well I have done business with Chase a few times and it was always good. However the time came and proved it. I sold him a Micromag body with teh complete E-upgrades needed to use it with a set of E-Mag lowers. He took forever to pay and then never finished paying it off. Lots of IM's saying today or tonight or in a day or two. All I can say is bridges burned can't be rebuilt. If you want to risk it then go for it however I would not recomend him now.

I am sorry I had to post this Chase. I have given you every chance and then some.

Later
Medic

djeto
06-14-2005, 05:17 PM
To Any and All,

I bought a C&C Battery Pack from this guy, and the item was just as described. Overall, he is a good AO member and honest. He may be a little busy as of late as I had a little wait (3 weeks) to get the item shipped. But this was no big deal though as the item did arrive and it is in great shape. Again he was a good guy to deal with and the delay could very well be our wonderful USPS, which never seems to fail in delaying a new marker piece when you dont want to wait. Thanks for the cool battery pack.

Thanks again,

djeto

Strider
07-03-2005, 05:32 AM
Chase, please contact me. I will be going through "official channels" soon lest we make contact.

thefool
06-15-2006, 08:34 PM
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=198867