PDA

View Full Version : Hey! I need some info on the MciroMag RT...

Ragnarok
11-04-2001, 02:39 PM
:confused:

I just need a bit of info on the Pro Team Products MicroMag RT..

1. What sort of warranty does it come with?

2. Is it in any way a cheaper knock off of an RT Pro?

3. What are your personal opnions about it(whether you own it or not....just an opinion)

Thanks

MicrOMag
11-04-2001, 03:10 PM
You get the same warranty for the MicroMag RT as you would any other RT, a lifetime warranty from both PTP and AGD.

IF you need service for a gun I recommend sending it directly to AGD...its just better that way.

Its not a cheap knock off of the RT, since the MicroMag has been going strong for awhile now. Its all the same internals of the RT and any other AGD, except in an Aluminum frame, thats lighter, smaller, more compact, is capable of being milled and annoed, takes cocker threads, and has plastic nubins instead of those pesky wire nubins.

I like my MicroMag RT a whole lot:D

Ragnarok
11-04-2001, 03:28 PM
Thanks man, cool guy yo are

that's just what i wanted to hear....

'preciate it!!

SlyGuy1982
11-06-2001, 07:06 PM
I own a 2000 Micromag RT Pro, w/ vertical feed, double trigger, and 13' armson stealth barrel. I love it and wouldn't trade it for anything. It is one of the most accurte, dependable guns I have ever shot. If you do not have one I definitly recommend one.

MicrOMag
11-08-2001, 08:08 PM
Oh btw, go to www.pbreview.com then go to forums and go to AGD. They have a number of threads on this topic, don't listen to stupid people like SigSays tho, he's like that 1 in 1000 automag basher.