PDA

View Full Version : SEAO 3 / TFT - Command to Conquer

punkncat
11-14-2004, 03:58 PM
I just wanted to say it was an awesome game. So many people showed up. It was just non-stop action any way you turned. Never a dull moment on the field , or off. I am not sure who was victorious , but it really didn't matter. We all enjoyed ourselves and lots of toys donated for the kids...we all came out winners.

It was great to meet some fellow AO'ers-Doobie , Trina , Mark , Load , Datapimp , so many I can't remember everyones name.....Great couple of nights in the lobby partying with you guys.

Tom , I wish to give you special thanks. Its very nice to meet a person of your buisiness stature and reputation , and find out that you are so nice and easily approchable. Thats really cool.

I look forward to seeing the many pics of the action. I am sure that they will be up soon. To any that didn't make it , you missed a great time. Hope you make it out to the next event. I know I will plan on making it.

Sinistarr
11-14-2004, 05:56 PM
It was a very good event. We were able to raise over 350 toys for the Rome, GA Toys For Tots organization. We had over 325 people on the field, and it was non-stop action.

The AO turnout wasn't really high, but it was late notice.

Tom
TAG
Doobie
Trina
Scarface
Cphilip
Datapimp
Wyn
LoadSM5
punkncat, along with several others I cannot name were able to make it down.

The field sparked some interest from some of the more local people. There were several people that enjoyed the field and had no idea it was here or didn't know it was this big. I think they will be back to play again!

Congrats to the NOD for winning the game!

We are looking forward to hosting a bigger better AO meet next year.

Hope all of the AO people traveling have safe trips home!

Paint-Fool
11-14-2004, 06:10 PM
I was there and I had an awesome time. I've been to all three of the TFT games and some more games up there and they just keep getting better. I was on the red side running with team half-cocked. The weather was great and my e-mag worked awesome all weekend just like it always has. 24 hour games and regulators outpost rocks. :headbang: