PDA

View Full Version : Serious Trigger Problem

Aramil
11-14-2004, 05:43 PM
Ok so I just ordered my RT Pro with ULE Trigger Installed. I had it go full auto on me and I was told to remove all of the shims. I did so and it still went full auto so I was sent new
o-rings which I installed. Now I can gas it up but whenever I try to fire the trigger goes back but nothing happens. I can fell resistance in the trigger pull but nothing happens. I have 1000PSI in my tank so I know I'm not low on air. Could someone please help. :confused:

Dayspring
11-14-2004, 05:52 PM
Try turning up the velocity on the gun.

If that doesn't work, try adding 1 shim at a time until it goes full auto, then remove the last shim. (the ULT pin is .770 and without any shims is going to be too long for the rail you have on the gun. The shims actually space out the oring and the pin (in effect, shortening the pin). Your rail uses a .750 pin usually. Adding a few shims will get it working.)

Plus, 1000psi in the tank is getting down to the low end of the operating pressure for the gun. Just an FYI.

Aramil
11-14-2004, 08:20 PM
Ok thanks. I added some shims and got it working fine. I used a new tank at about 2000PSI so its working fine. Thanks for the advice. Now I can actually use my gun :clap: