PDA

View Full Version : AO Wisconsin???

JoshK
11-14-2004, 09:01 PM
I was just wondering since we have all these different, i guess you could call them chapters, why can't Wisconsin have one? Because I would love to start one, and I know there are actually quite a few of us out there (the wisconsin list :) )...but im just asking why not?

Do you guys have any opinion on this? It would be so sweet if we could get a comitte together to plan this kind of thing. Just my little idea ive had for awile...please give me your insight..

Post here, or if you want to specifically want to talk to me for some reason...either pm me or use these ways to contacts me.

Thank you alot

GO WISCONSINITES!!!!

White_Noise
11-14-2004, 11:52 PM
there is already a "chapter" of ao in wisconsin.

look around the meet and greet forum and youll find the fairly extensive wisconsin players list.

i guess automagrt1483 is kinda incharge of all that kinda stuff.

AutomagRT1483
11-15-2004, 02:09 AM
i guess automagrt1483 is kinda incharge of all that kinda stuff.

Thats right!

trevorjk
11-15-2004, 01:35 PM
and i think we are the top state in post right behind florida?

JoshK
11-15-2004, 04:11 PM
ive seen the players list...but is there actually like a comitee that plans events? Have we ever had a event? WHy not? That was my main question i guess.

AutomagRT1483
11-15-2004, 09:01 PM
Yes we have had an "official event" at Sams back in 02. We have get togethers at all the Sams big games and special events. We do send a very large contingent of the AO Troops to Shatnerball as well as Oklahoma D-day for the last 3 years. There is no commitee. And there really is no need for one, atleast I dont think. Its always worked out that if you have an idea for an AO Day, go right ahead and try to schedule it.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
11-15-2004, 10:44 PM
yea but of course you get a ton of ao-il guys at the big games also :)
and plenty from other states.

AutomagRT1483
11-15-2004, 11:45 PM
yea but of course you get a ton of ao-il guys at the big games also :)
and plenty from other states.

That is very true. The Big Games are by far the biggest turnouts. Even the AO Commander-in-Chief comes up from Wheeling for it. :hail:

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
11-16-2004, 12:38 AM
Even the AO Commander-in-Chief comes up from Wheeling for it. :hail:

o yea, our commander-in-cheif got us all surrounded :) thanks for leaving me alone surrounded by 7 guys with a 8 shot pistol tom :p

White_Noise
11-16-2004, 12:40 AM
lol, he was just testing you suicidal