PDA

View Full Version : im having trouble choosing paint

Restola
11-04-2001, 05:17 PM
ive been using the new pmi premiums for a while, but they seem to be so hard they often bounce. i used team colors twice, but after today (barrel break after barrel break) ive determined they are too thin shelled. anyone have any suggestions for something between? otherwise im just going to stick with the pmi advantage stuff (which also costs $50).

thanks

zvanut
11-04-2001, 06:13 PM
try big ball, nice stuff for cheap, even though it is the PMI stuff, it breaks on target.

deded
11-09-2001, 05:20 PM
I use marballizers... I don't know how well they work for most people, but they work really well for me...

But because it works, this is pretty much the only paint I've used, so i don't really know how it compares to other paint.

MajorDamage
11-09-2001, 06:04 PM
Big Ball is very bouncey!

ENDO!

PB980
11-09-2001, 10:40 PM
<B>*Deleted for flaming*

This is the second flame from you. My patience is wearing thin.</B> -Miscue

tooslow
11-09-2001, 10:56 PM
Marballizer may cost a little more, but once you use it you will never go back. Or, if you can get it fresh, Diablo Blaze and Inferno are definetly worth trying out as well.

xmetal2001
11-09-2001, 11:15 PM
Shooting Marbellizer is like shooting rocks. Its no exactly a thin-shelled paint.

Flamebo
11-09-2001, 11:24 PM
I was using marbs forever, but I think El Tigre/ All-Star work quite well, for a few bucks more.

~WarpedRT~
11-09-2001, 11:47 PM
Try running some Diablo through it. I seriously doubt that Hellfire would go, but probably Blaze, and Inferno would shoot nicely. From what I have seen in performance from those kinds from Diablo, I would guess that it isn't a real thick shell, nor a thin one. Also, I have never bounced a Diablo ball off of anyone. They always seem break. I shot a guy directly in the knee pad, which was very soft, and it broke. I have also been knicked, and I mean KNICKED very slightly with some brand of Diablo (on the very tip top of my sock hat), and it too broke.

You could also try some Adrenaline paint. That stuff stains like mad though. I shot a tree trunk with it, oh, say, about 8 months ago, and the stain is so visable, it looks like any other brand, shot only a day ago. But Adrenaline is a bit thinner shelled.

Nelson Challengers are another medium shelled paint I like to use. You can get a case of it for like $55-$60, for 2500 rounds of the stuff.:) Most certainly a great practice paint.

Ah, PB980 strikes again with his horriffically unbalanced grammer. The story was hard to read, as well as understand. I don't think you will be liked here if you continue to flame everyone who asks an innocent question. And you have no right to be here if you have no compassion for those who seek the knowledge of others. If any of you would care to see another of his posts, here is the address:

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=129470&t=6007#post129470