PDA

View Full Version : Agd Emag Vs. Micro Emag? Help!!!

RSUAVE911
11-04-2001, 05:33 PM
I need help on deciding between a micro e-mag and the agd e-mag?

I do not know which one to get each one has its perks...Please a little help reply to this message or email me at RSUAVE911@AOL.COM

Also if anyone would like to give me their emag for my rt and cash...plmk thanks a lot!!!!!!!!

AngelBoy
11-04-2001, 05:41 PM
I'd go with the micro emag, its lighter.

Russ
11-04-2001, 06:06 PM
How much lighter is an eMicro than an E-Mag?

Anyways, read this. You'll be able to tell what I suggest.

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5749&highlight=disgusted+with+proteam

zvanut
11-04-2001, 06:11 PM
e-mag

because AGD has the best customer service.

jah871
11-04-2001, 06:12 PM
i would go with a AGD emag not the micro. do a search on Russ's micro emag and u will see how many problems he had with and he switched to a AGD emag. also i think Russ will convince not to buy a micro AGD's are a lot better.

AngelBoy
11-04-2001, 06:23 PM
I'm not sure, I've just heard that a lot and since nobody else had responded I thought I'd give him a lil info.

After readin your story about Proteam I am pretty much completely turning away from PTP.

Russ
11-04-2001, 06:45 PM
The weight issue, I've had both, there isn't much difference. My AGD E-Mag has a lot of material removed from the rail and grip frame. The short vert feed tube had some blowback problems, that affected the ROF.

The best thing Pro-Team ever did was take back the eMicro and replace it with the AGD gun. I've got 22,491 shots on the counter, with no problems whatsoever (OK, well, I broke some nubbins, but I got that figured out)

The E-Mag extreme and the SFL E-Mag should fill you need for a lighter, aluminum bodied E-Mag. Pro-Team dropped the ball with their design of the eMicro.

One note, There are many who love their eMicro's, and have had no trouble. I bought mine because of a friend who has one, and hasn't had any probs.

Pro-Team's gonna mail me a pipe-bomb or something for always dis'ing them ;)

RSUAVE911
11-04-2001, 08:06 PM
So SFL E-MAG OR agd e-mag......soooo many guns so little time.....Yeah looks like the micro e-mag isn't looking so good and in addition it would be damn near impossible to hoop up a warp and if I did it would feel all awkward...thanks :) :)

nutz
11-04-2001, 08:19 PM
emag.. u honestly dont notice the weight if its that much different