PDA

View Full Version : Duke 16 Clemson 13

Kevmaster
11-15-2004, 01:10 PM
Apparently, Duke DOES have a football team even if they arn't worth anything...but they are good enough to beat clemson. We tore down the goal post too....thats how bad we are...well...i have a small slice of that goal post that was torn down. :)

Just for you unka phil...hehe (This is for the last 10 years worth of you destroying us)

cphilip
11-15-2004, 01:16 PM
It didn't suprise me a bit. In fact I almost went so far as to predict it. My kid was up there with the band and I told him before he left it was highly possible that Duke might beat em. Duke, even in losing most games, played with almost everyone all year. In fact had Florida State on the ropes until late in that game. It was obvious that they had a decent team to me but just never caught anyone just right. Did this week! Clemson coming off an emotional win at Miami was just ripe for a letdown. Not to mention we have yet to put together a complete game all year. Last I head it was a 52 yard field goal with 3 seconds left to give them the win. Congrats to Duke.

The Action Figure
11-15-2004, 02:17 PM
Last time I checked, they both sucked USC all the way

Kevmaster
11-15-2004, 08:22 PM
Last I head it was a 52 yard field goal with 3 seconds left to give them the win. Congrats to Duke.

yeah...it was a miracle...he had missed two extra points this year and missed a 35 yd er to beat ucon n....UGH but he came through this time...**Sigh**