PDA

View Full Version : i love my co2 hypermag

Minimag4me
11-04-2001, 06:05 PM
i got a used hyperframe and put it on my minimag. Its so easy to get 13 bps on it. I just shot a whole 20 ounce co2 tank out of it as fast as i could on burst mode(10 bps) to see if it would freeze. It didnt the pin valve on the co2 tank froze after like 750 shots but the air valve never froze. It shows mags can still run fine on co2. I give credit to the stock cocker reg on it, it keeps co2 out of the valve very well and keeps the velocity at like +/- 4 bps. I had a little bolt wear at the beginning but i fixed that this morning and it all works great together. I love my co2 hypermag.

Minimag4me
11-04-2001, 07:07 PM
oh yea it was funny when my tank frose and was covered in frost i was like yup so i licked the tank part withno prob but when i gor to the brass valve it got stuck and i couldnt pull it off. my bro was there i was like need hot water. it hurt and i finally got it off and it still feels numb like 3 hours later. HAHA

Dubstar112
11-04-2001, 07:37 PM
"Caution CO2 may cause wierd things to happen"

Vegeta
11-04-2001, 07:53 PM
.. what if hen you licked it the burst disc exploded... that would be the fuynniest/worst thing... lol

BTAutoMag
11-04-2001, 08:12 PM
one time with my pb dealer we shot a 20 dry on a pirrana and we we were done the tank had about a 1/8 inch of frost on it. well so it wouldnt hurt the gun anymore than a broken o ring or two we got some plires and took off the tank and stuck it on the floor by his pool table. 5-10 min. later we heard a yelp, the tank roll across the floor, and we saw max, his dog run up the basement steps. while jeff, my dealer went to take care of his dog, i went over and grabed the tank. i found a little bit of maxes tounge on a little thawed spot of the tank. he still has the scar.

Minimag4me
11-05-2001, 05:08 PM
that sucks the dog should have just gotton warm water like me:)

Zo
11-05-2001, 05:32 PM
Yesterday at the field. Me and another ref were filling tanks, and when he went to bleed to tank, BOOOOOOm all the exaust when down onto his Crotch, his face was like -->:o :eek: :mad: all added together. it was hillarious :D .

emanjamin
11-05-2001, 05:32 PM
I am sorry to hear that but that is funny!
I could just imagine a dog dragging a tank by his tounge across the floor, lol.