PDA

View Full Version : micromag leaking + more

pickedlast
11-15-2004, 03:45 PM
:cry: my micromag is leaking.. its not from the barrel... or the back of the valve... i think its coming from where there is a little gap in the body and valve and i dunno how to fix it.. i first thought it was the hose fitting... but i put teflon tape on it again and it did nothing... then i moved my finger around and found it leaking from the one place... i guess thats where it is coming from.. im not sure(green)................and i was wondering if $400 is a good price for a brand new 72cu(i think it was) flatline system... and i got my friend to buy an e-mag(he used to be one of those trendy ppls.. with the timmys and stuffs)... but PLEASE HELP!! I HAVE TRYOUTS IN 2 WEEKS HELP ME!!!!

craltal
11-15-2004, 05:08 PM
make sure the rear screw that holds your valve in place is nice and tight. There shouldn't be any play at all between the valve and body.

rb211
11-15-2004, 08:28 PM
Have you checked your on/off assembly? You could have a leak there and the air would vent from that general area. Try replacing your O-ring on the bottom of the on/off assembly.

pickedlast
11-16-2004, 03:28 PM
ok... the screw is in all the way...i havent checked the on/off yet.. but ill try... i will just need a new o-ring...

pickedlast
11-19-2004, 09:00 PM
the screw is in all the way.. i got a new o-ring.. i dunno what else to do.. im so lost right now...i dont know what else to try.. any ideas???

rb211
11-19-2004, 09:42 PM
Did you replace all of the o-rings in the on/off?

pickedlast
11-19-2004, 10:30 PM
i dont see more than one o-ring... i have the old a.i.r valve...i dunno.. i replaced the one i see

rb211
11-20-2004, 11:18 AM
There are 2 o-rings on the on/off bottom that could cause the leak. First, there is the o-ring on the outside, and second, you have a white teflon o-ring on the inside which the on/off pin goes through. It could be either of these, or your on/off pin could be bad too. I dont know which o-ring you have replaced, here are pictures of the on/off bottom and where you should see o-rings.

LunchBox89
11-20-2004, 11:40 AM
id say bottom it looks little woobley in there may need replacing get some pics of your hole micro we should make a club good luck

pickedlast
12-16-2004, 10:32 PM
well... ive replaced everything that came in the parts kit.. got a new high pressure piston (i guess thats what its called.. its the brass piece in the back) and.. its still leaking.. its leaking from the bottom corner of where i circled on both sides.. so its not the fitting... i dunno what to do.. the only thing i can think of is send it in... looks like agd is gonna get a call tomorrow :( im gonna be without my mag for a few days.. nooooooooooooooooo!!!!! :shooting: :dance: :shooting: :dance: im gonna feel naked without it...