PDA

View Full Version : DC freestyle?

slade
11-15-2004, 08:09 PM
Ok there were some people from Destructive Customs at AONE6, and shot a freestyle that one of them owned. I shot some other markers but absolutely loved the freestyle, and the person who owned it mentioned that they might make a custom freestyle. Does anyone know about this? or even better, if someone from DC reads this, could you say when it is coming out or what is going to be done to it? I am considering getting a new gun sometime in the near future and am thinking about a freestyle, cyborg or isis (speaking of that, does anyone know when the isis is coming out?).

Gecko
11-15-2004, 08:52 PM
DC freestyle
Ultralight milling, think ULE bodies with a little more decorative milling
Actual parts are still up in the air

Probable list includes
2 Liter main reg
Chaos Board
BP or CCM clamping no rise
Custom anodizing available dust polish fades whatever you want
HE bolt kit

Tentative parts
SCM LPR
Custom bearing trigger
snatch grip

We are aiming for the 1000 price point with a release of late winter early spring

SCpoloRicker
11-15-2004, 10:20 PM
:humps leg:

ilikePB
11-15-2004, 11:15 PM
Agreed.

shadowfalcon78
11-15-2004, 11:25 PM
oh wow. sounds like it'll be real nice. should i save for a ND freestyle or a DC? :confused:i could always borrow a gun until the dc freestyle comes out. :p

questions: is the anno included with the pricing? if not, how much extra?
the 2-liter does come w/ an extender right?

thecavemankevin
11-16-2004, 07:50 AM

http://www.neonspeed.com/phpBB2/images/smiles/leghump.gif

trevorjk
11-16-2004, 11:43 AM
i love DC's work, but may i suggest making the trigger frame and the trigger it self flow with the rest of the gun? from every freestyle i have seen the trigger frame just doesnt flow, its like an unmilled hunk of metal on something that is pretty EX: intelliframe on a karta, sure its nice but doesnt exactly flow...

and the trigger... EW! make one that looks good and i may buy a DC freestyle cuase im absolutly loving my freestyle as it is :)

magmonkey
12-11-2004, 05:59 PM
the reason why the custom freestyles that are on the market now have a grip frame that doesnt flow with the rest of the marker is because when ICD sends the parts to be milled they do not include the lowers, we have talked with them and with any luck our production markes will be sent with them,

the base markers will be most likly single color, but we will also do a build to order just like we did with the vikings, so you can order it in the color you want and have any accesories matched to the dc freestyle

Link44
12-11-2004, 06:03 PM
anyone have any pics of either the nauty dogs or DC freestyle? i don't follow this stuff and don't even know if they are out so i'm jw if there are pics out there yet.

magmonkey
12-11-2004, 06:16 PM
the dc freestyle is still in the works, we should have pics for you soon.

as for the NDhttp://www.forceofnature.com/images/newspics/2004/august/doggiefreestyle2.jpg

Link44
12-11-2004, 06:24 PM
hawt :wow:

ubooze
12-11-2004, 06:32 PM
Please please PRETTY please use the CCM No-Rise and put a bearing trigger in there. I mean, I'm sure the BP no-rise is nice and all, but the CCM just looks so much better and it would probably flow better. Oh, and the bearing trigger would be a cool feature.

If you guys manage to do all this and keep it around the 1000 dollar mark, I think I may buy one lest the Evil M be some sort of revolutionary new gun.

68magOwner
12-11-2004, 07:32 PM
i prefer the BP no rider personally, anyway, cant wait, im loving the FS's so far

magmonkey
12-11-2004, 08:01 PM
it will have the bp no riders, ccms will also be availible for built to order markers