PDA

View Full Version : Question about hAIR trigger

Corbet
11-15-2004, 11:46 PM
I know this has probably been talked about a million times before, but how far along is it? When is it being released? Am I screwed by having a y-grip? I haven't visited the forums in over a year and I'm trying to get back into paintball now that i have some more time on my hands.

Skywalker
11-15-2004, 11:55 PM
No body knows much about it, but you should do a search before you post b/c people are gonna get pissed that so many people keep askin the same question. Sorry I couldn't be much help.

White_Noise
11-15-2004, 11:56 PM
i think we should make the search button bigger :dance: :dance:

no one nows when/if the hair will come out, like i said, do a search, you kind find more people saying the same thing

Onryou
11-15-2004, 11:58 PM
there is no search button. there's only a search link. maybe it should be a button. people might notice a button...

Chronobreak
11-16-2004, 11:27 AM
there is no search button. there's only a search link. maybe it should be a button. people might notice a button...

technicaly its the same thing......if you click it its a button ;) still works the same...click it type "hair trigger" and you would have seen all the info that was re-stated in this thread.

NO NEW NEWS YET GUYS(incase somone sees this thread) :rolleyes:

the fact that agd is STILL carrying the hair around makes me think that it is still planning on being released

WARPED1
11-16-2004, 02:07 PM
Last I heard, it couldn't come out because PTP already had a patent on the design and are releasing it soon