PDA

View Full Version : Today was horrible lol

MrAirgunRT
11-04-2001, 07:47 PM
Today nothing was working for me, I was slow, couldn't shoot and kept busting balls due to a broken nubin. I don't care though, mags still rule.

Arman/XPM
11-04-2001, 07:58 PM
Good to hear that you were not discouraged from the world of the mag :)

magic55
11-04-2001, 08:10 PM
i had the same problem in my first tourney a week ago i was so pissed though.. haha. good to see you take it well

p8ntballa
11-04-2001, 08:47 PM
heh you too huh? Today I got shot in the neck by my own mag and then someone thought they would see what a max flow regulator was like, so the took the adjuster off and lost all the parts inside except for the spring.

Prezents
11-04-2001, 08:55 PM
Saturday I swear that all paintball that were shot just landed on me, I mean that they would roll from one side of the feild to the other to hit me.......http://www.mauisun.org/ubb/smilies/cwm45.gif

but that gave me a chance to do a little video taping.

alf
11-04-2001, 09:13 PM
what a coincidence...

i just bought a x-board, and a turbo-rev board, and BOTH of them stopped working yesterday...this was the FIRST time i used them in a game!!

i think www.autocockers.org put a voodoo curse on our board...

LETS GET EM!!

:D

sliknik
11-04-2001, 10:05 PM
I hear ya! Today I was at a game at my local field (easily over a 100 people). I'll break it down for you:

First game, since I showed up right as a game was starting I jumped right in without filling my tank and ran out of air within 5 minutes.

Second game: Got shot from across the field by magic paintball within the first 2 minutes. Ok must be having some bad luck.

Third game: sprained my ankle right at the start! (sigh)

Still had a great time!

X-Plosive
11-04-2001, 10:12 PM
well my mag was the renamed the chopper........I let someone dryfire it to test my intellifeed and well..........................they got the bolt and bolt spring lodged in my beautiful LAPCO bigshot. Took me half the day to get it out. I then put in my last V nnubbin. Only to find myself break it off at the chrono due to a chop. I wasn't short stroking I think the bolt got caught on the gash that was made from the bolt and the old nubbin. Anyway I got screwed over the whole day and was only able to play two games. I only got 2 eliminations but thats not the point. I still had fun fixing other peoples gun that day too and helping a couple firends out. I was leting my friend play with my backup and didn't have the nerve to ask for it back. He usually plays quite bad and today he was playing AMAZINGLY well. Anyway iIhad fun that day fixing my gun and helping fix another close friends spyder. We go out as a small group and everytime we invite a couple of friends to come a long that are new to paintballing and tun it into a large group.

$pam
11-05-2001, 10:05 AM
(MrAirgunRT)Where were you playing at?

FeelTheRT
11-05-2001, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by MrAirgunRT
Today nothing was working for me, I was slow, couldn't shoot and kept busting balls due to a broken nubin. I don't care though, mags still rule.

lol that reminds me of a story :) Sorta funny.. maybe to you guys but not us.

A few weeks ago, we played in a local 3 man tournament. Major Ho was using his Mag which he didnt' know had a broken nubbin. He was just breaking balls aallllll day long. He even remarked that he hated his Mag. Right before the very last game, we tried switching guns to see if i chopped wiht it since i am a little more expirenced wiht Mags than he is. When i was claning out his barrel before we got on the field, I finally noticed that he didn't have a nubbin. After changing it, it didn't have one break! Too bad that was the last game. So always remember, check your nubbins, it'll make the gun happy, it'll make you happy too.

krafty
11-05-2001, 01:43 PM
I had the same things happen this weekend. I had one of those darned p-style nubbins get all bent up in my barrel, and I was spitting paint out about 4 feet. :( Then I had a fitting come loose and I lost all my air mid-game. Oh well... I'll get'em next time.

brian terry
11-05-2001, 03:27 PM
a sam he was playing with us ,mr airgun rt/was the tall guy i shot in the mask like 5 times that one game lol.

BONESisAgod
11-05-2001, 03:41 PM
Yea, he was the tall guy I beat in the 1 on 1, 2 out of 2 times. We were the ones sitting there for like 5 minutes waiting to see what the other was gonna do.

Vegeta
11-05-2001, 04:57 PM
Last week was bad for me. I didn't do bad, just this 1 game. I was not looking ot my left, my friend on hte other team rial me, 3 balls, all went accross my back, shoulders. one skimmemed my neck.. i hate that.

$pam
11-05-2001, 05:03 PM
ok i figured it was one of you guys

Bailey
11-05-2001, 07:32 PM
Damn those people that shoot through penny-size holes!
with Tippmanns!!
;)

And alex...just stop throwing sticks! Its embarassing

BONESisAgod
11-05-2001, 07:51 PM
Who remembers Clay and Nolan in that 5 ball game, where Clay emptied a full hopper when he was only allowed to shoot 5 balls. And Brian threw Nolan a pod, but Nolan was to scared to rush Clay even after he ran out of paint.

Clay kept geting mad because people were looking throught the holes in the bunkers. And the last time I played, a kid with a rental just kept shooting the holes and i ended up getting gogged sliding into my bunker.

Brian sai he was gonna bunker as much as he could. Let me think how many bunkers he went for.........NONE!!!

Timmy forgot to get his sight rail screws back from me.

Timmy chalenged me to a 1on1 game that best 2 out of 3. And it just so happens we only played 2 games cause I raped him.

I was talking about Clay's Freak Factory Impulse, and he ended up beating me in a 1 hopper game. HEY, i tripped over a stump going to my bunker.

We all made fun of Timmy for just about everything we could think of. Carl and I didnt get much harassment.

Everyone made fun of me for having a pic of the guy from Ton Ton Flinguers playing in his girlfriends underwear. Brian said he wouldn't show my dad his sac. (that was unnecessary)

Timmy chopped.....about 20 balls in my gun. So i just stuck his battle swab in the dirt. MY BRAND NEW TANK STARTED LEAKING.

Have I filled the forum enough yet? By the way, I got my girlfriend back. Nolan, thanks for the Skoal. Carl, thanks for ditching Timmy to hang with me (after I made Timmy look like a fool). Thanks Brian for the air fittings and the nipple o-ring. Thanks Clay for being so arrogent and shooting behind the back and under the leg. Thanks Stevie for not imbarresing me with your Tippmann. Thanks Jar Jar for the paint. Thanks to both of the walk-ons for stepping in and redirecting the abuse from Timmy. Thanks to the guy who hangs out with clay for telling me I had good moves in that one game.

Yes.......I am done.

(Moderators Note: Stop all the cussing so I don't have to go in and edit so much - cphilip)

Bailey
11-05-2001, 07:55 PM
Hey i had an excuse...i broke my kneecap
dammit!

BONESisAgod
11-05-2001, 07:59 PM
dont make me cry

brian terry
11-06-2001, 12:14 AM
1st i dident have to bunker anyone couse when i got a shot at one of u i hit u ,but what happon that one game were me and 1 guy took on 6 of u ,who got hit u did alex .and some others ,by the way the owner of the field told me no bunkering ,sooooooooooo if u want bunkers then next time u and me can go 1 on 1..and u wont like geting bunkerd by me,but saturday i got to bunker some people at our field ,so next time alex ...

Mossman
11-06-2001, 12:21 AM
its ok man, it will all come together soon

BONESisAgod
11-06-2001, 02:43 PM
i would be honored to be bunkered by you. And yes i did get shot in the 6 on 4 game, my toe was shot through a crack between the barrels. And that last game where it ended up with you and carl against me and jar jar and timmy and steve, i had a chance to bunker you, but i hesitated.

PFAutomag33
11-06-2001, 06:24 PM
Hey, that's weird...I was playing a game the other day and:

1) My gun was messing up, I got liquid in it, and something went wrong.

2) I got hit right on the top of the head...ouch.

3) This new kid on my team with a sweet mag really sucks...oh well.

John