PDA

View Full Version : *OFFICAL* *Football Talk Thread*

fcpchop
11-16-2004, 04:58 PM
well its mid way through the football season, and i know when the playoffs get here there will be some threads on them so i figured i make a thread now. so ao who do you think will be in the super bowl? who do you think are the dissapointments? who are the suprises? etc.

POST AWAY! :headbang: :clap: :hail: :dance: :bounce:

dj89
11-16-2004, 05:03 PM
suprises: Green bay

also this is pointless were going to get more posts any way

fcpchop
11-16-2004, 05:14 PM
ya thats true, but it doesn't hurt to try. and yes it will be the :hail: packers!! 4 in a row and houston is gunna b 5! GO PACKS GO!

fcpchop
11-16-2004, 05:20 PM
2 biggest dissapointments to me are the seahawks, i mean comon loosing to the ram :rolleyes: and the cowboyz, in the begging of the season i thought they would make playoffs, guess not.
my surprise team is definitly the stealers. i knew the packs were gunna do good, they always make their comback, now if we just had mike flanny back we could b complete again.

magman007
11-17-2004, 12:52 AM
We all know the eagles are going all the way this year. Mcnabb and TO are a match made in heaven, no choking in the championship game this year.... E A G L E S!!!

fcpchop
11-17-2004, 07:14 PM
screw the eagles, i really really dont like them, espically T.O. i really hope they choke like the last 3 years :D

magman007
11-17-2004, 07:44 PM
haha screw the Pacs, the pacs blow. Favre is too old, and is more of a liability than a team member! TO is the Man, and he does will in pissing everyone off, its a great psychological tactic. the eagles wont choke. i garauntee it

fcpchop
11-18-2004, 10:53 AM
well i guess we will see about the eagles but you are completely wrong about favre. are you on multiable drugs dude? bret favre is the leader of the team, he is the inspiration for all the players to do good, without him the packs would be lost this season. :hail: GO FAVRE!

Altimas
11-18-2004, 11:11 AM
Who cares about NFL... I am biting my nails to see if Auburn is gonna get shafted out of the NCCA Orange bowl... If they do I will prolly have to kill every Oklahomian I ever see from now on....cause they are not worthy.

Muzikman
11-18-2004, 11:57 AM
Bill, I am so sorry about the embarrassing loss the Steelers handed to your Eagles a few weeks ago. :)

I dislike the eagles and think that they got some big heads. Maybe we'll see a Stiller vs Eagles rematch in the superbowl.

rkjunior303
11-18-2004, 04:24 PM
Pats/Steelers rematch of the AFC Championship game.

UltimatePaintballer
11-18-2004, 04:30 PM
altimas, OKLAHOMA IS TOTALLY GOING TO WIN THE BCS!

and packers are going ot make it to the playoffs, i don't know how far but we will still make the playoffs

RusskiX
11-18-2004, 07:08 PM
Pats/Steelers rematch of the AFC Championship game.

Qft

As for the NFC, does it really matter since either of the above can handle all comers! ;)