PDA

View Full Version : guys i really dont no what to do... plz help me

Gr0dy
11-16-2004, 07:11 PM
Ok i was going to get a brand new built RT mag from tunaman and i was going to send him a MO tomorrow
then i got this pm from a thread i had awile ago for a
-valve w level 10, ule vertical feed body, ule trigger kit installed, intelliframe, chrome foregrip, kapp drop
and i realy do want to get it from tunaman cuz i hear hes a mag xpert there both priced the same im not sayin the price cuz tunaman told me not to give out is pricing
so if you guys would lmk what u guys would do just lmk, im prolly still going to send a MO to tunaman

SpecialBlend2786
11-16-2004, 07:12 PM
Well, what are the specs of the mag you were planning on getting from Tuna?

Gr0dy
11-16-2004, 07:15 PM
Well, what are the specs of the mag you were planning on getting from Tuna?
brand new
xvalve lvl10
standard black body (which ever is for rightys)
emag barrel
standard frame but with double trigger
and umm not sure what else, but i like tunaman cuz i hear hes very good with mags and its brand new so i just need suggestions

BD_Paintball
11-16-2004, 07:22 PM
Ok
-valve w level 10,

if this isnt a x-valve then dont get it. you will short stroke alot and it will be slow with not reactivity.

Gr0dy
11-16-2004, 07:22 PM
if this isnt a x-valve then dont get it. you will short stroke alot and it will be slow with not reactivity.
its xvalve i just miss copy/pasted come on guys i really really need your advice by the end of tonight

t33kyboy
11-16-2004, 07:28 PM
Its pretty obvious which ones better...

BD_Paintball
11-16-2004, 07:29 PM
i would make sure that the used one is in perfect working condition and if it is i would go with that. it has ule body and ult which helps alot with weight hand bps. it also has i-frame. you will need to get a barrel but most would not use that e-mag barrel but get a barrle kit instead. so i would go with the used one if it is in perfect condition. if there are slight problems then go with the new one from tuna

Gr0dy
11-16-2004, 07:29 PM
Its pretty obvious which ones better...
i no which ones better, but tuna's is brand new and hes a pro. i mean i just have no clue what so ever what to do....

sabrefanpc
11-16-2004, 07:30 PM
i got my mag a few mnths ago from tuna and it rocks. it has ygrip, xvalve, LX, ult, cf ule body so he had to put it all together but it still got here in only like two or three days. it rocks too :headbang: . i dunno what the used one has that tuna's doesnt, but if its just the drop and foregrip, id go for tunas setup. he'll take care of you.

Gr0dy
11-16-2004, 07:30 PM
i would make sure that the used one is in perfect working condition and if it is i would go with that. it has ule body and ult which helps alot with weight hand bps. it also has i-frame. you will need to get a barrel but most would not use that e-mag barrel but get a barrle kit instead. so i would go with the used one if it is in perfect condition. if there are slight problems then go with the new one from tuna
i think he said for the used one the lvl 10 needs to be tuned and xvalve needs some parts

zackzel
11-16-2004, 07:31 PM
That is a dillema, I do like brand new over used though. And you can be sure if you get something from Tunaman it will be working well.

BD_Paintball
11-16-2004, 07:32 PM
when you say standard frame but with double trigger is that the stock single frame with one of those plastic dbl trigger put on it? the main differences are
used one has
-ule body
-ult trigger kit
-i-frame

tunas has
-barrel
-and its new

DiSoRdeR
11-16-2004, 07:33 PM
Did he already build it for you? If not, then its up to you. Which one do you want more?

LittlePaintballBoy
11-16-2004, 07:33 PM
Used one is better, get it.

Gr0dy
11-16-2004, 07:34 PM
yea tuna is really going to build it and i was goin to send him a mo tomorrow, then all the sudden i get a pm from a thread i had about 2 weeks ago

DiSoRdeR
11-16-2004, 07:37 PM
If he already built it then get it, if he hasnt built it or bought any of the parts for it yet then its up to you.

Bubonic Plauge
11-16-2004, 07:38 PM
Buy from Tuna...always. I have got two mags from him now...only way to go.

Gr0dy
11-16-2004, 07:38 PM
ok, ive made my mind, even if the used one is better, im going to stick with tunaman, cuz i already told him i was sendin out MO and plus it would be awesome to have a brand new mag anyways thanks every body for helping out :)

BD_Paintball
11-16-2004, 07:39 PM
the main reasons i would get the used one is if the one from tune does not come with intelli frame. the single trigger frame cun to have a dbl trigger fit are NASTY. but the other valve does need work. so i would buy it from tuna if the price is good and then get a i-frame. if you dont like the price there are a ton of custom mags with lots of ups out there that are as good if not better then those two,

edit: whatever you get i hope you like it

Gr0dy
11-16-2004, 07:42 PM
the main reasons i would get the used one is if the one from tune does not come with intelli frame. the single trigger frame cun to have a dbl trigger fit are NASTY. but the other valve does need work. so i would buy it from tune if the price is good and then get a i-frame. if you dont like the price there are a ton of custom mags with lots of ups out there that are as good if not better then those two,

edit: whatever you get i hope you like it
oh trust me, the one from tuna IS DEF. worth how much he wants. i mean hes cutting me a huge deal, im gna see how much he wants to add ule trigger kit.
*edit* didnt see ur edit bp, but thank you :)

sabrefanpc
11-16-2004, 09:11 PM
its a mag so im sure you'll be happy :cheers:

rpm07
11-16-2004, 09:21 PM
I would go with TUNA.
I would spend the extra just to have a new gun that you know will work.

Gr0dy
11-16-2004, 09:24 PM
I would go with TUNA.
I would spend the extra just to have a new gun that you know will work.
the best part is, there is no xtra lol tuna is the same price as his gun which i cant say