11-16-2004, 07:13 PM
how fast is a b2k4 without pds

Duzzy
11-16-2004, 07:32 PM
Depends on one of three things...

1) Do you have an anti-chop bolt?

2) Do you want to not chop?

3) How fast does your loader feed?

You can shoot pretty fast with a Bushy w/o PDS you will chop though. If you dry fire it I would say you could hit 20 BPS, depending on the trigger and the board. Without an Anti-chop bolt and a decent loader I would say 14+. However, with no anti-chop bolt and a bad loader I would say 9 BPS would be lucky. I have not owned a B2k4 but I did own a newer bk 2000 a while back, nice guns, love them to death.

tippmannsniper-
11-16-2004, 07:36 PM
what say i get an otb frame,chaos board,and an eggy ,no anti chop bolt

no i cant get the pds version long story

slade
11-16-2004, 07:40 PM
If you dry fire it I would say you could hit 20 BPS, depending on the trigger and the board. Without an Anti-chop bolt and a decent loader I would say 14+. However, with no anti-chop bolt and a bad loader I would say 9 BPS would be lucky. I have not owned a B2k4 but I did own a newer bk 2000 a while back, nice guns, love them to death.
um, if you can pull the trigger at 20 bps... no way can you do that without major bounce. ive never shot a bushy, but id guess that it has a better trigger than an electro blowback like a spyder, but a lot worse than a high end electro. so its as fast as you can pull the trigger, i think the board has a high cap/no cap and i know the gun itself can top 20 bps. if you cant get the pds, then try to get a halo, that will load faster than you can shoot. id suggest a blind bolt, but ive never used one of those either and have heard mixed reports of results.

Fatjon
11-16-2004, 07:59 PM
They are fast, but unless you have a antichop bolt you will chop. Im sorry even with a halo, they will chop.

Duzzy
11-16-2004, 08:39 PM
um, if you can pull the trigger at 20 bps... no way can you do that without major bounce. ive never shot a bushy, but id guess that it has a better trigger than an electro blowback like a spyder, but a lot worse than a high end electro. so its as fast as you can pull the trigger, i think the board has a high cap/no cap and i know the gun itself can top 20 bps. if you cant get the pds, then try to get a halo, that will load faster than you can shoot. id suggest a blind bolt, but ive never used one of those either and have heard mixed reports of results.

Bounce is always a factor that needs to be considered. You can get a very nice trigger on a Bushy, comparable to a lot of high high end electros I would even say a few of the intimidators, and in my experience very reliable as well. It has some kick to it ( mind you I had a BK 2000), very little but a heavier barrel would help. I would get an anti-chop bolt, if you cannot get PDS, get a bolt. I never chopped once with my Bushy, but I also never shot more than 3 in a string and never very fast.

Lee
11-17-2004, 02:23 PM
They are fast, but unless you have a antichop bolt you will chop. Im sorry even with a halo, they will chop.

yes, they will chop, but it's minimal. imho a halo helps ALOT.