PDA

View Full Version : endo with a/s co2?

diaper eater
11-16-2004, 08:43 PM
i really want an endo drop, and i run co2 on my classic mag, and i was thinking, wouldnt running an endo with an anti siphon basically make sure no liquid goes in the gun. and wouldnt that probably be the best way to run co2 on pretty much any gun that can take it?

Chronobreak
11-16-2004, 09:21 PM
yes i was talking about that to some friends the other day. as long as you keep the gun horizontal should be good..or keep it down pointing it up might get a bit of liquid but not much.

go do it :headbang:

RRfireblade
11-16-2004, 09:51 PM
You could do that just fine, you just have to be sure that who ever sets up the anti siphon knows exacty what your planning and sets it up for precisely that purpose or else you will have a 'siphon' sytem which you don't want on a Mag.

diaper eater
11-16-2004, 09:59 PM
oh yea one other question, i would plan on using my asa from my pyschoballistics drop, which has the dovetail on the asa rather than the drop, does the endo accept the dovetail on the asa?

RRfireblade
11-16-2004, 10:04 PM
The 'Endo' had the male end of the dovetail so you need the ASA to have the female.

diaper eater
11-16-2004, 10:25 PM
awww thats totally poopy

master_alexander
11-16-2004, 11:01 PM
no i have an endo and you can put a rail asa or attach a drop onto it, you just need screws,
yeah you would have to special set your anti siphon so that the tube goes completely down to the bottom of the tank, i would reccommend a tank cover too to make the angle of the back of the tank less sharp, it just depends where you put it, i tried it with co2 just for a look and it cut into my bicep (not being a small guy{meaning big biceps,lol})

diaper eater
11-16-2004, 11:19 PM
ahhh so it wont lock into the endo, but it will screw together and be held firm enough?