PDA

View Full Version : Membership cards/patches

MrAirgunRT
11-04-2001, 08:33 PM
Whatever happened to those membership Id's or whatever cuz i was wanting one of those...

Xzion
11-04-2001, 08:55 PM
Well, the Membership Cards are on hold, well, our cards at least, and were on the brink of actually producing patches, we had a post on our designs a while ago, which I have listed below, its just a matter of getting the money together and taking the designs to the company for production on the patches, so we should have some offical AO patches in a several weeks if things go as planned. Keep your eyes peeled on the main forum for when were taking orders.

AO Patch Thread (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15112)

Cha0tic
11-04-2001, 11:05 PM
now if only i could get tacpro to talk to me about setting up those AO goggle skinz....

tacpro nevers answers :)

Prezents
11-05-2001, 07:15 AM
Why do we not have an address to mail $$ to in order to get this off the ground. I would be willing to so, and wait to get the patch's.

Temo Vryce
11-05-2001, 09:28 AM
They haven't give us an address just yet because they are still working out the wrinkles in this enterprise. Once everything has been taken care of and the patches are ready to be ordered they will give us the address. I doubt thay want to get flooded with a whole bunch of letters with orders only to have to return them becuse something went wrong. I hope this answers your question.

Xzion
11-05-2001, 03:33 PM
It looks like we have just about got the whole money issue resolved, its moreless just a matter of gathering it all and taking the stuff to the company, among a few other little details that we'll need to resolve, which should be done this Wed, with any luck, we'll have them beginning production then as well. Its all a matter of time and a little bit of luck! all I can suggest now, is to keep your shorts on and be patient, you'll get your patches, were just not sure when exactly, hopefully within the next several weeks, give or take, keep your fingers crossed that good old murphy and his agrivating law keeps his hands out of our plans :D

FeelTheRT
11-05-2001, 03:57 PM
i like the idea of goggle skin.