PDA

View Full Version : warrant issued for young buck

White_Noise
11-17-2004, 01:34 AM
young buck has a warrant issued for him in the stabbing of a man you assaulted Dr. Dre at the Vibe Awards. theres info about it at

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1493786/20041116/young_buck.jhtml?headlines=true

btw:does anybody have the video of this, ive seen it but havent been able to find it again.

bornl33t
11-17-2004, 06:46 AM
rappers :rolleyes:

Pickle
11-17-2004, 08:09 AM
Let me put my shocked face on
:eek:

jdev
11-17-2004, 10:46 AM
young buck has a warrant issued for him in the stabbing of a man you assaulted Dr. Dre at the Vibe Awards. theres info about it at

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1493786/20041116/young_buck.jhtml?headlines=true

btw:does anybody have the video of this, ive seen it but havent been able to find it again.

theres a link to the video in the article you posted.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1493758/11152004/dr_dre.jhtml

White_Noise
11-17-2004, 11:01 AM
thanks for the video link, i mustve missed it when i looked at the mtv site.

WenULiVeUdiE
11-17-2004, 03:28 PM
I kinda feel bad for Dre. He was just about to recieve his award and then this happens. This is why anything>rap

thecavemankevin
11-17-2004, 03:50 PM
i think eminem is behind it, afterall he's been threatning Dre's life on his CD's for a while now :rolleyes:

Gr0dy
11-19-2004, 05:13 PM
i think eminem is behind it, afterall he's been threatning Dre's life on his CD's for a while now :rolleyes:
haahahahaha, nah em and dre are TIGHT

mcdkid
11-19-2004, 08:19 PM
RAP at its best....

i'm going to listen to some stephen lynch now.

B.A.M.
11-19-2004, 08:43 PM
RAP at its best....

i'm going to listen to some stephen lynch now.
I can respect you opion kinda. Some rap is ok. Ie beasty boys but i dont really like it but if any thing i despise country music and blue grass. Sucks so bad :nono: :nono:
Just give me my punk rock :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Chipper
11-20-2004, 08:44 PM
I can respect you opion kinda. Some rap is ok. Ie beasty boys but i dont really like it but if any thing i despise country music and blue grass. Sucks so bad :nono: :nono:
Just give me my punk rock :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
I listen to every type of music. Seriously. For ex. I know the first 2 versuses of "I am the man of constant sorrow", a couple versuses from "Stairway to Heaven", but I don't forget to represent my brothas in the 36th CHAMBA! *gangsta voice*

mcdkid
11-20-2004, 10:02 PM
i am listening to stairway to heaven now... that was kinda weird reading that at the same time.

WickeDKlowN
11-20-2004, 10:05 PM
Anyone else thinking what I am?

Who the F is Young Buck?

Dubstar112
11-20-2004, 10:26 PM
Anyone else thinking what I am?

Who the F is Young Buck?

Young bucks taste the best, however their racks are usually pitiful.

:p

Ok.. its huntin season I had to.

Well, better a knife than a gun?

I have no sympathy for somthing like this. They all do a lot of trash talking in their songs every so often somthing becomes of it.

How about some slayer to brighten the mood?

Chipper
11-20-2004, 10:39 PM

:p

I have no sympathy for somthing like this. They all do a lot of trash talking in their songs every so often somthing becomes of it.

:confused: How many topics did you just have in that post? 4? 5?

True that Young had it com'in though.

PyRo
11-20-2004, 10:42 PM
He turned himself in today and was released on $500,000 bail. His lawyer should get the prosecuter to plea it down to a parking ticket and he will be on his way.

Can_Opener
11-21-2004, 01:39 AM
Thing is, this guy that punched Dre wasn't a rapper, its not like there was a big feud between the guy and Dre. Either he's just crazy, or someone else put him up to it.

And to answer who Young Buck is, hes one of the newer members of G-Unit, used to be with Cash Money, but transferred over approx. a year ago. Hes the guy on the right in my sig.

Dubstar112
11-21-2004, 10:25 AM
:confused: How many topics did you just have in that post? 4? 5?

True that Young had it com'in though.

Yeah. Want me to break it down for you?

Theres the first one, in response to the question on who it was.(its supposed to be ironinc dummy).

Thats a question to the topic.

Oh look.. its my opinion.

A question/comment on what everyone was listening to. Notice the irony, slayer isnt exactly music you listen to inorder to brighten your day. :bounce:

fcpchop
11-21-2004, 10:55 AM
ya im sure he'll get out of it with a slap on the wrist, after all puffy did :shooting: a guy in a club and got away with it.

WickeDKlowN
11-21-2004, 12:26 PM
Notice the irony, slayer isnt exactly music you listen to inorder to brighten your day. :bounce:
Sure it is.

skife
11-21-2004, 01:22 PM
Thing is, this guy that punched Dre wasn't a rapper, its not like there was a big feud between the guy and Dre. Either he's just crazy, or someone else put him up to it.

And to answer who Young Buck is, hes one of the newer members of G-Unit, used to be with Cash Money, but transferred over approx. a year ago. Hes the guy on the right in my sig.

WTF is a g-unit?

Gay's united?

Can_Opener
11-21-2004, 08:02 PM
WTF is a g-unit?

Gay's united?

I'm just going to pretend someone cannot be this retarded and not really answer the question.

PyRo
11-21-2004, 08:17 PM
WTF is a g-unit?

Gay's united?

Pretty much.

skife
11-21-2004, 08:57 PM
Pretty much.

thats what i thought.

Dubstar112
11-22-2004, 12:32 AM
Sure it is.

Here take some of my happy pills. hehe

I like slayer and all, but when im feeling down, i dont go put in blood reign or wahtever its called.