PDA

View Full Version : gas hogs

magman68
11-04-2001, 08:53 PM
i just played paintball and after about 300 rounds (my nitro being out)I let a guy use it with a quik change.he said he loved it and he was gonna buy it except for when i told him about the $400 dollar prrce on it.Then he complained about only getting 5 good shots of pure 12 gram co2,and thats not normal.The speed set at 280,the gun should get WAY more.the guy at my local field said my tank should get 500 on my nitro and let me remind you that i only get 300 and the gun permits 5 shots on a 12 gram before it wont shoot at all.somthing is wrong!we found no leaks untill AFTER the use of C02 when i tried to screw in a @0 ounce.when i did it leaked out the foregrip expansion so i removed it ,and set my tank as a vertical little setup.then my paintballs shot at unbealivily high velocities and did summer salts in the air.Whats the problem or problems?im gona buy a tank for aroun 200$ so what should i get??

Cha0tic
11-04-2001, 11:10 PM
how fast was he shooting with the 12 grams? i've noticed that the faster you shoot with those things, the less shots you get.

Drizit
11-05-2001, 12:09 AM
that's about right for the 12grams.
on my pt extreme I only get about 10 shot's at 280 fps and it was designed for 12grams so it's a bit more efficient the a mag.
however if I keep it down to about 230fps then I get about 30 shots. so....