PDA

View Full Version : Dye 4 day roller

Stix
11-18-2004, 10:16 AM
Does anyone have experience with the 4 day roller? I can't seem to find much info on it besides what they have on their website, and I've never seen it in person.

Automaggot68
11-18-2004, 11:48 AM
If you're looking for a gearbag, I jsut recently bought a used empire Gearbag from Squid here on AO. When it came, It was ALOT bigger than I thought it'd be. While I havent been a fan of most of Dye's stuff, I also have no experience witht heir 4 day roller.

Dont mean to hijack, I just wanted to say HOT DAMN MAMA, THIS EMPIRE BAG ROCKS T3H BIG ONE !!!!!11111oneoneoenoeneoneo

SCpoloRicker
11-18-2004, 01:15 PM
If you're looking for a gearbag, I jsut recently bought a used empire Gearbag from Squid here on AO. When it came, It was ALOT bigger than I thought it'd be. While I havent been a fan of most of Dye's stuff, I also have no experience witht heir 4 day roller.

Dont mean to hijack, I just wanted to say HOT DAMN MAMA, THIS EMPIRE BAG ROCKS T3H BIG ONE !!!!!11111oneoneoenoeneoneo

Hi, I'd like your opinion on "x"

Sure, I think product "not-x" is teh !!!!!11111oneone roxores

/sigh.

-=Squid=-
11-18-2004, 01:42 PM
Prior to owning the Empire bag I went through several dye bags, and currently have a weekender. It has a lot of tears from normal use, and has no special "paintball" features, like the Empire bag.

Only reason I got rid of the Empire bag was because I downsized my gear, and needed the money for some music equipment.

Personally, if you need a fairly large bag I would tell you to get the Empire bag. Has pod holders, wheels, mask bag, barrel holders, gun holders... Everything. However, if you want a Dye bag because of the name, or you just like the style, they are nice as well. I wouldn't expect it to last TOO long without it tearing, but it will get the job done.

- Goro

madmolly
11-18-2004, 01:52 PM
In my 32 degrees large bag i fit
2 DM4s with Centerflag 68 4500 tanks attached
2 Halos
2 Evolutions
6 misc barrels
Cleats
Jersey
Pants
Toolbox 12" X 10
2 Gun Stands
Pack 5 +4
15 Extra Tubes
And plenty of extra room for only 34.95
I bought a dye bag for a teamy and he could fit maybe a little more but paid 100 bucks more.

Stix
11-18-2004, 03:32 PM
I'm lookin' into the roller because it has the separate area for a lot clean clothes, and still looks like it can hold all the nessecary paintball stuff while maintaining a somewhat small profile. Having backpack straps and wheels/handle is a big plus too. I'd appreciate if anyone has a suggestion about a similar gear hauler.

fire1811
11-18-2004, 04:28 PM
the 4 day rollor is an awesome bag and you can fit a ton of stuff in it.

Athius
11-18-2004, 05:58 PM
I got a dye navigator is a really cool bag for one person.

Blazestorm
11-18-2004, 06:11 PM
The new empire bag is $90.00 off Sak-Paintball and it's very similar to the Dye Navigator/4-Day roller.

I think the 4-day roller is meant to be used as a traveling bag, not specific to paintball, but the Navigator is (With a $170 price tag)

god
11-18-2004, 09:19 PM
what's a 4 day roller

as god that's the only thing i don't know

fire1811
11-18-2004, 09:22 PM
some god you are ;)

http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/DisplayProductInformation-Start;sid=OpFHQkCKPxRHRQEXYjiH6kosBKIYStuIVAI=?Pro ductID=wL6sFAY7FI8AAAD4xWmwBLNC

fire1811
11-18-2004, 09:25 PM
http://www.dyeprecision.com/main.html

more under luggage/ 4 day roller

Titansu
11-18-2004, 11:33 PM
i have one... works good, only i carry too much crap:

Emag, RT Pro, (2) Eggs, 68/4500 Dynaflow, toolbox, cleats, 4.3 Redz, 8 pods, misc towels and such.

Got 3 barrel sleeves, small mesh pocket in the "gun" area. (2) gun pouches (which I'm missing :( ), (3) smaller pockets - tools/barrel condoms/squeegies, and the "clothes" area. Has rollers, handle and backpack options. Also has external straps for goggles or shoes.

I'm actually considering selling mine - I can take pics if you want.

scribe
11-19-2004, 02:10 PM
i've been looking to get a nice gear bag myself.

i think everybody should take pictures of theres (the inside with guns and equip in it) so that we can all see :)

i use a regular rolling big duffel... but there are no compartments or organizers. just one huge compartment. so i took the egg crate stuff for beds and made 4 layers. 1 for guns, 1 for toolbox, etc etc.

sucks because i ahve to take off layers to get something if it's underneath.

i was thinking of getting the mega body bag from http://www.paintballbodybags.com/mega.cfm

seems really nice. either that or the empire gearbag or a large redz gearbag.

Stix
11-22-2004, 01:02 PM
i have one... works good, only i carry too much crap:

Emag, RT Pro, (2) Eggs, 68/4500 Dynaflow, toolbox, cleats, 4.3 Redz, 8 pods, misc towels and such.

Got 3 barrel sleeves, small mesh pocket in the "gun" area. (2) gun pouches (which I'm missing :( ), (3) smaller pockets - tools/barrel condoms/squeegies, and the "clothes" area. Has rollers, handle and backpack options. Also has external straps for goggles or shoes.

I'm actually considering selling mine - I can take pics if you want.

If you could do that and post pics that would be great. If you don't want to do that, I'll PM you. Thanks again

Titansu
11-22-2004, 03:24 PM
If you could do that and post pics that would be great. If you don't want to do that, I'll PM you. Thanks again

Here are some pics... (http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/pminneci@sbcglobal.net/album?.dir=e828&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/pminneci@sbcglobal.net/my_photos)

Its a little dirty, I can hose it off if you want - but I don't have anywhere to dry it (Chicago is too chilly to let is air out in the back yard.)

I tried to take pics of the wear/tear - its not that bad. LMK if you want any other pictures.

I'm looking for $100 shipped... I've seen new range between $140-$160.