PDA

View Full Version : Is someone from AGD going to be at "Night of the Catman"?

hitech
11-18-2004, 05:59 PM
PB2X's lists Airgun Designs as a sponsor of the scenario game "Night of the Catman" (at Fort Ord). (http://www.paintball2xtremes.com/press123.htm) Is someone from AGD going to be there? Or are you guys just providing sponsorship?

Someone (Tom, Jon...) should try and come on out. It's going to be a real kick playing in the old Fort Ord base housing complex! :headbang:

:cheers:

CrimsonGhost
11-18-2004, 06:12 PM
I 2nd this motion. It wiould be cool to see some of the folks from AGD out there...maybe some of the goodies they have as well;)

:cheers:

Burphel
11-18-2004, 06:26 PM
I believe Tom has a prior committment at MXS Texas Throwdown. This was scheduled *way* in advance of Spiro's game. Whether AGD will have someone else there to set up a booth is another question.

Dec 4-5 is traditionally the weekend that many scenario producers have their "end of the year" game. I know of at least 4 potential high turnout games that weekend, and there's probably a dozen other smaller ones. AGD sponsors both the MXS and BC events. Tom can't be everywhere, and the final details of the Catman game have only come out in the last month or two.

I think between Evil Inc. and the strong AO contingent, AGD will be well represented at this game, even if there isn't a booth.

hitech
11-18-2004, 06:41 PM
AGD sponsors both the MXS and BC events. Tom can't be everywhere...even if there isn't a booth.

He could always send Jon. :headbang:

Jon, if you read this and don't show up, expect a drunken phone call! :headbang:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Xyxyll
11-18-2004, 08:32 PM
Man, I'd be going to this game (from Virginia), but unfortunately our football team is likely to go on to states, and the weekend of the game is the same weekend as one of the state games. I had to cancel. DARN! :(